Anti-social 🚫 Jjk

By suna5775

"Hi, I'm Y/N and I don't really have friends here" "H-i-i I'm Jungkook and I don't have friends here." Which... More

Sneak peek
Hangout?
Little walk
Ghost of the school
White lies
Visit
Punch
Sons
Panick
Happy birthday
Money
Surprise
Scared
Flashback
To Do List
Picnic/Farris Wheel
Trail walk/Watch movies
_ _ _ E
Love that is lost
Found
See
Basketball
Teach
Sleepover
Sleepover Part 2
Jealousy
Final Chapter
Epilogue
THANK YOU

Attention stealer

1.4K 44 25
By suna5775

A/n

My birthday is tomorrow and as the eve of my birth, I will bless people with the first chapter of Anti-social AHHHH. I have like ten chapters done, but I ain't about to post them all today! I'll be posting one a day, until it catches up with my writing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

It's second semester in my first year and as per usual in the normal day of university I had sat alone for the first half of class. I hadn't kept in touch with old high school friends nor did any of them go to my university . People could say I was more intellectually smarter than them,and had gotten into one of the most prestigious university out there. I had taken the opportunity to go to this school with a scholarship of 8,000 dollars.

The money did help as the school was far from home, so my parents had gotten me into residence. During class Yugyeom always came to class late but had always taken the seat beside me. He constantly called me "best friend" but I had hardly even known the kid, as I thought of him as a acquaintance.

My eyes started drifting to the side of the room in which a boy sat alone paying attention to the teacher. This hasn't been a one time thing ,but would happen quite frequently. I thought it may have been because of his raw charms that may had caught my attention on him.

I shake off my thoughts and pay attention to the professor. While taking down notes, the corner of my eye see's Yugyeom copying off my notes. I blow it off as an afterthought. In some ways, I have stopped caring about him copying my notes. But obviously this was different when it came to tests, I would not let him get away with academic dishonesty, but just for notes that was the only exception.

Sometimes I would question, how he had gotten into this school but I haven't seen his grades and I wasn't just about to judge him just yet. Even though I have had the thought that he could possibly have rich parents to get him into this school I shake off the thought as that is was disrespectful of me to think of such things.

The lesson was over ,when I then started walking into the cafeteria with my lunch in one hand and my phone in the other. I sat down at a table not expecting anyone to join me. I didn't really make good first impressions due to the fact I was more focusing on school and I've been told I have a 'resting bitch face' .

I look over the table in front of mine the boy who gets my attention in class, I saw as he took a bite into his sandwich, seeing him then look up making small eye contact, I felt a sudden chill on my back. I noticed I started cringing realizing what I was doing and stared down at my food and started eating slowly.

🐰🐰🐰🐰
???? POV
I look over to her, she's staring at my direction again, please don't;don't give me hopes.

I look at her to see she averts her gaze from me, I sighed "I knew it" I said quietly. It seemed this strange feeling wasn't only just a one time thing for this to occur. During class times I feel like I can feel eyes looking my direction but I blow it off as if it just nothing and believe it's only in my head.

Only if it was that simple, I avoid people, feeling it's best to be alone. I had lots of friends during my high school days but lost them,as all of them went to different universities than me. I should be in my second year but I made a lot of mistakes during my first, going to parties was one of them, I was one of the popular kids and I have to admit kind of a 'F boy' but during my second year, everyone just stopped hanging around with me and I was left alone. I tried to talk to them and they ignored me. So I decided to stay away from people and just thought it was for the best.

I was a privileged kid, born into a rich family but I had worked to get into this school, but with a little help with my family they got me a room in residence for myself .Which was bittersweet I was able to have time alone without anyone but it would get too quiet at times.

That's what made me so disappointed, I thought that just maybe someone at least maybe one person without me trying would be different and would come to me instead of me having too. If this how it's suppose to be, me alone, then I guess that's what's its suppose to be.

a little hope sparked in me but the feeling quickly vanished when she averted her gaze.

I looked at her in hopes again to see her get up from he seat and walk towards my direction but I look beside me to see the trash can. Assuming she is going to put her stuff in the garbage. I saw as she stops right in front of it, still looking at the ground, until in a second she places herself on the seat in front of me, that's when she then made eye contact with me, looking directly at me.

My eyes widen in shock, as I take a good look at her features, her eyes slightly shining as the sun penetrates from the window reflecting on the table, I tilt my head.

I lean the smallest inch closer as the light covered some of her face, I analyze a small tint of pink appear on her cheeks as she turned her head to face towards the window out of embarrassment.

I move back giving the space of the table between us as I look at her and she has her head facing back in my direction, she places her hands on the table as she was twiddling with her thumbs, looking every direction except for my face, I can't help but to continue looking at her.

As she was the one who had come up to me anyways, she finally has her eyes set on me.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and I don't really have friends here"

Taken aback that she had finally spoken I had also spoke,

"H-i-i I'm Jungkook and I don't have friends here."

---
Y/N POV

He had said that with a smile on his face, making me slightly confused.

" I mean you probably have known that"

He said that still with a smile on his face, thinking in my head, he definitely found out, he knows. But I tried to play it cool and act as if I hadn't done anything.

"Not re-re-ally"

He started laughing and I saw his cute bunny like smile, that I couldn't help but to smile as well. I didn't know what I was going with this . Just coming up to him but clearly if we both always sit alone at lunch there is a high possibility that we don't have friends . But I thought that for him at least maybe his friends play basketball or something and he doesn't want to join, it was all really just a hypothesis.

"What got you to come here"
"You seem interesting"
"That's the first"

Instantly regretting my thoughts just coming out of my mouth that I couldn't change, I started to talk about something different.

"So where are your friends..."
"Non-existent, what about you "
"Mostly considered acquaintances"
"What makes me different"
"You seem different?"
"With a question mark?"

I started feeling flustered so I stood up from my seat and placed my hand on the table.

"Maybe, this wasn't a good idea"
"No. Why don't you stay, I was just joking around."

He didn't move a inch from his seat when speaking but I had let my self sit back down, now looking down at my lap.

"Don't be shy now, it's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed."
"I feel stupid now." I whispered under my breath.

"Don't be."

I wasn't the best at whispering I look back up at him and place my elbow on the table and my hand on my cheek. I had given up on trying to run away from the situation and excepted whatever fate I had gotten myself into.

"what guts did you have to get, to come here, time after time of you looking over at my direction?" He said bluntly
"I had taken someone else's that's for sure, I am still at this moment trying to put all the pieces together of how I even got here."
"You sure say what's on your mind"
"Is there something wrong with it? I guess you can call it that, I just think what's the point of hiding it?"
"Oh no, don't take it to offence. I was just saying."

I know that I wasn't the best at talking to others,I was more the person people go to talk about their problems with, and with that, I was more known for my impeccable listening skills. My past friends would be astonished when I would remember something so little they told me and during a conversation possibly bring it up. I also was always a polite child, I had always respected the people I rendezvous with, so that may be one of the reasons why I am always formal to my parents and friends. As it is a little odd, they just got use to my formality when we encounter.

"That is fine, I did not take it to offence"

"That's good ,it took you a second there to say something back" He said showing a little bunny smile on his lips.

"You have a very cute smile" I tilted my head looking as his smile grew bigger.
"Wow! um, thank you."

I continued evaluating his precious smile, I smiled back. How could there be a person like me, I thought most people we're the same. Making a reason why I don't really make friends, I'm a little biased as I base people off high school and elementary memories, not giving another thought that university is with definitely,different people.

I did have One, best friend during my elementary days, remembering everything in detail. Grade 8 a few months before graduation, his name was Park Jimin, he was my one and only friend I had until without a warning he stopped coming to school. I realized how Jimin slowly became more distant weeks before he left me. Always wanting to come over to my house instead of his, I was afraid I was losing my best friend. so that day He didn't come to school I went to go see him, I went to the side of his house as there was a door. His house was like a second home he had told me they carried a extra key at the side of the house under the doormat. Using my past knowledge of that, I lift up the doormat to find a sticky note on the floor. I picked it up to see the message left on it.

'Hi Y/n... Sorry I couldn't tell you but I have to move somewhere far away, It's suppose to help me with my health, they think my home isn't good enough, it too far from where we have to go, i'm okay right now but please don't worry. Make lots of friends! You are very kind, nice, and funny and you should show your personality to everyone! I will miss you, Goodbye Y/n, take care.'

I wasn't going to believe it at the time, I went straight to the front of his house to repetitively ring his doorbell, until the door opened and I was greeted by a elderly lady,
"What is it dear?" I see her eye's are half open slowly regretting for continuously ringing her doorbell.

but my eyes started to feel hot, and my eyes were watering from reading the note, But when seeing the lady and not his parents or him, I knew it was real.

He moved...

I started crying loudly, as I had fallen on my knees on her porch, the lady was taken by surprise and had comforted me. As I continued to cry, crying in the arms of a older lady, who is a stranger to me. She patted my head as a comforting thing like my mom would do, It calmed me down.

"Thank you miss."
"Oh darling, it's okay. You can come here if you ever need to"

I won't forget her, she may have thought of my situation differently than it was, but I will definitely not forget her. I would visit her often, she lived alone, we'd make cookies and drink milk and watch t.v . My mom hadn't known Jimin moved for the longest time thinking that when I went over to his old house I would be with him. Unfortunately, I didn't talk to anyone during school like Jimin  had wanted me too. but I had visited her, my only friend now. As I felt, that her being alone, must be lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 46.5K 37
When Y/n is selected to pair up on a project with the university's former bad boy, anxiety takes over. But she never imagined that the change in his...
61.8K 2.9K 30
I've known her all my life and yet we've never actually had a legit conversation. From what I know, she's smart and funny, not to mention kind and in...
12.6K 582 25
"Hel-" before you could complete "Move aside" the boy infront of you said making you pout and step aside As you watched him sit on the couch you si...
2.7K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"