Desire Of The Soul

Per Vintage_Ana

CURRENTLY BEING REVISED! Have you ever been told "everything happens for a reason", that's what everyone was... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Being Revised)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 2

522 13 1
Per Vintage_Ana

Aunt Jen and Marissa drive to the place that Marissa would soon call home. When they arrive she sees a man, and a little blonde baby boy. Marissa gets out of the car and walks over to the man and Henry.

"This must be Henry," Marissa meets the eyes of the man "I'm Marissa by the way." He shakes her hand and hands her Henry

"So you're my baby cousin. Well nice to meet you Henry."

Aunt Jen took her suitcase into the doorway. 

"May if you don't mind when you get used to it could you call me "JJ" when we are at the BAU, its a little weird for you to call me Aunt Jen."

"Sorry Aunt Jen, noted." Marissa follows Aunt Jen to the guest room.

"Aunt Jen do you or Will, have a car I can borrow, I want to drive around for a little bit," Marissa asks because she was really in need of some fast food.
Aunt Jen hands her keys to Marissa and whispers "Bring back something for Henry"

Marissa nodded, she smiled as Marissa grabs her jacket and heads for the car. Aunt Jen drives a black SUV, so Marissa gets into it and drove to the nearest Fast Food place, McDonald's.

Marissa walks in and sees a boy about 24 or 25, her age. He was sitting in the near corner, working on a file, she doesn't see the upcoming trash can and bumps into falling face first into the pile of trash. Feeling someone come up behind her she try to pull herself out of the trash can.

"Ma'am, do you need some help?" The male voice asked.

"If you wouldn't mind helping me." She answered. Feeling hands on her back he pulls her from the trash. Luckily Marissa didn't have any trash on her, she feels like she would have died from embarrassment. She meets the eyes of the gentleman that helped pull her out of the trashcan. It was the boy she was staring at before she fell. He held out his hand

"I'm Spencer Reid." She shakes his held out hand.

"Marissa, You can call me May." She responses.

"W-w-w-would you c-c-c-care to join me-eee." He stutters out.

"That would be wonderful." Marissa smiles and follows him to his table in the corner.

"So Marissa, what do you do."

"I have B.A in Psychology and Sociology, PH.D in Mathematics and Chemistry. I graduated High School at the age of 13."

He stares at her in amazement.

"All of those are the same, except I graduated High School at the age of 12." 

It feels like they talked for twenty minutes but when Marissas phone rings, Aunt Jen shows on the caller ID it shows that it's 8:30, they had been talking for 2 hours.

As soon as Aunt Jen calls Marissa knew she did something wrong.

"Marissa Calliope Jareau, where are you. You have had me and Will sick for hours, and you didn't think to call." Marissa rolls her eyes and winks at Spencer.

"Aunt Jen please calm down, I'm still at McDonald's, I walked into a trash can and fell into it and a boy helped me. I promise I'll buy Henry something tomorrow." There is a sigh of relief on the other line.

"Okay well you need to get home, you and I have to be at the BAU at seven-thirty."

"Okay Aunt Jen be home soon."  Marissa  walks back over to Spencer and hands him a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Sorry I have to go like now, my aunt has to take me to work with her tomorrow." Stretching up on her toes Marissa kisses him on the cheek.

"Thank you Spencer, you have been the first person to want to talk to me out of those who I've met since I arrived in Quantico."Marissa walks out the door and Spencer watches her leave

Marissa got into the SUV and drove away towards Aunt Jens house.

Later that night Spencer is laying in bed thinking to himself.

"I can't like Marissa, I can't, but when she kissed my check, I felt something, I can't explain it. You know the pit in your stomach when you're at the highest point on a roller coaster, I had that pit when she kissed me."

He rolls over and falls fast asleep thinking about Marissa.

"Marissa Calliope! Wake up." Marissa awakes to Aunt Jen shaking her and telling her to get up.

"I can be ready in 4 minutes."

"Hurry Up." She yells as Marissa runs to the bathroom to get dressed. She grabs her satchel and glasses and heads out the door to where the running SUV was.

"I am so sorry Aunt Jen I thought I had my alarm set."

"It's okay, I understand, it's your first day in Quantico, and you weren't ready for the wake up times."  Marissa turns on the radio and flips through stations until she finds one she likes.

Getting out of the car still humming the song Marissa and Aunt Jeniffer walk towards the FBI doors together.

"Marissa, Morgan, JJ, Garcia, Prentiss, The rest of you to the round room,"

We all go to the "Round Room" Turns out it's just a room with a big round table. Aunt Jen pulled up a bunch of pictures,

"Overkill much." Marissa says as a side comment under her breath.

"Exactly." Hotch said looking at her. The door opened and she looked down to tie her shoe. As she's tying her shoe she hears a familiar voice. It was the boy from the McDonald's last night.

"Sorry I'm late Hotch," His voice, Her head shoots up, forgetting to move her head she bangs it on the round table.

"Are you okay Darling." Garcia asks. She shakes it off, trying not to look in the direction of Spencer and focus on the case.

"So the UNSUB has a reason for overkill that may be personal, he has been using a 22 caliber and his hands to strangle the victim"

"That's correct Marissa." Looking around the room Marissa meets everyones eyes except for Spencers. 

"Wheels up in 30." Watching as everyone  gathers their stuff. Garcia walks up to me and hands me a binder. Marissa pulls it open and see all the information for the case.

"Thank you Garcia, I was feeling a little lost."

"No problem babe you can review it on the plane." She smiles

Spencer had left. Marissa walks out and can over hear Emily and Morgan talking

"Did you see the kid, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, and he didn't try to say any smart comments." Morgan laughs at what Emily says.

"Looks like pretty boy has a crush on the pretty girl." Ignoring what they say Marissa just walks right by them and flips her long blonde locks over her shoulder.

Grabbing her overnight bag from Aunt Jens desk Marissa waits for her to walk out of Hotches' office.

"Hotch says you can come." 

"Yes!" Aunt Jen grabs both of the overnight bags and they join the rest of the group.

The inside of Spencer's brain was a whole mess. Now knowing that Marissa is JJ's niece was a big off limits. But he really liked her, but JJ is one of his best friends. He was very conflicted.

Once everyone was on the plane, Hotch wanted everyone to get some sleep. Spencer couldn't sleep, he felt like he needed to talk to Marissa. Once he saw that most of the crew was asleep he went up to her and sat down next to her.

"Well hello, Marissa, You didn't tell me your aunt was JJ." He stares intensely at her.
He was confused, very conflicted and kind of hurt. In this line of work you don't get to date very much and he finally found someone he really liked and she's basically off limits.
"And you didn't tell me you were an FBI agent, working with my Aunt Jen at the BAU." Marissa spits back

"Look I'm so sorry, and when I saw you this morning, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I'm sorry you hit your head." She rubbed her head

"Well, that did kinda hurt." She took a hold of his hand.

"Why aren't you asleep?" She asks

"I felt like I needed to talk to you, I had been waiting until most of the team fell asleep to come over and talk. Bigger question. Why aren't you asleep?" Spencer pushes.

"I always have a hard time sleeping. I just get so anxious and I'm never able to fall asleep or if I do it takes forever." She sighs.

"Would it make you feel better if I sat here with you and you tried to sleep?" Spencer asks her meeting her blue iced eyes. She was just so beautiful

"Yeah actually that would be nice, do you mind if I hold your hand? Having physical contact with someone else makes me feel better." She breaks the stare that was happening between the two of them.

Spencer slips his hand into hers. It's one of the few times he's actually been physical with a girl. He always scared them away with his brain and that made him insecure but when he was with Marissa everything felt right even though it could go oh so terribly wrong.
Spencer woke up as the sun started to set, they got a late start to their case. Marissas hand was still locked in his but his hand was falling asleep so he attempted to pull his hand away from hers but she just gripped it tighter.
Spencer slightly shakes her, not enough to hurt her but enough to wake her.

"We're here and people are starting to wake up so I should go back to my seat." Spencer goes to get up and locks eyes with Marissa as he makes his way back to his seat.
She looks hurt but there's nothing Spencer can do, they aren't allowed to be together, between all the paper work they would have to do at work to explaining it to JJ. She was Spencer's best friend on the team. The only one who didn't give him shit for being younger and not to mention JJ is Marissas niece. How awkward would that make things.

Spencer sits in his chair and just thinks of all the things that could go wrong. He's paranoid about it now.

When the plane finally lands, Hotch gives everyone their room keys, Marissas was down the hall from Spencer and JJ was on the floor above her. A little part of Marissa wonders if its fate. They have rooms on the same floor and her aunt is above her.

She doesn't even bother unpacking her suitcase, she just puts on her comfy clothes and lays in bed. She's not able to sleep, she wishes Spencer would hold her hand again.

As soon as she thinks that she gets a text on her phone.

"Looks like everyone has gone to bed, if you're having trouble sleeping I can come sit with you if you'd like."

Honestly that it just was Marissa needed.

Spencer makes his way to her room, lightly knocks on the door. He feels very anxious about sneaking around but he needs to see Marissa alone again. He just feels something different when he's with her. A wonderful, new kind of different. A new adventure and he was along for the ride.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
493K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...