Jerk | Nash Grier

By anonymouschick14

Roxy Gall was a "normal" teenage girl until she meets Nash Grier and the rest. Her life took so many interes... More

Writers note
describing her house
The Usual Hangout
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
part 29
Part 30
Part 31
part 32
Part 33
Part 34
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
part 41
part 42
Part 43
part 44
Part 45
Part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
Part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
Part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 98
part 99
part 100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
Sequel

part 97

485 10 2
By anonymouschick14

Nash POV*****
I was terrified. Luckily the car stopped on time the lights also turned red. Roxy looked scared as hell but came back to reality and started walking to the other side and I ran for her and grabbed her arm.

"get the fuck off of me, let me fucking go" she was crying it never stopped. She got out of my grip and started to walk again but I ran to her and hugged her and she was facing me.

"babe" i cried she started to cry more and more and she started to punch me multiple times but weakly because she was still crying.

"let me fucking go Nash, i don't want anything to do with you, i have a name and it's Roxy" she cried out "LET ME GO NASH, I FUCKING HATE YOU" no matter how much she wanted to stop crying she couldn't.

"ROXY I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU" i told her and she stopped hitting me because this was the first time i said it and she looked shocked. She had a straight face but it automatically change and she cried even more. I didn't care if passing people in cars saw.

"then why would you do this to me, why would you" she asked "IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME NASH" she punched me more while crying still "LET GO OF ME NASH" i wouldn't. She punched my face and it hurted and I finally let go.

"babe" i called her as she walked. She stopped walking and turned around with poofy, red eyes.

"don't call me fucking, babe, call me Roxy" she said and crossed her arms "I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAISTED 7 MONTHS OF MY LIFE WITH YOU" she yelled i started to cry more "NASH GRIER, WE'RE FUCKING OVER" she yelled and people passing started to stare "DELETE MY NUMBER ,DON'T CALL ME, DON'T TEXT ME, STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND FROM ME, IF YOU SEE ME AROUND IGNORE ME AND GO BACK TO YOUR LIFE AND ACT LIKE WE NEVER MET" she yelled and couldn't stop crying "if i could go back in time to a certain day, i would go to the day we met and stop myself from going to the beach that day" she talked instead of yelling

"Roxy" i said with my voice cracking

"leave me alone, you can go back in there with her and start a new 7 month plan to break a girls heart, you can start a new life without me"

"Roxy I love you and I mean it" i told her

"shut up and...and just leave me the fuck alone, you mean nothing to me" with that she left inside her car and drove off without a second though. The people that stood and stared were still there looking at me and I just left the scene to go back to my car.
*This is what happened *
Nash POV**
I was sitting waiting for Roxy. I already ordered our drinks. I looked to my right and it was Alexa staring at me like she was fucking me in her mind. She came walking to me and all I wanted to do was throw her against the wall honestly.

"hey Nash" she said putting her arm on my shoulder

"what Alexa"

"wanna hang out" she asked

"not really" i told her and mine and Roxy's drink were called.

"who's that for" she asked

"Roxy" i told her she took it and started to drink it "what are you doing"

"hanging out with you" she told me and I rolled my eyes "it's okay, Roxy won't mind you're not dating" she told me
"doesn't matter, just leave" i told her and she automatically sat on me wrapping her hands tightly around my head and started to kiss my lips and I tried to push her off. I pulled her hands off of me and pushed her disgusting lips away. I wiped my lips with my shit and spit her saliva away. "get the fuck off of me"

"un fucking believable" i heard Roxy's voice..
*end of the alexa scene*

Diane POV****
I heard the door agressively unlock and I was with Matt in Roxy's house. We both looked at the door and it was Roxy with red, poofy crying eyes.

"Roxy what happened" Matt asked her and she looked at him and more tears started to fall

"nothing" she told him and ran upstairs and the door slammed.

"Call Nash" i told Matt and we went to the backyard.

"Nash why the fuck is she crying" Matt put the phone on speaker

"Alexa happened" he sounded like he was crying. He explained the whole thing on what happened but I still wasn't on his side.

"you could have left the place and text Roxy to meet you somewhere else" i told him

"that's true Nash, you're stupid" Matt agreed with me

"i didn't know Alexa wou-" he was crying so much

"NASH THAT IS FUCKING ALEXA YOU KNOW SHE WOULD DO THAT, THIS WAS THE SECOND CHANCE ROXY GAVE YOU AND YOU JUST FUCKED IT UP" you'd think i yelled that, but no i didn't, Matt did before i could.

"Nash i fucking swear I'm gonna kill you, this is no fucking joke, my fucking cousin gave you two chances already and you broke her again for the third time" i told him i was so pissed off "what the fuck is wrong with you, I will end you, i will fucking end you" i said with no regret. I wouldn't really kill him, only because apparently it's illegal.

Cameron POV*****
Nash came home crying and he broke down at the front door crying into his hands. He was so loud he couldn't stop crying.

"what happened" i asked and he explained the whole thing to me.

"help me"

"help you fix your mistake, Nash this is your fault for even staying there, you should have left, you know how she is" i told him "this is your fault you fix it" i shook my head "Roxy really likes you she told me that she loved you, she's so sweet and loving and you go breaking her for the fucking third time Nash, i love you like a brother but you fucked up bad Nash" i told him and he nodded his head and his head fell to the floor.

"i love her" he cried

"get the fuck up and fix yourself Nash" i didn't really feel sorry for him well I did but not as much as I felt sorry for Roxy. He got a phone call and he seemed happy because I guess he though it was Roxy but his smile went down and answered the phone. It was Matt and Diane. They both were yelling at him and I wanted to cheer them on. Nash went to his room and locked himself in there.

When it hit 10 PM he came out of his room his eyes poofier than ever tears still falling. He left the house without saying a word.
Roxy POV*****
I locked myself in my room. Luckily I have a fridge with drinks and snacks in the fridge, and other snacks under my bed.
There was a doorbell and a minute later knocks at my door.

"Roxy please" Nash said and I stayed quiet. "Roxy i love you, i really really love you please give me another chance" he begged. While he was talking i gathered all his clothes that he kept here and put it in a pile. I got every bracelet and necklace he gave me and put it on the pile. I looked at my finger and saw the ring he gave me, I broke when i took it off. I picked up the stuff and went for the door. I opened it and Nash was sitting there faceing the door crying he was waiting for me to open it. I threw the all the stuff at his face and he stood up and walked to me, we was taller than me so i looked up at him. He was gonna put his hand on my face to kiss me or something but I kicked him away from me.

"get the fuck out of my house" i told him "i fucking hate you and don't want anything to do with you" i reminded him and slammed the door again. I looked around my room i wasn't even crying anymore i think I ran out of tears. I saw one more small box that Nash gave me with a necklace inside. I took it and opened my door again. He was still standing there. I threw the box at his face and it fell in his hands. I locked the door and laid on my bed with my phone on do not disturb and i had my speakers pumping up music. After two more hours i turned it off and went to sleep.

Nash POV****
When I went back to her house she threw back everything at me. All my clothes and the gifts that I gave her the necklaces and bracelets and the ring. She was serious when she said she didn't want anything to do with me. She pumped up her music so she didn't hear me knocking on the door. I gave up after two hours and gathered the stuff and walked downstairs. Matt and Diane looked at me and they were pissed off at me.

Diane cracked her knuckles and stood up but Matt held her back, she got out of his grip and punched me in the stomach and I dropped all the stuff.
"i'm gonna go home babe" Matt told her and she nodded her head and kissed him bye. I picked up all the stuff and went into my car and Matt went into his and we headed back to my house. We arrived and Matt went into the house without stopping to talk to me. I stayed in the car thinking and I ended up falling asleep in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...
12.5K 265 40
Y/N loved Nash Grier, she had been a fan of him for a while and when she finally got to meet him they ended up as an item. After some traumatic times...
98.4K 2.1K 80
[Magcon Fanfic] WARNING- this story is being edited because it's all over the place and It's going to take a long time to edit. --- Everyone has thei...
2.1K 38 30
Ally rodriguez is a 17 year old who lives a normal life she goes to Kingsley high school along with her two best friends Jennifer Taylor and Cameron...