Long days

*Logans POV* (Bet you didn't see that coming haha!)

We are all sitting out here in the living room. Well all of us except for Haley. She's sleeping because she's been up with Jacob all night. Poor kid wasn't feeling good. I have him out here on my lap though to give Haley some time to sleep.

"He looks pale." Said Chance.

"He's been sick all night. I don't know whats wrong." I sighed looking at Jacob.

Just then we heard an ear piercing scream come from mine and Haleys room. I jumped up handing Jacob to Darcy and ran to our room.

As I walked in I noticed Haley was crying and super sweaty head to toe. Must be a bad dream. I sighed and walked over to her sitting on the side of the bed. I gently shook her trying to wake her up. She woke up.

"Oh my gosh babe you're okay!" She gasped hugging me.

I hugged her back.

"I had a horrible dream. It felt so real. Is Jacob okay?" She asked.

"Jacob's just fine. I'm hoping he's still asleep." I said.

"Oh my god. I can not believe my dream. I swore it was so real." She cried into my shirt.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later. Right now I want to see my son." She said as she got up and walked out of the room.

I followed her out of the room and into the living room. She picked up Jacob and held him closely kissing his head.

"Care to explain why you scared us half to death?" Asked Autumn.

"No. I don't want to relive that. Have that dream and you'd understand." She said.

"Babe we can't help you if you don't tell us. What did it deal with?" I asked.

She gulped and looked at me and Jacob. "It was so real."

"What happened? You know you can tell us anything." Asked Chance.

"I'm so scared. What if it really does happen?" She cried.

"No mumma." Said Jacob.

"I hope not bub." Haley said.

Just then Autumns phone went off. She looked at it and typed back. She got up and got tissues handing them to Haley and then turned on the video cam on the tv. Our dads popped up.

"Haley did you have the same dream? Your dad is a nervous reck." Asked dad.

I looked at the screen confused.

"I don't know." She cried.

"What happened?" Asked Liam.

"We don't even know. She scared us by screaming and crying." Said Autumn.

"I'm sorry okay? If you had a dream about that happening to your kids you'd be in tears to!" Haley snapped.

"What happened in the dream babe?" Asked Lou.

"I can't even say it. It was so scary." She sighed.

"Come on it can't be that bad." Said Autumn.

"It was! I never had a dream so scary in my life. Other than the dream that I had about Dylan coming back and taking me and the twins. It makes it ten times worse knowing he hates you with a burning Jacob you better not say this fucking passion." Said Haley.

"But it didn't happen." Said Autumn.

"I know that." She said.

"Bu-" Autumn said before Dustin cut her off.