Stealing the Heart of a God

Av -skies-

Can the world's biggest player actually fall hopelessly in love?.... Well known in all the honey houses acros... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53

49

8.4K 421 63
Av -skies-

Once Lui has cried himself to sleep in Zhanshi's arms, Zhanshi carefully carries Lui to the bedroom section and lays him on the soft bed. After he covers Lui with the comforter, he then goes into the bedroom, and wets a soft cloth with warm water, carries it back towards Lui and begins wiping away the streaks of tears on Lui's face.

As Zhanshi wipes away the tears and looks at Lui's face, he couldn't describe the feeling inside of him, but he could tell that his whole heart and being cared too much about this person in front of him to asks Lui more questions. Just the sight of this person crying, sent his heart into pieces and pain. It even made all the infuriation and anger he had felt before vanished the moment the person looked at him.

With that, as Zhanshi takes one last look at Lui's sleeping face, he lets out a quiet sigh and walks out of the room.

---

Since Zhanshi has decided that he was not going to question Lui anymore, the only person that he could talk to about Lui and his matter was Shen, so he headed back towards Shen's room.

As he again walks into the room without knocking, he sees that Shen was not in the sitting room and walked into the bedroom. When he enters the bedroom, he sees Shen laying comfortably on the bed. While Aixin rested the back of his head on top of Shen's chest with his body slightly angled to the right side of Shen and Jin in his lap. While Jun on the other hand lays snuggly to Shen's left, with his head rested on Shen's arm, as Aixin holds a small, shiny, and dangling chandelier-like toy between the two cooing babies.

The serenity and pure happiness in the atmosphere would make any person envious, and Zhanshi was no different. But, Zhanshi's feeling of longing did not last for long as he remembers Lui and the tiny life growing inside of him. That thought quickly change Zhanshi's envy to anticipation and caused a funny smile to bloom on his face, as scenes of Lui and their future children fill his imagination.

Shen however, quickly interrupted his blissful state by asking, "Did you find all the answers you wanted?"

The question effectively served as a cold splash of water and instantly reminded him of the realness of his situation. So after shaking his head, Zhanshi tells Shen, "I need to talk to you."

The serious and slightly somber tone that Zhanshi used surprised Aixin because he had never seen Zhanshi like this before, and became concerned, but knew better than to pry. So he quickly lifts himself off of Shen and reach for Jun, but Shen had already wrapped Jun carefully in his arms as he stood up and then proceed to gently take Jin too, as he tells Aixin with a warm, caring smile, "I will look after them."

Not knowing what Zhanshi really needed Shen for, Aixin did not want Jin and Jun to get in the way and told Shen that he will watch at least one of them, but Shen just gives him a kiss on the forehead and tells him, "Take this time to relax. I'll bring them back soon."

---

Shen walks into the sitting room with the two happily cooing babies in this arms and places them carefully on a soft, fur mat, and sits down next to them.

As Zhanshi watch the sight of Shen willingly seating himself on the ground and smiling in a somewhat doofus manner at the two, now, giggling infants, he was slightly shocked yet understanding of Shen's new and shocking behavior.

In fact, Zhanshi can picture himself pasting on an equally silly smile for his and Lui's baby. This thought made him very happy but, this was not his reason for seeing Shen, so he quickly shakes it from his mind and pastes on a serious smile as he says "Lui says the baby is mine."

"congratulations." Shen softly says to Zhanshi with a warm smile.

"But, he did not answer my questions... and I don't want to interrogate him, so I was hoping that you will be able to give me some answers." Zhanshi quickly adds with slight frown on his face.

After receiving a small head nod from Shen, Zhanshi asks "what have I forgotten?"

The question was very broad, and most people would have told Zhanshi to specify his question, but Shen didn't. Instead, with his attention still focus on the two giggling infants by him, he asks back, "do you remember dying?"

Shaking his head, Zhanshi tells Shen, "I remember being badly injured then waking up here."

"You were badly injured, then died. Lui and I resurrected you with the help of a goddess. Do you remember why you were attack?" Shen casually says.

After pondering over the question for a minute, Zhanshi finds that he does not remember why he was attack. He clearly remembers who attacked him and that it happened in the Celestial world, but for some reason, no matter how hard he tried, he could not remember why he was attacked.

"Why was I attacked?" Zhanshi asks with a deep frown on his face.

Shen, "You wanted to break Lui's engagement."

Zhanshi, "oh.   Wait. huh?!"

With his expression still nonchalant, Shen explains, "Lui was engaged, to marry a god in the Celestial world."

As the word, 'engaged', run about in Zhanshi's mind, he remembers something that Lui had mentioned and thinks to himself:

'Didn't Lui say something about marrying someone earlier. I thought a had misheard! ...WAIT, then doesn't this mean that he is planning on going back and marrying that person!'

With that thought, a sour look cover Zhasnhi's face and immedatly turn around and walks towards the door.

As Zhanshi try to hurry away, Shen turns to him and asks, "where are you going?"

Without looking back at Shen, Zhanshi coldly answers, "He's going back to that guy! I won't allow it!"

Shen wanted to remind Zhanshi that Lui is pregnant with Zhanshi's baby and choose to come back with Zhanshi, so there is no way that he'll go back to that other guy; but before he could even get in any words, Zhanshi had already stormed out of the room in a mad dashing speed.

---

With the speed that Zhanshi was flying at, it took him less than a minute to arrive to the guest room that Lui is resting in. However, even though the actual time is very short, Zhanshi felt as though it took him a lifetime to get to the room.

Without even knocking, Zhanshi again, barges into the room and heads straight for the bedroom, but finds that Lui is not there.

As the scenario of Lui going back to his fiancé, pops up again in Zhanshi's mind, he clenches his fists tightly and begins to roughly searching  for Lui in the room.

With his mind in a panic, Zhanshi toss everything that crosses his sight away and search in every closets, draws, and even under creaks and crevices, completely neglecting the fact that Lui would have never fit in some of the places that he searched.

However, even though Zhanshi made sure to not miss one single crack in the room, Lui was still nowhere in sight. This caused Zhanshi's already sour and panicking face to turn dark as he swiftly heads towards the door.

But just as Zhanshi was about to pull the door open, it slowly push open from the other side, revealing a tired and slightly ashen Lui.

As Zhanshi stands at the doorway, slightly dumbfounded by the sudden happening, Lui glances past Zhanshi and slightly gasps upon seeing the mess the room was in.

"what happen?" Lui softly states to himself as he walks by Zhanshi into the middle of a pile of mess in the sitting room.

---

As Lui was about to begin picking up the pile of thrown things and cloth, to his surprise, before he even realizes how, Zhanshi pulls him into a tight hug.

"I won't let you go." Zhanshi states and tighten his arms around Lui

Lui, "mhh?"

Zhanshi, "You can't go. ...I ...you have my baby, so you have to take responsibility ...and stay with me forever."

Still slightly confuse about Zhanshi is talking about, Lui tries to wiggle his body away from Zhanshi but couldn't, so with a sigh, asks "what do mean?"

"I. You said that you are going to go back to that guy. I won't allow it. You have my child, so you have to take responsibility for it and stay with me." Zhanshi quickly adds in a somewhat defensive manner as he tucks his face into the crevices of Lui's shoulder.

Lui widen his eyes slightly at Zhanshi's answer and feels his heart beat quicker before he roughly shakes and pushes Zhanshi away from him.

With Zhanshi a few inches away from him, Lui looks from his stomach to Zhanshi's frowning face, and nervously asks, "is... is that all? You wan- need me to stay with you because of the baby...  only?"

---

Zhanshi looks at Lui nervously bite his lips as he waits for Zhanshi to answer and feels his heart both soften and ache at the nervousness and sadness in Lui's voice.

"I want you to stay with me forever because I love you... please don't go back. I love you so much." Zhanshi softly says as he stares into Lui's surprise eyes and pulls him back into Zhanshi's embrace.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.7K 36
[Completed] As choices, rules, timeless deeds, and beginnings attract then push Zhan away between two peaks of bliss, he learns: It's easy to fall, b...
7.7K 286 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
11.7K 300 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...
42.1K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...