Traveling and teething

*Haleys POV*

We were now on the plane. Once again private but thats great for this bunch. We got Darcy and Gage with us though so they can help with the babies since they are their Aunt or Uncle. It makes it much easier on us parents though knowing we can trust them. Jacob has been cranky ever since last night.

"I can't find his teething rings anywhere." Sighed Logan as he sat down beside me.

"I don't know what to do then. He's keeping everyone up with his constant crying. " I sighed.

"So have the triplets." Said Autumn as she held Hunter.

"All kids emergency call from our parents! Turn on the video cam on the tv." Said Chance as he walked in.

Dustin got up fron his spot with Kylie and Rena and turned it on.

Just then all the parents popped up on the tv.

"Hey- Woah whats up with Haley and Logan." Asked Zayn.

"We forgot teething rings. He's been keeping everyone up." I said.

"Do you have cookies or something?" Asked mum.

"I do. But isn't it too hard for him to eat?" Asked Darcy.

"No because he's only going to be biting on it." Said mum.

"Oh in that case." Darcy said while going through her bag. "Here Jakey."

Jacob looked at Darcy and crawled out of my lap and over to her. He took the cookie and started to bite on it.

"Lou how are we going to tell them?" Asked Harry.

Me and Logan looked at each other completely confused.

"No clue Harry." Sighed dad.

"Guys they're going to have to know like really soon. Thats their house!" Exclaimed Niall.

"What about our house?" Asked Logan.

"It uh got vandalized." Sighed Harry.

"How bad?" I asked.

"You guys will need a new house furniture and everything." Said dad.

"That was the perfect house though! Extra rooms for feature kids a huge yard. Everything." I said.

Mum, dad, and Harry looked a bit upset knowing how much me and Logan both loved the house and wanted our feature kids to also be raised in it.

Me and Logan locked eyes. Kinda scared. Then we realized something. Darcy. We both looked over at her.

"Darc. Sis are you okay?" Asked Logan.

"I don't know. I had stuff in my room that my mum gave to me. I don't know what all got messed up." Said Darcy.

"What are you most worried about?" Asked Harry.

"My picture album. It had every picture me and mum ever took together. Up until her stupid life ruining boyfriend came into the picture and kicked me out so they could start their own family." Said Darcy.

"Uhm the pictures in that album are missing." Harry said.

"Fucking great. I'll be in my room." She said as she got up.

"Babe?" Asked Gage.

"Yeah?" She asked as she wiped away a tear.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No. I just want my mum back. Her dying was my fault because I didn't stop her and that piece of shit she expects me to call a step dad getting together." Darcy cried.