I don't want to leave

*Haleys POV*

Cries. That's all I've heard and still am hearing. The first night is always the hardest. I groaned and rolled out of bed knowing it was my turn to get her. I walked into the nursery and turned on the lights. Then I walked over to Aubreys crib. 

"Hey munchkin. You're okay." I cooed down to the little baby. 

I walked over to the changing table and got out the diaper and wipes. I changed her diaper and then picked her up. 

"Lets go sleep with daddy. Yeah? That sounds good." I said. 

I picked up her binky and blanket walking into our bedroom. I stopped beside Logan. 

"Hey babe?" I asked shaking him. 

"Hmm" He asked propping himself up turning on the light. 

"I'm letting her sleep with us. I was just warning you because I'm putting her in the middle." I said. 

"Yeah that's fine. What time is it?" He asked. 

"Uhm six in the morning." I said. 

He nodded his head. I walked over to the other side of our bed and carefully laid Aubrey down and then climbed into bed. 

"Love you babe." I said. 

"Love you too and you." He said poking Aubrey. 

I fell asleep hoping not to be woken up anytime soon. 

*A few hours later*

I woke up with Aubrey still in bed with me. But Logan wasn't, I checked the time and it was eleven. No wonder Jaco is usually up by now. 

I got dressed in a pair of sweats and a tankop. Then I picked up Aubrey and got her dressed for today. She was wearing a onsie I also put socks on her little feet so she won't get cold. Once I was done getting Aubrey dressed I picked her up and carried her downstairs. 

"Hey babe." Logan smiled. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hi mummy. Look I drew ou a picture." He said handing me a picture. 

"Thank you baby I love it! What about we hang it on the fridge?" I asked. 

His bright blue eyes lightened up as he nodded his head. 

I giggled and walked over to the fridge and hung it up. 

"Now everyone can see it." He said. 

"You are very right." I said. 

He laughed and walked off. I sat down on the island and watched Logan. 

"Do you have any plans for today?" I asked. 

"I sadly have practice. I don't want to leave you here by yourself with both of them though." He said. 

"Hey it's okay." I said noticing how upset he really was. 

"I just don't want to leave." He sighed. 

"You're doing it for a great cause babe." I said. 

"I know but you just gave birth yesterday." Said Logan. 

I sighed knowing he's right. I didn't want him to leave but he has too. 

"Babe it'll only be for a few hours." I said. 

"Yeah but this is leading up to when I actually leave for games like in the US. It's only a week away and I'll be down there for a full week." He said eyes glistening with tears.