The Billionaire Couple (ON HO...

By iram_95

#14 Hayat on 27th March 2019 #30 Daring on 14th June 2020 #39 Daring on 21st April 2020 #49 Hayat on 20th Feb... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
1 Year Experience In Wattpad
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

363 20 9
By iram_95

Murad POV

"

I woke up only to see Haida was not there in the room. I wore my clothes and went out. 

Wahid , do you know where is Haida? " I asked my bodyguard.

" Sir,  she left in the morning and ordered me to give you this envelope "

I open the envelope and started reading,  

Asslamualaikum Jaan-e-Haida ,

I know you must be furious knowing I am missing,  but no darling,  I have to go for an important work as Danish Sir assigned me to complete a case and he informed me in the morning. I saw you sleeping peacefully,  so didn't disturb you .  But don't worry,  I'll be back for you,  only you. 

If I don't return for many years then  understand I am dead and then you move on in your life . I'll be even happy if you'll get married to a good and nice girl who can make you forget me. Don't betray Allah( SWT)  for this , like I say its all destined. And always pray namaz , and ask forgiveness from Him and work more hard to raise your business more. 

I know,  I have less chance of living in this case.  Hope you'll understand my current situation.

Bye with a hope to see you soon.  

Your loving wife

Haida "

Nnnooooo This can't happen ' 

"

Haida , I screamed.

From few months, the same nightmare is coming, same scene, same dialogues, no change at all , as if wants to give clues from that. 

Haida, my wife , my Jaan 

She is no more with me after an incident. She is alive , my heart says,  but where, don't know.

My phone rang and I accepted the call seeing the name. 

' Riaz,  I hope you called me in the morning to give good news related to Haida . I don't want to hear a bad result, if it's so please hang up. ' I said in frustration 

' Sir, we have good news. We have arrested all the people of gang 36 and we are about to reach our secret place and find the truth. We just confirmed that she is alive, but Sir, another news is also there '

' What is it? '

' Sir, there is a possibility that Haida ma'am was pregnant and now, part of our team is also in search of the child ' I closed my eyes and said, 

' Hmm. If you get more information, do inform me ' 

I was about to hang up when a voice came ' Sir ,sir '

' What ? ' I said

' Sir, one of them had said that a man who was that time around in thirties has helped her ' 

' Then search who was he. I want the result in this week itself ' I shouted him.

' Yes sir 'And I hung up. 

Haida meri jaan, where are you? I am waiting for you but not as same person. 
With that I went to fresh up to go in an important meeting, as I have to raise my business more.

Mehrunnisa POV 

Beep..Beep..

Ahh! Who wakes a cute lady  in such a pleasant and beautiful sunday morning  ' I groaned loudly but sighed to see a message from the hospital I work.

" Good Morning Miss . Mehrunnisa . Today an emergency case is coming in an hour and no other doctor is coming here and you are our last hope as Paedritrician . So please do arrive soon.

NY Hospital

Manager & Director

Robert Johnson "

I hate this sometimes...Ahh...

I went to Shyna's room and said, 

' Shyna wake up , you have to drop me in the hospital , come on wake up ' I started shaking her continuously but she didn't wake up and the most effective idea came in my mind. I smirked.

' Shyna , Varun Dhawan is here to meet you '

' Where ? Where? Baji am I looking good? Is he down? ' She said and I laughed out.

' Baji, it's not fair. How can you wake me up like this. I was having a beautiful Dream and you ahh. You know what, you should learn driving, I can't help you everywhere '

' Just freshen up, I am coming in a minute ' I went up and dressed up and looked into mirror , as usual I said to myself ,

" Hey girl, your looking so gorgeous Aww! { shying , and covering my face with my hands } , I love you Nisa " I flying kissed myself in mirror soon,  I heard a scream and it was from the room next to mine.

Ohh! Hayat and her nightmares. Allah paak Do something for her nightmares..
I did my touch ups, picked all things needed, picked my bag and went out of my room.

As I entered Hayat's room, I saw her sitting on bed with her head on legs and legs close to her , so I asked ,

' Asslamualaikum Hayat , why did you screamed few minutes ago ? '

' Walaikum Assalam Nisa you know na that from last few months I am getting the same nightmare , and you will not believe it , they start with same one but then leaves on some clues and hints , the dialogues , same expressions , same scene and same people but only my face is visible and that boy who always is with me , I don't know anything about him . He comes everyday in my dreams and tells me that he loves me and tell me some new information everyday, you know even we are married but I don't remember anything , did that happen in real life which I don't know because of which I am seeing such nightmares? ' She said with pain and worry which I can see clearly on her face ...

Hey dear you don't know anything about your past except me and someone else too which I can't tell you or else you will....die ..due to the wound on your head.. I said in my mind.

' Why don't you consult any psychiatrist dear ? ' I said , already knowing her answer as no . She says that if she consult them then it could be dangerous..

' How can I ? If that man got to knew this he would take my business into his and destroy it . Even if media gets to know this , the other business tycoons could take my business too and I'll be then destroyed. ' She said thinking something..

I still remember how I found her and got to knew her wound on the back of her head and her personal doctor even told , that if she stressed more , she can die as the wound is not that severe one but still severe . Even Hayat don't know about it..

Overcoming from the thoughts in my mind,  I said, 

' Okay , now stop thinking about it . Come fresh up and have breakfast , I am leaving now an emergency case has come . And if possible pick me up from the hospital after 1 pm . Bye , Take care . Allah Hafiz 'I kissed her forehead . She then nodded and said ' Allah Hafiz '

I came downstairs and knocked on Sadia's room and said,
' Shyna , I hope you are ready ? '

' Yes, I am ready ' She said coming out of room

' Come let's go ' I said and soon we drove to hospital. 

Author's note

Hey guys,  How are you all? 
I am good Alhamdulillah.

How is the chapter?  
I know many questions might be coming in your mind but don't worry,  it will solve soon... 
Just busy in school again...

Till then ,

Keep reading
Keep smiling always
And enjoy your life...

Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11.4K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
518K 23.6K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
956K 57.7K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
104K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...