There's No Changing Nothing

By Psychxst

Gee is a boy but on the outside looks like a girl despite what his dad (the high flying business man that eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hi...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

232 12 4
By Psychxst

I held a wild frog last night. It was a very special day for me. I got my friend to take a picture of it and it looks actually amazing (see picture above for the beauty). We asked and people called it Squishy so I hope you like it's name. That is all. -Fizz

'Suspected Gee Way walking, late, into school with punk boyfriend wearing boys clothing.' Is the headline today. I know this because I'm just sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee when my father throws it at me. "Oh this is a very pretty font. Do you think you could make all your business deals in this font?" I say sarcastically without looking up from my coffee mug in my hands.

"That's it. I've had it with you Gee. I sent you to a privet school only for you to get kicked out. I've agreed to you being friends with Bert McCracken, despite his reputation. I've also let you run wild for the past few years. Well enough is enough. Today you will sped the day at home and Mikey is going to spend some time with you as it is the weekend. You have the whole house to yourselfs so that you learn that your actions have consequences and those consequences will affect your brother." He turns and walks out to go to work.

"That's not fair what about Mikey he has a life as well you know!" I scream at him but there's no point. He's already gone. Ugh that man only ever thinks about himself. "Mikey! Mikey!"

"What!" He grumbles as he comes down the stairs with a bedhead that could kill and a baggy t-shirt with pyjama pants on. That kid.

"Sorry, I thought you were up."

"I was, I just thought someone was dying."

Mikes takes a mug from the cupbard and pours himself a mug before taking a seat opposite me. He picks up today's paper and a smirk sets in across his features. Like brothers we are. "Dad has locked us in for me to learn from you that what I do affects you as well. I tried to tell him you had a life but I guess he didn't care."

"Gee I was ment to see Pete today. I guess I'll have to cancel if I can't get out of the house."

"Sorry mikes. Wait what if he comes here? Tell him to climb through my window but first I want to talk to you about him. Frank seems to think he's bad news." 

"Yeah he 'seems' to think. Does he actually know Pete like I do? Doubt that. Thanks I will get him in a bit." He uses finger quotes around his sentence.

"What does that mean Mikey?"

"It means he knows a thing about him."

"So tell me about him." I challenge Mikey and take a sip from my coffee.

"Alright. Well he's a great guy, he cares about me and he always makes me smile. What people say is true. Pete is a bit of a slut but he's really cool."

"So he is a out then?" Eyebrow raise engage.

"Yes but he's not like that anymore."

"What is he like then?"

"He's sweet. A cool dude." Mikey blushes when he says that and I can't help the smile that falls on my lips when I see that smile make a home on the face of his. "He plays bass in a band and I go and watch him play a lot. Some of the songs are for me and I can't help it. I'm falling for the pop punk boy with the crazy hair and jokes."

"I'm happy for you Mikes I really am and I think you've got a friend there." We sit in silence for a minute just smiling at each other and taking the occasional mouthful of coffee.

"I know invite Frank over and we can have like a double date thing with movies and pizza and bear." 

"Alright but we'll have to leave a note for the pizza guy to ring the bell then come to the basement window and pass it through there. And no drink for you."

"Come on Gee why not?"

"Because you're my younger brother and you will always be a kid to me."

-

A few hours later Frank, Pete, Mikey and I were set up huddled under blankets watching films on the big TV in the living room. Frank is sending Pete death glares but no one seems to notice but me. "Alright down boy, you can stop giving Pete death glares now Frankie." I state into the comfortable silence.

"That's it chill little guard dog." Mikey hits Pete's arm at that comment which just makes it worse as Frank jumps up like lightening.

"Come on then Pete. You got something to say, say it now."

"Frank-"

"Alright then 6776-"

"PETE THAT IS UNCALLED FOR!" I cut Pete off from his sentence. I stand at this to join Frank.

"Gerard it's fine. Stay out of it." Frank sends me a pleading look.

"But Frank-"

"I said no. Sit down." I do as I'm told while sending death glares at Pete from the other side of the room.

"Petey? Why did you say that?" Mikey asks with a small voice.

"No reason Mikey. Frank this has gone on long enough it is just making it worse staying out here-"

"No Pete I'm not going back. Go right ahead. Be found but don't drag me into it."

"Wait you and Pete were-"

"Yes we were friends back there. Best friends but we fell out when 9872 became a slut for everyone everywhere."

"We doing this now. No more Frank and Pete? Fine I can play that game 6776." Pete  raises his eyebrows and stands in front of Frank with a threatening glare. I can't leave Frank alone by the looks of it Mikey had the same thought and we both join our boyfriends.

"9872 I guess we are. Why did we ever have to fall out?"

"Because 6776...you got the life you wanted I didn't. I thought it would be easier but it's not. Not really. Thats why I slept with anyone and everyone in this town but I promise that's over now."

"Okay can someone please tell me what the hell is going on and why is Pete and Frank calling each other numbers?" Mikey speaks up for the first time.

"You didn't tell him?" I turn to Pete.

"You told him?" Pete questions Frank ignoring me.

"Yes. Deal with it 9872."

"Will you stop calling me that?" Pete asks. 

"If you treat this kid right and stop calling me 6776."

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Okay what the fuck is happening can someone just tell me before I completely lose my mind!" Mikey screams, arms flying everywhere. 

"Sorry Mikey I can't" Pete grabs Mikes' hands to pull his face towards his.

"You will eventually thought right? Gerard knows, why can't I?"

"You will just-"

"Pete what are you hiding?"

Frank and I take our leave and take a seat back down not he sofa and leave them to sort out their  mess while we whisper about what just happened.

"Care to fill me in?" I whisper in Frank's ear. His smile shows up again and I can see the happiness fall over his eyes.

"Pete and I were the best of friends back there so we made a pact to leave together, which we did but Pete couldn't handle it. He was sent there as a baby and set out to find his parents. His father was in prison for life and his mother's a nun. Yeah both parents had no one who could have him to sent him to the cult. We grew up together. He thought he had a family, so did I don't get me wrong but he didn't. He went a bit off the rails and fucked anyone and everyone. I couldn't stand it and left him too it. Basically I kicked him out of my flat to live with his many shag-palls. Didn't work out but now I think he's sorted himself out. At least I hope he has as he has Mikey now and I have you." Frank whispers back to me.

I can hear Pete and Mikey sit down and pull each other into a hug and stay there crying. I smile at them and at Frank. The doorbell goes so I get up to collet it from the basement. I come back to Frank and Pete hugging. I notice Mikey smile as though everything was going to be okay, which I think it really is going to be. We all sit and eat pizza while watching horror films until our parents come home and give me a disapproving look before running away upstairs to mutter and shake their heads for the evening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.5K 7
Alas, my friends, this story is Dreamnotfound/Gream. I made an actual description. Recently, George has been feeling weird when he's around Dream. It...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...