Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 55

17.2K 571 132
By Mariedan2002

I am going to try to make this chapter as long as I can.  But in return I am waiting for a long paragraph of your thoughts about the chapter.
D

oesn't have to be five pages. And now.
Enjoy!!!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"It did" He said. 

I was silent after that. His words made a small blush raise up to my cheeks. It was only then when I noticed the position of our bodies. Chest to chest. Eye to eye. His hands around my waist and mine over his shoulders. I imagined what would people think if they saw us like this. 

At the thought I clumsilly jumped up. Christofer came to his sences to as he helped me stand up. He cleared his throat and I looked down feeling too shy to even look at him. Damn me. Why couldn't I be more careful?

"Er, I'm glad I made you feel better" I muttered unsuerly. 

"Yeah" He said after a minute of silenece. I knew he didn't want me here. Hell. He probably was angry at me for barging in. Slowly I turned around and prepared to leave when his voice stopped me dead in the tracks. 

"Gabriella, wait!" He voiced. Hopefully I turned around. 

"Yeah?" I asked him. 

"Nothing" He muttered after a second. My shoulders huffed in dissapointment. Then I said something I would never dare to say before. 

"Christofer, why are you so closed off?" I asked him. His eyes widened at my statement. Surely he wasn't expecting this words from me. I was tired of him acting like a cold hearted beast. He was more than that. Much more. There was more behind the cold attitude and ruthless stare. It was all a facade. Just a cover up. And I wanted him to show me the real him. 

"Why won't you let me see the real you?" I asked him. 

"The real me? What the hell are you talking about?" He scoffed. 

"Yes, the real you. I know it's just a facade. You aren't heartless, Christsofer! I can see the way you look at your sister. Like you wanna protect her from everything. And Enzo. Don't you remember how you threatened to kill me if I even dared to touch him? These are all feelings. Then why don't you let people see the real you?" I exclaimed. 

"The real me you say. This is the real me. I don't know what twisted fairy tail fantasies you have about me but they aren't true. I am not a soft man, Gabriella. I don't care. And no one can change that! I am not some-" I stopped his words with an angry shout. 

"See! This is what I'm talking about! You are again pushing me away. Acting as if you are some cruel animal. But it's too late for that. I have already seen the real you. And nothing you say or do can change that!"

"Oh, God. Stop being delusional!" He scoffed at me. I frowned. He was such a stubborn man. But lucky for him I was even more stubborn. 

"You are the delusional one here! Why won't you let me in?" I asked him. His eyes softened for a second before his look darkened. 

"Please don't tell me that you have developed feelings for me, Gabriella. Don't tell me you were naive enough to actually believe my act" He chuckled. The words hit me hard. They hit a spot. I was not in love with him. But deep down I knew that I cared for him. And having to hear this words were painfull for me. But I was a strong girl. I would suck it up. 

"Feelings for you? Christofer I am not a child. I think I can see a diferenece between an act and reality. And matter of factly let me remind you that I am the actress here. But you can't pretend that every single one of your actions were an act" It was my turn to scoff now. I knew why he was doing this. He was afraid that I might me right. That maybe. Just maybe he did feel something. 

"And were back to square one. Princess, have you forgotten who I am? Did you really think that I cared about you?" He smirked at my puzzled face. I took a deep breath. 

"Fine" I said. 

"Tell me then. Back at the estate. Why did you bring me all the pads and food? Then you took care of my injury" I folded my arms together. 

"Simple. Respect for women. And don't feel too speacial about me treating your injuries. Again it's respect toward's women. It's as simple as that" He answered. 

"Fine. And what about you taking me out of the country?" I smirked. 

"You saved my life. I got you into this mess. Just made sure were even," He said. 

"The makover?" I questioned.

"Again you are over-reacting. Maybe I was just tired of seeing the same thing everyday. I wanted you to change" He snickered. I glared at him. He was such a smartass. 

"When I got sick. You drove all the way from Rome to get here. And then you stayed the night with me and calmed me down" I whispered. That seemed to silence him. His ocean eyes seemed to darken and he looked down. 

"How can you explain that?" My voice was just a whisper. He said nothing. After a minute of silence his deep voice spoke. 

"I can't" He answered.

I knew that I was indeed being idiotic. I was trying to fight for something that simply didn't exist. I was a person of a few words. I knew my own price well enough and so did he.

I spent years doing everything to make man fall at my feet. I knew what to say. I knew how to look. And I knew what to do.  But with this man I couldn't do anything.

I remember the promise like it was yesterday. I remember his words clearly.

"Because by the end of my game you will be head over heels in love with me" His words echoed in my head like a constant reminder.

I knew what he promised. And I knew what I ought to do. He was my enemy. He was our rival. But I couldn't bring myself to hate him. I have seen the side of me that nobody else did. I knew he was hiding something. He bulit up walls around himself.

And I was willing to break them down. Not because I was in love with him. Far from it. Because I wanted people to know who he really was. To let the see who has been hiding behind the mask all this time.

"Christofer, do you really not care about me? Look me in the eyes and tell me that you feel nothing towards me and I promise I will leave right now. And I will not bother you again. " I said fiercely.

At my words his eyes widened. He was silent. Hesitant.  Then a satisfied look crossed his eyes as he took a step towards me.

"I don't have any feelings for you" He said coldly. Yet something told me he lied. He didn't look me in the eyes. My fingers moved  towards his chin as I brought his face up. Our eyes met.

"Say it again" I whispered.

"I-" He stuttered.

"I don't care about you, Gabriella. I don't like you" He said harshly. I took a deep breath. I wanted to be sure. I needed to know if he was lying or no.

"You don't" I said quietly. Something flashed in his eyes and I made my decision. I knew what I had to do. And then I did something I would never expect of myself. A single tear escaped my eye. It was't unnoticed by him.

I closed my eyes as if they pained me  and let my body collapse to the floor. I expefted for it to hit the ground but it didn't. Strong hand's caught it before I could break in two.

I didn't let out a sigh of relief as I wanted too. Instead I stayed motionless inside of his hands.

"Gabriella!" Christofer exclaimed in panic. My body stayed unmoving.

"Fuck" He exclaimed. He put one hand under my feet and the other one one behind my shoulders. I felt goosebumps all over my body as I realized he was carrying me. I felt like my heart would burst soon when I felt myself being pressed against his naked chest. He gently layed me down on the couch. He shot out a series of profanities under his breath.

"Fuck. Fuck. What have I done" I heard him mutter under his breath.

"Stop playing, Princess" He murmured angrily. I continued to stay silent.

"What am I supposed to do now?" He asked himself.

"God damn it, Gabriella. Open your eyes" He shouted helplessly. That was enough for me. Enough for me to know the truth. With that I opened my eyes.

He was staring at something on the ground. Too busy to notice me. His mouth opened ready to say something when his eyes caught mine. He stayed motionless. Trying to understand what happened.

"Gabriella" He said anger evident in his voice. I knew what I did was wrong. But it was done to prove something and he knew it. I was quick to walk towards him.

His next words were sileneced by my simple action. I picked up all the courage I've had. My lips connected to his cheek as I left a soft gentle kiss. His mouth snapped back and I felt him stiffen.

"Goodnight, Chris" I said before leaving the room. The last thing that I saw was the little blush on his cheeks as he stood there alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40K 36
❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••• Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
503K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
377K 9.8K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
35.2K 1.3K 31
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...