Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 56

18.9K 560 184
By Mariedan2002

MARCH 8
SPECIAL
Hey guys. I know I haven't updated for a while. Sorry about that. But ey, today is inernational women's day so...why the hell not. Let me tell you something  I am writing a REALLY LONG chapter. And when I say long I mean super long.  So make sure you spam my comments once you read.
Enjoy
Love you!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The following two days were torture for me. This time it was my turn to leave him hanging. I didn't go for breakfast outside nor did I see him anywhere. I knew that my action was pretty childish and boring. But I did not care. He had to have the taste of his own medicene. And I knew the exact recipe.

I was not sure wether Christofer had feelings for me. But there was no way I could deny that he did feel something. My action was pretty dramatic but I knew I needed to do something like that. Plus I have always wanted to dramatically faint in the arms of someone unbelieveably attractive.

Truth to be told I didn't feel gulity at all. Maybe just a little bit. But at the memory of myself being pressed to his naked chest made me forget all that. This two days were enough for me to think about my own feelings. At first it was denial.

I denied that I could possibly feel something towards him. But then came acceptance. I knew that I felt something. I was not in love with him. But the attraction was there. I cared for him. It took me a few memories to realise that. I knew I felt something.

The thought scared me. Quite a lot. I came here with one mission. It was to make Christofer Luca Santobello fall in love with me. He had the same goal. Yet both of us seemed to forget about it. At least that's what I told myself to feel better. I didn't wanna believe that all of his actions were caused by his ought. I knew they weren't.

He was a good actor. A great manipulator. But even he couldn't act out his heartbeat. And I knew how his heart was beating. I felt it myself. I felt it when I was pressed against his chest. I knew what he was feeling.

And that's when I decided. I would make him feel. Chris had built up walls around himself. But I woule be the one to break them. I would teach him to show his heart.

I would continue my plan. With one hope. That I would not loose myself in the process of it. I would show him how to feel. I would show him how to live. And I was going to start my mission with showing him how to have fun. I did not make any exact scenario but I knew what I had to do.

Chris would learn how to have fun. He would learn how to enjoy his life. And I, Gabriella Marie Abandonatto would make sure of that. I wouldn't be the girl to cut this threads and leave him hanging like a helpless puppet. I would be the girl to gift him his wings and teach him how to fly.

"Gabriella, are you even listening to me?" Isabella asked. I jumped up at her sudden voice.

"Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"Told you she wasn't listening" Felix mumbled under bis breath. Isabella hit him.

"Sorry guys. I was just thinking" I muttered apologetically.

"Really? And here I thought you were preparing for a traditional ritual to sacrafice one of us" Felix said.

"Not just one of you. I'll sacrafise all of you after making sure you drank the lamb blood" I remarked. Isabella tried to keep her face straight.

"Lamb blood?" She asked. I nodded.

"First of all we have the traditional polka dance after which you will have to summon the ice cream spirits and drink the lamb blood. That shall drain you out of your life force and then I will sacrafise you to an anicent oak tree" I explained. A few seconds after that all of us burst into laughter.

"Don't forget the fish. We will have to eat fish before that" Felix said through the tears.

"O-Oh God. Gabby you are my spirit animal" Isabella rolled over the bed. After a few minutes of endless laughter we regained ourselves.

"So," Isabella cleared her throat.

"Will you tell me your evil plan now?" She asked me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"What plan?"

"Oh, come on. You were sitting with a maniac face. Tell us what's up" Felix rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I muttered innocently. Isabella pinched me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Come on! Tell us!" She ignored me.

"Fine! I sort of pretended to faint in front of Chris" I said quickly. Isabella's eyes turned into soccer balls. While Felix chocked on the air.

"What? Oh my God! What did he do?" Isabella exclaimed. I chuckled at them.

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to see his reaction. I mean-" I started to talk.

"No! Not that. Hell, yes you decided to faint. That's freaking genius. He totally deserved it. Tell me what did he do when you fainted!" Isabella exclaimed. Felix started to laugh again.

"Uh, well. He sort of freaked out. He carried me to the couch and tried to wake me up" I said. Isabella burst into laughter.

"That is totally gold!" She exclaimed.

"I know" I couldn't help but laugh too.

"You girls are so evil. No wonder man die earlier" Felix muttered. I chuckled.

"What happend after?" He asked before Isabella could leave another remark. Smart move. She contained herself and looked at me.

"Well. I woke up. And before he could kill me I left" I lied. Isabella and Felix both raised their eyebrows at me with a knowing look in their eyes.

"And the truth please?" Isabella smirked.

"Fine! I kissed his cheek and then I left. More like ran" I exclaimed. Their eyes widened in shock. Felix fake fell from the bed while Isabella pretened to faint.

Copycat much?

"Aaaaa" Isabella screamed. I covered my ears.

"My baby is growing up. Damn it. I am not ready to be an aunt yet! What are you gonna wear to the wedding?" She exclaimed. I hit her on the arm. Felix surfaced back and fell right back when he saw my horified face.

"GUYS!" I exclaimed emberassed.

"You have to tell me all the details. How did he look? What did he say? What was the color of his-"

"Isa, stop! Jeez. I am not getting married plus you didn't hear about my plan yet" I smirked.

"Yeah! Better tell us about the plan" Felix finally sat down. Isabella opened her mouth surely to comment about the wedding but the look on my face shushed her.

"I decided to teach Christofer some fun! The man is as dull as a freaking dead person. Its time for him to enjoy his life a little. And I, ladies and gentelman will be the one to do that" I huffed proudly.

"YES!" Isabella and Felix high fived.

"I knew it! I knew there was something in you!" She puffed her chest proudly.

"Finally someone will make my brother a human again" Felix smirked. I continued telling them about the plan. Partly of course. It felt good knowing that I have friends like this. It almost made me forget why I was here. They made me feel happy.

I told both of them about my complaints of being stuck in here. I wanted out. I wanted to see Italy while I was still here. Who knew? Maybe I would never have that chance again.

Felix told me how he had already asked Chris about letting me out weeks before but he had said no. But he did promise me to talk to him again. A few hours later they all went to bed. I didn't change. Nor did I get in bed. I still had my plan.

I checked the hour. It was 11:48 PM. The perfect time to catch him alone. I would show mister grumpy pants how to live. And he would have no chance but to accept my offer. Today I would go easy on him. Not.

My feet moved out of my room and straight towards his door. I checked under his door to make sure he was in there and that he wasn't sleeping. Satisfed with myself I knocked on the door. I heart shuffling but no one came to open up. I smirked and started to knock over and over again. Almost annoying myself.

I was about to knock when the door opened. Christofer had his fist raised in the air as if ready to hit whoever was standing there.

Welp. That would be me.

His fist stopper mid air as he saw me standing there. His eyes softened.

"What are you doing here?" He folded his arms. I followed the action as his hands stopped over his chest. He was wearing a simple black wife beater and a pair of black sweatpants.

"I came to see you" I said confidently. Yet at the sight of him confidence was the last thing I felt. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?" He asked bluntly.

"Because I wanted to. Now let me in" I rolled my eyes. At my sudden appearance he opened the door wider for me to enter. I stepped in feeling proud of myself for making it inside. I looked around his room. Every inch of it was filled with his smell.

"I came here for a reason" I said after he shut the door.

"And what would that be?" He smirked.

"I came here to play" I smiled.

"To play?" He questioned. I nodded. Damn. Was I enjoying this.

"I think you got the wrong door, Princess. This is not Winny The Freaking Poo. I don't play games." He said harshly. As usul I predicted this too.

"No, Chrissy. You will play. I mean look at you. You are turning into a grandpa" I stated. I walked towards him and tried to move his head down. He didn't budge. His experssion stayed stone cold.

"Fine!" I huffed. I looked around the room. I walked towards the little chair. I brought it towards him and stood on it so I could be taller.

"What the-" His words were cut short as my fingers started to mess his hair up.

"Would you look at that! You have white hair" I exclaimed even though his hair was still perfectly dark blond.

"Gabriella you are gonna fall" He muttered.

"No! I need you to believe me okay? You are getting bald spots already. And you know why? That's beca-" I stomped causing the chair to stumble. His hands went around my waist as he gently put me down. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and continued my rant.

"That's because you have no fun! All you do is be a grumpy old grandpa who owns four goldfishes and a chainsaw!" I exclaimed.

"What are you on? Who gave you the drugs?" Christofer sighed. I hit his stone arm. He rolled his eyes.

"Chris!" I exclaimed.

"What? What do you want?" He asked annoyed by me.

"I want you to play with me!" I exclaimed.

"You are crazy" He muttered angrily.

"Who said I wasn't?" I wiggled my eyebrows. At my sudden confidence towards him I felt proud. I felt good when I was with him. Its like he awakened a part of me that has been asleep for far too long.

"What are you doing with your eyebrows? Are you having a seizure?" He asked indiferently. Oh. So he was paying hard to get huh? Fine.

"Christofer Luca Sabtobello. You have to play with me! There is no way you can get rid of me!" I exclaimed.

"Are you sure about that?" He motioned towards his bed. I looked at the gun on his covers. I rolled my eyes.

"You won't shoot me, Chris. We all know that if you were intending to kill me you would have done it the second I stepped foot into the estate" I smirked.

"I can change my mind" He said.

"Yeah good luck with that. I'm too good to get killed. You know you don't want me to go" I smiled.

"Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. If you don't shut your bloody mouth I'll blow your brains out without a single thought" He threatened. I saw no real threat behind his words. He was bluffing.

"Yeah. You can do that after we play Chris. Lets play. Lets play. Lets play-" I kept repeating.

"FINE! If we play will you shut the hell up?" He exclaimed. I jumped up in happiness.

"Yes. Yes!" I said happily. He was trying to hide the smile with all his strength.

"What are we gonna play" He asked with an eye roll. Then he muttered something that awfully sounded like ' I can't believe I'm doing this' I smirked in happiness.

"We are playing twenty one questions"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 655 66
[mature] [complete] Enzo was often distant and a ruthless mafia boss. His entire life had been dedicated to the mafia and the mafia alone, but after...
46.7K 1.7K 34
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
22.8K 353 41
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
890K 28.1K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...