CEO's Maid in New York (BWWM)...

Eugenia_Zantoto tarafından

Cindy runs way from her home town, hoping for a better life. To her surprise, she ends up in New York as a se... Daha Fazla

1. ESCAPE FROM AFRICA. (edited)
Important please read it!
2. BUSINESS AS USUAL (edited)
3.THE HIGHEST BIDDER (edited)
4. PERSONAL SLAVE (edited)
5. THE WATCH PLAN (edited)
6. OOPS (edited)
7. THE OTHER WOMAN (edited)
8. SHE DEVIL (edited)
9. PICNIC BASKET (edited)
10. NIGHTMARES (edited)
11. BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S (edited)
12. NEW LOOK (edited)
13. WHO'S SHE? (edited)
14.HIS LADY (edited)
15. HER OTHER MAN (edited)
16. REASON FOR HER SMILES (edited)
17. LITTLE RESEARCH (edited)
18.GOTCHA (edited)
19. ONLY FOR TONIGHT (edited)
20. WORLD'S APART (edited)
21. OFFFICE SECRETS (edited)
22. WAITING ROOM (edited)
23. SAY IT LIKE IT IS! (edited)
24. WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (edited)
25. UNPLANNED ANNOUNCEMENT (edited)
26. NEW YORK HEADLINERS (edited)
27. NEW YORKS FINEST (TABLOIDS) (Edited)
28. OLD FRIENDS (edited)
29. FINAL TOUCHES (Edited)
30. WEDDING DAY (Edited)
31.WEDDING DAY PART 2 (Edited)
33. FALL (Edited)
34. IT HAS BEGUN (edited)
35. TRIAL BEGINS (edited)
36. TRIAL BEGINS PART 2 (edited)
37. Traitor (edited)
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: SURPRISE ME (edited)
Chapter 39
40. KARMA DARLING
Q&A

32. LETS CELEBRATE!! (Edited)

2.3K 117 5
Eugenia_Zantoto tarafından

Cindy's POV

The party was great, the music and half of the guests had too much to drink. I watched as all guests enjoyed themselves, but Felix was nowhere in sight.

"Hello dear" I turned around only to find Felix's mother smiling at me, something about the woman that just made you feel at home.

"Hi mother-in-law, so are you enjoying the party?"

"Of course I am! My son married the most beautiful woman in the world, except she doesn't look happy" Stunning how she could read my mind, I smiled trying not to give too much away.

"I am happy, I just miss my husband that's all"

"And I missed you too" I turned and it was Felix. The muscles on my face pulled a smile and that was it. Someone who meant nothing to me has now become my whole world and he is the reason for my happiness.

"Where have you been dear?"

"Sorry for keeping you waiting so long my wife" Felix replied said, smiling on the side of his face.

"Wife? I like the sound of that".

"Okay I think I've out stayed my welcome, let me leave you two lovebirds to spend some quality time with each other"

Felix's mother left us alone, for a moment my nerves began to kick in. Felix grabbed my hand an accompanied me to the garden just outside the reception, far away from prying eyes. He took both my hands and placed it around his hips.

"So, Mrs. Cindy Martini, are you enjoying yourself this fine evening?"

"Well... Um —"

"You could answer with yes or no sweetie"

"I am enjoying myself it's just that — it's all too much for me. One minuet I was your mai—"

"Don't!"

"Felix we can't run away from it forever. Eventually this bubble will pop and all involved will be hurt" I told Felix, I did not want to ruin the mood but this discussion had to come up someday.

"I hate it when you speak like that"

"But it's true Felix"

"No! That is false Cindy. I love you and I damn well know you feel the same. All I had to do was look into your eyes at the church, tell me you don't love me Cindy and I will walk back into that reception and I'll end it all"

"I. Love. You" I told him, no longer afraid to profess my love to him.

"I love you too Cindy and I am yours forever. From the moment you walked into my house looking so confused, from the moment you walked around, trying to run away when I locked you in the house so that you couldn't escape"

We both smiled at the memories, which seemed like a nightmare that occurred between us in a matter of a year.

"So you really mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you are mine forever" I asked Felix, somewhere in my mind I needed the reassurance.

"I meant every word of it Cindy. Funny how you came to me as a slave with no identity and now I'm your slave and I'm lost in your new identity".

Tears rose at the back of my eyes but I refused to cry, why should I? When I had the man of my dream standing right in front of me.

"Now let's go back to the reception, otherwise people might begin to wonder what we're doing all the way out here"

"Let them wonder, you are my husband after all".

Felix and I shared one last passionate kiss as we made our way to the reception. Loud music and Felix's mother calling us to come and take pictures greeted us.

We took our pictures with family, friends and then some more friends and people who I did not even know. As we were about to leave the photo booth Sharon showed up.

"You guys are leaving? I didn't take a picture with you two yet and I believe I'm owed that at least"

"Sharon you have no right to demand anything" Felix jumped in to say his part but I held Felix back by his arm and came between the two of them.

"Felix it's okay. We should take a picture with Sharon like we did with all our guests" The photographer came and we positioned ourselves for the photo Sharon went and stood on Felix's side and I on the other side of Felix.

"Sharon I think this photo would be so much better if you stood in between Felix and myself" Sharen walked up to me with her queen attitude.

"Why can't I stand by Felix's side, Cindy or are you scared that I might take him from you?" She asked me, her smile that once intimidated me di nothing now.

I smiled at her. I was not afraid of her anymore, all her threats meant nothing and Sharon was nothing.

"Oh Sharon, I'm not afraid of anything. I am simply allowing you to stand between my husband and me because it will be the last time that you will stand between this relationship of ours. So if I were you I would humble myself because it'll be the last picture my husband will ever take with you, so close to him ever again".

The color of her face reddened, so red that not even her ten pounds of makeup could hide it.

"We'll see about that Cindy"

"Oh yes we will, Sharon".

She walked away without taking the picture. For once, I could breathe, not because I was afraid of her but because I fought for myself and I had not allowed Sharon to make me feel small.

"I am proud of you honey" Felix hugged me tight and I knew damn well that that was where I belonged.

The festivities went on, the guests were happy and it was just about time for me, Felix to leave and be off to our honeymoon. We said goodbye to all our guests when Felix's mother appeared.

"And where do you think you two are headed to?"

"Mother, Cindy and I are about leave now"

"Oh no! You cannot just leave now. Cindy you haven't even thrown the bouquet"

Suddenly I remembered that that was part of the wedding goodbye. I was married and now it was someone else's turn to get married.

My mother in-law called everyone to gather, well the single females. They all stood behind me, I threw it the bouquet, and there were cheers from the crowd. I turned around with a smile on my face and quickly that smile disappeared. It was Sharon, who had the bouquet in her hand and smiling at every body, acting all surprised that she got it.

She turned to me, still smiling and mouthed

"He's mine"

Something in me almost snapped. I did not know what was wrong with me, for some reason Felix became everything to me and watching out for him became my priority just like I became his.

"Honey"

I turned to face Felix and all the anger disappeared. How could one man that was first my enemy turn into my lover, my husband.

"We can leave now?"

"Yes Mr. Martini"

"Oh I like the sound of that"

He quickly carried me in his arms and whisked me out of the reception area. We climbed in to our car and we were on our way to our private jet, on a private island.

*****

Sharon's POV

I searched the entire reception and almost the entire venue looking for Kyle.

"Where are you, you little bitch?" I silently mumbled to myself without a care in the world.

"Looking for me?" I jumped up in fear and there Kyle was looking at me with that smile on his face.

"Don't do that again!"

"Oh did I scare the pretty soon to be bride?"

"What are you— oh you mean the bouquet?"

"So what do you want Sharon?" Kyle asked me, holding his glass of Champaign in his hand.

I quickly looked around to see if anyone was around. I grabbed Kyle by his arm and we entered an empty room.

"I want in on your plan"

"I thought you didn't want to do it anymore"

"Well I want to now! You should have seen how that little prick stared at me, like I was of the same low class like she was"

"Come to think of it Sharon, Cindy's not on the same class as you—" Kyle told me and I was relieved that someone still knew that I was above Cindy.

"Exactly!" I agreed with him.

"She is now above you" Kyle responded, killing my moment of victory over Cindy.

"What?" I was so angry that Kyle could even say that. I almost threw something at him but I contained myself.

"Think about it Sharon, Cindy is now a Martini. To make matters worse, she is Felix's wife, your employer. That automatically makes you her employee. In short she'll probably get Felix to let you go and if we look at it, you're not winning cases like you used to"

As scary as that sounded, Kyle was right. Cindy now held my future in her hands.

"Kyle you need to help me"

"Why should I help you Sharon?"

"Because you hate Cindy as much as I do. Getting rid of her means that we both get what we want and then we'll both live happily ever after"

"What reassurance will I have that you won't back out again?"

"Kyle we almost killed her by cutting the breaks of her car, I would have been twice the murder that I was"

"Don't worry this time they'll be no killing of anyone my dear Sharon, I promise" Kyle told me but the way in which he said it scared me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
14.4K 872 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...
1.1K 168 27
I opened my eyes to see my childhood friend Kunle by my side as usual, with so much love and affection in his eyes but honestly I wish I didn't wake...
680K 22.8K 49
"I want you forever, not just for tonight." - Xavier. Alexandria Reid's life is about to change drastically when she accidentally bumps into Mr. Bill...