The Academy - Book III

By emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

5.7K 184 56
By emmyles

Chapter Nineteen

Ah'Tarian - Yellow District

"Where exactly did you tell Xara you were going this evening," inquired Anthony as he and Sebastian hurried down a narrow alley toward a dingy yellow brick building.

Sebastian shrugged as he watched Anthony draw a symbol on the wall.  "I told her we were going shopping and that we'd be back late.  She seemed more interested in sending messages to Kayla and Ebony so I doubt she'll miss me for a while."

"Ah," chuckled Anthony as he stepped back and watched as a dull pink light illuminate the pattern he'd drawn.  After it flickered several times the wall in front of them swing open silently.  "Just make sure she doesn't find out that I brought you here."

Sebastian scowled as he walked pass Anthony and into the large oval room.  "Only person that could tell her is you."  He let his eyes adjust to the dim lights while he breathe in the thick smoke that hung in the air making it harder to see.  "What's the stuff in the air?"

"Everything in here is meant to assist in getting everyone in the right frame of mind," sighed Anthony as his eyes followed a short, buxom naked woman that had ran between him and Sebastian with a serving tray of blue liquids and herbs.  He reached out hand and slapped her small butt cheeks before she was too far away,”But nothing in here is illegal so -."

"I didn't think you'd bring me to an illegal orgy," cut in Sebastian as he surveyed the area.  "How'd you get the directions for this place any-?"

"They sent it to Kaelen," shrugged Anthony bored.  "He had a stack of them on his desk.  It wasn't like he was in the solar system to use it."

Sebastian shook his head his gaze transfixed at one of the many stages, "Are we here to participate or watch?"

Anthony narrowed his eyes as his gray eyes landed on the stage Sebastian was drawn to. "Your tastes are interesting," mumbled Anthony as he turned his nose up at the scene.

Sebastian eyes glazed over as he watched a man in tight black leather pants raise a short red riding crop into the air before he brought it down several times onto a woman's heaving breast.  Sebastian lips curled up at the way the blonde haired woman thrashed under the assault and fine red lines bloomed angrily on her skin.  His eyes roamed down her brown mocha chocolate skin and smiled as the crop was brought down again this time on her stomach, ”You think so?"

"Yes," whispered Anthony loudly as he tugged him toward a small room.  "Let's go to the viewing room and you can watch whatever you want."

"I want to watch from out here," drawled Sebastian as he snatched his arm from Anthony.  "Didn't the message say no cameras or recording devices?"

"Yes but -."

"And didn't the portal that led us here destroy any recording devices?" At Anthony's nod he smiled almost sinisterly as his gaze never left the woman, "So you don't have to worry about anyone taking your image," ended Sebastian.  He licked his lips as his eyes took in the woman's on the stage, "Plus it's better to watch up close."

"You're sick," scoffed Anthony as he followed slightly interested. Anthony sighed as he watched Sebastian take a front row seat with other men that surrounded the stage. He turned at the last minute and stopped in front of a shirtless masked man in leather pants and pointed to the stage, "I have to wonder is the lady tied up on stage of her own free will?"

"Everyone signs a waiver," smirked the man he turned to watch the woman thrash and scream into the ball gag as a loud whack resounded from the stage.

"Waiver," asked Anthony curious.  "So she's agreed to this?"

The man huffed as he turned back to Anthony.  "Yes," he bit out before he turned and walked up the stairs and whispered to the man.

"We have a special request," announced the man as he set the crop down and pulled a bar to release the chains.  The woman fell to the floor with a loud thump before she struggled to her knees.  Her expressive teal colored eyes shined as she looked out from between the two men with pride.

Murmurs erupted from the women and men that sat around the stage as they waited. Two men both reached down to tweak the woman's erect nipples as they held everyone in suspense.

"What was the request," yelled someone playfully.

"Someone wants to watch this bitch suck two dicks," called the brown haired man, that Anthony had spoken to breifly. Without another word he grabbed the woman's short red hair and pushed her face toward his hard dįck.  "Suck it slut," he groaned as fed his cöck into her eager mouth.

Anthony pursed his lips as he shifted toward Sebastian.  With a shake off his black head he whispered, "Now I'm gonna be sick."

"What?  Why," asked Sebastian. His eyes widened as he watched the woman massaged both cocks with a sluttish smile before she sųcked the other cöck into her mouth with a groan.  "It's just getting good!"

Anthony turned away from the stage with grimace, "Didn't someone say Ruby could do that?  Ugh poor,  naive Kae," mumbled Anthony as he shook his head.

"That whore Kaelen's always seen with," asked Sebastian as he watched the red head press the heads together and lick between them.  He released a moan as she tongue removed the precųm off both heads before she leisurely sųcked one into her mouth.

Anthony scrunched up his face in disgust.  "I think I'm gonna be sick," he gagged as he saw her take both heads into her mouth with a feline purr out the corner of his eye.

"You need to relax," laughed Sebastian as he leaned back in the red velvet seat.  "They are all enjoying themselves."  He pointed and smiled brightly as her head bobbed up and down as she started to alternate between both men.

"So you'd do that," asked Anthony as he jerked his head toward the stage.

"Nah," responded Sebastian as he eagerly watch the woman press the head together again and lick from one base to the other before she lapped at their balls.  "Two woman," Sebastian paused and smiled with a wistful look.   "Yes!  Me and another man both getting our dįcks sucked off in one mouth?  No."

"But you'd watch," asked Anthony confused as he looked at the stage and frowned as the woman alternated between sucking and gagging off the men.  With a sigh he rose and looked around, "Let's go get a drink and see what other shows they have."

Sebastian pouted as he got up and reached into his pocket.  With a forlorn look he tossed a royal on the stage and followed behind Anthony.  He stared at the floor like a lost puppy dog as he trailed slowly behind.

"Sorry," he mumbled when he bumped into someone as he tried to turn and stare at the two men and woman on the stage.

"What are you doing here," exclaimed Kevin as he dropped his arms from around two golden toned twins that had pressed themselves against his sides.

Sebastian smirked as he watched them run their glittered hands up and down Kevin's chest, "With Anthony? I'm sure we're here only to watch."

"Watch," yelled Kevin as he took in Sebastian's smug smile.  "You're two years too young to be here!"

"Really," drawled Sebastian as he ran his fingers up the nearest twins arm and smiled.  "I think I'm the right age."  He leaned forward and gave the woman a sexy smile as he caressed her shoulder.  "What do you think," he whispered seductively.

"I think you're perfect," squawked the woman as she dropped her hands from Kevin and reached for Sebastian.  "You are so cute," she continued as she hugged him between her two watermelon sized breast.

"Don't smother him," drawled Kevin with a twinkle in his eyes.  "His cousin will be looking for your blood."

"Oh pooh," said the woman as she released him and stared into his beautiful emerald green eyes.  "I'd love to take you home with me."

"You're very pretty," responded Sebastian as he looked her up and down.  "But you're not my type."

"What's your type," pouted the woman as she flipped her cotton candy pink hair over her shoulder.

Sebastian gaze moved to the stage and his lips curled up, "Willing to sign a waiver."

Kevin eyebrows shot up as he looked passed him to the stage, "Ah'Tarian's don't -."

"I'm not Ah'Tarian," smiled Sebastian evilly as he eyed the woman on stage back hungrily.

"No you are not," responded Kevin as his eyes darted to Anthony and back to Sebastian with worry.

The woman snatched her hands away from Sebastian as if she were scalded and moved back to Kevin.  "So you want to beat your woman before you have sex," she asked in disbelief.

Sebastian shrugged as he looked at her identical twin sister with powder blue hair.  "Are you interested," he asked silkily.

"Nope," responded the woman with a less nasally voice.

"That's a shame," chuckled Sebastian as he ran his finger up her arm, "I would have made it hurt really good."

"And with that it's time to go," announced Anthony as he grabbed Sebastian's shoulder as the blue haired woman stared horrified.

Sebastian eyes darkened and shimmered gold as he stared at the two scantily clad twins.  "Here's my card," drawled Sebastian, a black card with gold letters appeared.  "When you are tired of the old man," he gave them a panty dropping smile, "Send me a message.  I assure you I beat to please. "

Anthony smacked Sebastian on the back of the head before he pulled him toward the door.  "Kevin's going to beat the dog stank out of you," growled Anthony as they exited into a different alley than the one they entered through.

"Why," asked Sebastian curiously as he looked back in time to see the portal close.

"He's a very firm believer -,"

"Do not start with a lecture," gritted out Sebastian.  "There is no way on Ah'Taria that Lucas and Jacob got Kayla and Ebony without a little pressure."

"Pressure," scoffed Anthony.  "They didn't have to sigh a fuckįng waiver!"

"Not one they remember," mumbled Sebastian as he rolled his eyes.  Sebastian stormed away angrily toward the stands and vendors that littered the street without a backwards look.

"Damnation," sighed Anthony as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his device.  "Crap on a stick," he grumbled when he read Kevin's message.  I'm telling Kaelen just as soon as he comes back that you brought him here.  Hope you’re ready for the äss whipping he's gonna give you!  :-D

***********

Silver Lights District

Ward Residence

Xara flipped over in her bed and stared at the image Ebony just sent her, and Kayla, of her stomach and squealed happily.  "I can't wait to get pregnant and have children," laughed Xara as she sent the same message to Ebony.  She read Kayla's reply out loud and chuckled: You and Kae will make beautiful albeit very scary children.

"I wonder why she thinks he and I will have children," thought Xara out loud.   "I don't know," shrugged Xara as she sat up.

She paused when she heard the doorbell ring and anxiously ran down the stairs.  Still happy from her conversations with Ebony and Kayla she threw open the door, "C-Bass did Kaelen take your print out the system again?"

"Do you ever look to see who it is," snarled Ruby as she glared at Xara.  She didn't wait for a reply as she pushed her way into the entry way.  "Where is Kaelen?"

Xara brows knitted together before she smiled sweetly.  "If he wanted you to know he would have made sure to tell you."

"What," exclaimed Ruby as she whipped around and stared at Xara.  "Who do you think you are?"

"Me," mocked Xara as she tilted her head to the side, "I'm his house guest."

"More like prisoner," snarled Ruby.

Xara shrugged as she walked in front of Ruby and placed her hand out to stop her.  "According to Kaelen," she purred with a smile, "there aren't supposed to be any visitors while he is away."

"I'm not a visitor," snapped Ruby as she pushed her hand away.  "I am his girlfriend."

Xara laughed as she shook her head, "And I'm Queen Celeste."  She sobered quickly and gazed coldly at Ruby, "You need to leave."

"I refuse," replied Ruby haughtily.

"Then I have no other choice," replied Xara with a wicked smile as she reached for her devuce.

"You are nothing but a prisoner that he fűcks every once and a while," snapped Ruby as raised a hand and summoned a small green energy orb.

Xara placed her hands on her hips and laughed, "I have a secret.  Shh," she continued as she raised her index finger to her lips, "don't tell anyone."

"Stupid whore," spat Ruby as she threw the energy ball toward Xara.

Xara stared down at the whole in her lavender dress with a slight frown. "You've ruined my dress," pouted Xara as she watched the wound slowly heal.  Her fingers went to the singe marks on her skins and the dress.

"Oh my gods," whispered Ruby baffled as she watched the hole close.  "You're some type of monster."

"Says the Ah'Tarian woman that just tried to murder me," responded Xara with a sneer.

Ruby raised her hand and sent another more powerful energy ball at Xara and gaped when it tore a hole in her and healed.

"You can stop now," mocked Xara as picked at the tattered dress.  "It's not going to work."  Her finger played with the necklace Kevin had given her to stop Kaelen from drinking her dry.  "You can keep doing that until you can't form another one and I will continue to heal."

"I'll definitely kill you," snarled Ruby as she bumped pass Xara.

"Then who exactly would Kaelen have sex with," asked Xara sweetly.  "We both know it's not you."

Ruby's eyes flashed as she glared at Xara.  "I have no idea what you are talking about.  Kaelen and I had sex after the Nelson event three days ago."  At Xara's dismayed look she moved in front of her and touched Xara's cheek.  She feigned a sympathetic look as she stroked her cheek, "Did you really think he was only sleeping with you?  We laugh about how lacking you are in bed."

Xara knocked her hand away and smirked, "But only one of us is actually fűcking him in his bed, under his roof."

Ruby snarled as she raised her hand and slashed Xara's cheek with her nails.  As blood swelled on her cheeks she sneered, "Heal from that gorgon whore."

Xara raised her hand and wiped the blood from her cheek.  She watched silently as Ruby walked out of the front door regally before she hurried and locked it.  "Goddess on high," sighed Xara as she raised a hand to touch the welts.  "The damn pendant can stop me from being killed but can't heal superficial wounds.  Kevin is slacking off. "

Xara walked toward the steps and mumbled, "I swear I need to start seeing who's at the door.  That woman is three shades of crazy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 34.1K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
1.4M 15.5K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...