... She's Mine... (Yandere!Al...

By QueenOfNekoWriters

... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll mi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Option One: Break the Door
Option Two: Escape Through the Window
Option Three: Use The Secret Back Door
Option Four: Do Nothing

Chapter Eleven

4.5K 109 172
By QueenOfNekoWriters

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Art had just ended, and Hau was walking me to gym.

"Shame that I won't get to see you for two classes. I'll really miss you." Hau sadly said.

How cute!

"Well, I'll miss you too. But, we'll just have to live on." I said in a dramatic way.

Hau and I then laughed.

We then arrived at the gym, and Hau left.

I then headed onto the girl's locker, and got changed.

After doing so, I entered the gym to see what looked like an argument.

And... Gladion was in it!

I quickly ran up to them, to see that they weren't arguing at all. They were just... Talking...?

"I challenge you to a one-on-one basketball match!" A student said.

"Oh really? I see. Well, what're your terms Aaron?" Gladion said in a calm manner.

"Select a girl, and whoever wins get to go on a date with her!" Aaron said.

... That's sure some odd terms...

"Why such odd terms?" Gladion asked.

"Well, whoever you pick is who you like, and I'd love to take that someone from you. After all, you're the one who took my spot on all of the sport's teams, so go ahead and pick a girl... If you dare." Aaron said, before crossing his arms.

Gladion then looked around, as if trying to spot someone specific.

"I pick (y/n) (y/l/n)." Gladion said, while pointing to me.

Wait... What?!

"The new girl? Well, I never thought you'd pick her. But, I must say, she is a real cutie. (y/n)'s your name, right? Well, I can't wait to go on a date with you." Aaron said.

Okay, I'm not a prize to win!

I quickly walked up to Gladion, and grabbed his shoulders, and turned him to face me.

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Going through with a bet." Gladion responded.

"With me as the prize! Why not just turn him down?" I questioned.

"Well, I have a reputation to keep." Gladion explained.

"I get that. But, why me!?" I questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? Because... You're the only girl who's real. All the other girls are fake. I don't want to go on a date with a fangirl. I want to go on a date with a real person." Gladion explained.

Does this mean Gladion likes me?

Nah! I bet he only likes me as a friend. After all, I just met him a few days ago. There's no way he could already like me.

"Alright, alright! Everyone calm down! Start running!" The teacher ordered.

Students groaned, before walking away.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to have your game outside school hours." The teacher added.

More groans.

"Until then." Aaron said.

Gladion nodded, before walking away.

I caught up to him, and expressed my concerns.

"What'll happen if you lose, huh? I don't want to have my first date with someone I don't even know!" I explained.

"Don't worry; I won't lose." Gladion reassured me.

... I so hope he's completely sure about that...

Sorry that this chapter's a bit short... Hope you're still happy regardless. Later! =^-^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 458 46
Don't need to read first story to read this one Sequel to Pink Aura PG-13 Pink Paradise [created Dec 14 - finished (unedited) - March 13] Selena h...
19K 648 42
"A 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 gracing her lips, tears still slipping down her cheeks... it was a 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 smile." With the wind in your hair, your journey starts...
14.5K 245 27
Rescued by an island guardian, taken in by the baddest group in Alola, and no recollection of her life as a young child---that describes Chloe perfec...
53.8K 921 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...