All Grown Up

Oleh haycat1998

Hey guys! If you're a new reader or fan I love you so very much! But please read Being Louis Tomlinsons Daugh... Lebih Banyak

All Grown Up
Baby steps and Tours
Our last day of freedom
Birthday goal!
Traveling and teething
Long days
Doctors Appointments
Important Please Read!
Football Games
You did it?
Interveiws
A little massaging is all it takes
hey
Birthing Plans
Family Cookouts
Gender reveal!
Award Shows
Why us daddy?
I want Mummy!
Thank You!
Can we have a dog?
Ask The Author!
Questions and Answers!
I Care
Braxton Hicks Or Labor?
I don't want to leave
The Easter Bunny Came!
cheating
It hurts
darcy is back
I'll miss you
GOALS!
Bullying
I don't feel good
Will you still love me even if I'm sick?
Don't cry mummy I'll be okay
a mistake that could have ruined everything
Dreams
Authors note! Please read!
Jacobs coming home
My tummy feels tingly
Jacobs Day
Authors note
Ask the Author
On the road again
Authors Note
Birthday boy!
PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Who helped Deliver?

608 23 2
Oleh haycat1998

*Haleys POV*

Jacob has been home for two days and so far he's doing great! He's improving more and more everyday. Today me and Logan have an interview to go to. Since I'm all ready ready I am in he nursery with Aubrey. 

"Hey baby. You'll be good for grandad right?" I asked. 

She smiled. 

"You better be." I laughed kissing her cheek. 

"Mum!" Jacob yelled. 

"Coming!" I called out. 

I cradled Aubrey and then walked over to Jacobs room. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I need my water." He said. 

"Manners?" I asked. 

"Please." He said. 

"Much better." I said as I handed him his water. "And please be good for grandad." 

"I will." He said as he handed me his drink back. 

"Come on babe our dads are downstairs." Logan said. 

"Kay." I said. 

I followed him downstairs. 

"Hey Haley." Dad said hugging me. 

"Hey dad." I sighed. 

"You okay?" He asked as he ook Aubrey. 

"Yeah just tired." I said. 

"How bad was Jacob last night?" Dad asked. 

"He needed to pee like every ten minutes." I said. 

"It was either that or he was in pain." Logan said. 

"Oh. Well he'll be fine while you two are gone. Have they eaten yet?" Dad asked. 

"Aubrey has Jacob hasn't. He's on a soft diet dad so please be careful on what you feed him. He's been fighting with me and Logan on some foods he is not allowed to have." I said. 

He nodded his head. 

"Babe we need to go." Logan said. 

"Okay. Call if you two need anything." I said. 

Dad and Harry nodded their heads.

I walked out to the car with Logan. We got into the car and drove off. I rested my head on the window. 

Logan chuckled. "Go to sleep babe. I'll wake you up once we get there."

I nodded my head and slowly fell asleep. 

*Logans POV*

She must be extremely tired. I lighly laughed as I made a turn. 

I finally pulled up to the place where we are getting our interview. I got out and then walked around. I opened Haleys door and woke her up. 

"Haley babe we're here." I said. 

She sat up and took off her seat belt. I held out my hand offering to help her up which she gladly took. We walked in hand in hand. 

"Hey guys! I'm your interviewer. I was just getting ready to go on stage so I guess I'll talk to you two in a few." She said. 

We nodded our heads. 

"And please give a warm welcome to Logan and Haley Styles!" She cheered. 

We walked out and hugged her sitting down on he couch. 

*Haleys POV*

"So how are you two today?" She asked. 

"Great!" Logan said. 

"That's good and how are you Haley?" She asked. 

"Just a little tired." I said. 

"Oh would you like some coffee?" She asked. 

"Please?" I asked. 

"Of course! Rylan! I need a coffee!" She yelled. 

 I sighed and resed my  head on Logans shoulder. Logan put his arm around me kissing my temple. 

"Here you go." Ylan said handing me a coffee.

"Thank you." I said sitting up and taking the coffee. 

I took a drink. I sat the coffee down on the table. 

"Okay so as you know you two are teen parents. We asked you two to come in and maybe give some advice. Do you guys have any advice?" She asked. 

"Wow we get asked this alot since we had Jacob but yeah of course! No matter hat happens your family will be there and support your every decission. Being famous and teen parens isn't easy but anyone that is a teen parent would know that it isn't easy. But believe in yourself and love you kids is probably the most important thing with being a teen parent." I said. 

"I'd have to agree with Haley. It's hard but we love Jacob and Aubrey with everything in us and so does our families. They've helped us tremendously and we couldn't be more thankful." Logan said. 

"So would you guys want Jacob or Aubrey to be teen parents?" She asked. 

"No. I mean like if it happens then it happens and we'd support them all the way but I wouldn't suggest it. They should live life to its fullest before they think of having kids." I said. 

"Okay Logan with you playing football how did you feel about having to leave?" She asked. 

"Awful. Aubrey was only a week old at the time. I hated leaving them." Logan said. 

"I bet, Haley how is it having both of them and being a full time mum while Logan was gone." She asked. 

"Well it wasn't easy. You have a hyper three year old who thinks you have to give him the spot light at any given moment and then you have a newbon baby who is crying the whole time. It can get pretty hetic but it's a learning experience." I said. 

"What was the hardest time while Logan was gone?" She asked. 

"I would have to say was when I stayed at my dads house so they could help out and I could catch up on rest. We were all sitting in the living room. Jacob was feeling sick so I had him take it easy for the day. Well he climbed onto my lap and cried for Logan telling me that his stomach was hurting really bad and then he just started coughing. Me thinking it was going to be something insane hurried up and took him to the bathroom and just let it all out. I was curious and saw it was blood so I yelled for my parents and they said to take him to the hospital. I was so scared but I told myself I had to be strong for him." I said. 

 "That's awful, how did you feel as a mum?" She askeed. 

"Honestly, I felt as I failed him. Like you want the best for your kids and what he was diagnosed with just made it even worse. I've had many many thoughts run through my mind like was it from my pregnancy with him, was I not doing something right just anything that could have prevented it from happening. It was pretty bad." I said. 

"Now Logan, I understnad Haley called you. How did you feel since you were many miles away?" She asked. 

"I felt awful and that I was an horrible father to him and Aubrey. I also felt I failed Haley as a husband. I should've been there at that exact moment but I wasn't. here were many things tha I should've done bu I couldn't because of how far away I was. I hated it." Logan said. 

"But you're here now." I said. 

"I know." He said. 

I leaned up and kissed his lips. 

"love you." I said. 

"I love you too." He said kissing my lips once again.

"Awe! You two are just so cute! And your relationship is perfect!" She gushed, 

"Thanks." We said. 

"No problem! Speaking of relationships, how do you to manage?" She asked. 

"Like staying together?" I asked. 

She nodded her head.

"Uhm I guess we already old each other that no matter what happens in our relationship we'd always be there for each other." Logan answered. 

"Oh, now we all know the father could just get up and walk away having nothing o do wih he kid, why didn't you?" She asked. 

"I didn't allow that to even be an option for me. You need to face everyhing you do in life and if I were to walk away from them I wouldn't have the amazing wife and kids I do today." He said. 

"Awe that's too sweet! Okay that's all we have for today! Thank you guys for coming." She said. 

"You're welcome thank you for having us!" I said hugging her.

We walked out and into the car. 

"Hold on I want to call dad and see how Jacobs doing." I said.

"Okay put it on speaker." Logan said as he started the car. 

I nodded my head and dialed dads number putting it on speaker.

"Hey guys." Dad said. 

"Uh hey dad is everything okay?" I asked. 

"Yeah, Aubrey just now laid down for a nap and Harry is finding something for Jacob to eat." Dad said. 

"Okay." I said. 

"How was he interview?" Dad asked. 

"Good, she asked a lot of quesions." I said. 

"Was it all just on you wo being teen parens?" Dad asked. 

"Bassically. And then some on Jacob, we didn't go into full detail like they wanted but oh well." I said. 

"At least you two didn't go into full detail we all know what could happen if hat happened." Dad said. 

"Yeah we know dad." I said. 

"Hey Lou can you two wach them for another hour I need to run to Darcys real quick and check up on her." Logan asked. 

"Yeah that's fine." Dad said. 

"Alright thanks." Logan said.

 "No problem." Dad said. 

"Well we're pulling ino Darcys I'll call you later." I said. 

"Okay love you bye.." Dad said. 

"Bye love you too." I said hanging up the phone. 

We got out and walked up to the door. Logan ipened it and we walked inside. We heard faint cries coming from upsairs. We booth looked at each other and walked upstairs. We walked into Darcys room and saw her laying in her bed crying. 

"Darce what's wrong?" Logan asked walking over to her side of the bed and crouched down in front of her. 

"I keep having conractions and they hurt like a bitch." She cried.

"How far apart?" I asked as I walked over to her. 

"Oww. I don't know." She cried. 

"Darcy we need to take you to the hospital. Do you know where Gage is?" Logan asked. 

She gasped and shook her head. "I feel like I need to push. I feel her right there and it hurts like hell." 

"Fuck uhm Haley you've been through this twice so you stay and help her while I call Gage and her doctor." Logan said. 

"I gave birth two times! I don't know how to deliver a baby!" I exclaimed. 

"Just do the best you can." He said as he walked out. 

Gee thanks. I looked up at Darcy. 

"Okay lets set you up okay?" I asked. 

She nodded her head. I helped her sit up enough to where she can push. 

"Okay when ever you feel the next contraction push okay?" I asked. 

She groaned and nodded her head. She felt another contraction and pushed. 

"Oww Haley I can't." She cried. 

"It's okay Darcy, you got this. I see the head." I said. 

She pushed again. 

"One more Darcy." I said. 

"It hurts." She cried. 

"I know believe me I've done it twice. You're doing good." I said. 

She pushed one last time and the baby was out. I wipped the baby off, and she started crying. I handed her over to Darcy. 

"Cover me up and then call for Logan please?" She asked. 

I nodded my head and covered her up. 

"Logan!" I yelled. 

"Coming!" He called out. 

He then came in and looked over at Darcy.

"Haley go get washed up." He said. 

"Thanks for the help." Darcy said. 

"No problem, Logan can you open the door and turn the water on?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He said. 

He came over and opened the door and then turned on the water. 

"Woah babe wait before you leave. Shut the door I need to talk to you." I said. 

He nodded his head and I began washing my hands. 

"So what's up?" He asked as he watched me wash my hands. 

"She needs to go to the hospital." I said. 

"And what makes you say that?" He asked. 

"Logan she wasn't even supposed to have a normal birth!" I excliamed. 

"I know. How did she do?" He asked. 

I walked over and grabbed a towel drying my hands. 

"Good, but I want her and the baby to go to the hospital to make sure she's okay or at least have her OBGYN come over. The cord needs cut but I'm not doing hat because I've never done that before." I said. 

"Okay I already called both Gage and her OBGYN. And they're on their way." Logan said. 

I nodded my head. 

"Uh guys!" Darcy yelled. 

We walked back out. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Someone just knocked on the door." She said. 

"I'll go ge it." Logan said. 

"And Haley her nursery is right across he hall. I already had her clothes laid out can you get them and a diaper?" She asked. 

"Of course." I said. 

I walked over to the nursery. I picked up the clothes and a diaper. I walked back over. 

"Alright your cord is cut and you're all sitched up. Uhm if you don't mind me asking who helped deliver?" Her OBGYN asked. 

"That would be me." I said sitting the clothes down beside Darcy. 

"You did a great job! Baby and mum is healthy." She said. 

"Uh thanks?" I questioned.

"No problem." She said as she pated me on he back and left. 

Darcy picked up the clothes and got Brooklynn dressed. 

"Hey guys. Sorry I got stuck in traffic." Gage said as he walked in. 

"You're fine babe. Do you want to hold her?" Darcy asked. 

"Of course." Gage said. 

Darcy handed him Brooklynn. He carefully crasdled her. 

"She's beautiful." He whispered.

Darcy smiled. "She sure is." 

Logan came over and hugged me. "Thank you for taking care of her for me." 

"No problem." I said. 

Darcy had Brooklynn! Ahh so cute! Feedback please?! It'd be grea! Hope you liked it! 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39 0 36
Hey guys! This is my first story i hope you like it 🌷🌷 This is all about a girl fall in love with bad guy. I'm bad in English but i try my best It'...
11K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
817K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
70K 1.4K 19
**Sequel to The Bad Boy** (Book 2.) 2 years since she has said good-bye, 2 years since she let him go, 2 years since she last seen the love of her l...