the popular kid ; jack johnson

By radjay

❝I want to be the reason you smile, the person you kiss, and the person who keeps you happy, but I can't be... More

The Popular Kid || Jack Johnson
Tonight's Suprise
The Park
Oops.
Having the flu
Neverland
The Pre-Party
The Party After
Aftermath
Jogging to eat more
No biggie
Missing
T.V Screen
Tapping my window
Blackbeards
Relax
New kids
Jay's Date
Monday
Restroom Recovery
Six Flags: Magic Mountian
Imaginary Stars
Girls Night
Mall trip
New Years Eve
Hotel
Break's Last Day
Tape
Tape pt.2
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
note
Another note

Epilogue #1

17.4K 421 302
By radjay

(First epilogue if you wanna be happy with the end if not skip to the 2nd epilogue lol)

*Jay's POV* 

"You ready?!" He cheekily smiled at me.

"Yep." I smiled back and he grabbed my hand.

Here my date to the winter formal and I are walking in the gym. I'm nervous because Cameron and Jack have been constantly asking me who my date was to the dance. They're gonna judge him or jump to conclusions.

Of course I ignored them both. I want nothing to do with them. The girls have steered clear of them supporting me but for Macy it's hard for her considering the fact she's still dating Taylor and Jack is his best friend.

I just want to have a good time and get this dance over with without those two interrupting.

Everywhere I go they're magically there. But not together of course. That's the thing though, I want them to get along but they're so stupid the obviously don't see that.

Not once-literally-have I spoken to either since the fight because when they apologize they say lame things that aren't worth forgiving.

If they want me to forgive them for bickering over something as stupid as girl like me, they better grow some balls and apologize together. They need to see I care for both of them and they're just making things worse by being selfish and fighting.

As soon as we walked in I saw Brittany and Sarah with their dates. They came with Nash and Aaron; guess who had who.

We greeted them. They seemed happy so so was I. I smiled.

I looked around the gym and saw Macy on the dance floor with Taylor-no surprise.

"Come on let's go dance!" My date dragged me onto the dance floor just as the fast paced song ended. The song kiss me by Ed Sheeran came on.

"My lady," he bowed and held out his hand. I laughed and took it.

I put my arms around his neck-well he took my hands and placed them there- while he put his arms around my waist gently though; obviously to make it less awkward.

He wiggled his eyes brows as the chorus came on.

"Carter, if you think I'm dancing with you to kiss you, you're wrong." I laughed.

"Bummer!" He said stomping his foot like a child then broke into a grin, "just kidding."

I fake gasped, "Wait so you don't want to kiss me? I'm Jezzabelle Nolan!"

He laughed, "Ew no. I specifically remember I'm your guy best friend that's all so.."

"Yeah I know." I smiled. "And I specifically remember we came as just friends."

"Yes also there's two guys on either side of the room glaring at me. If I gave you a kiss that meant nothing right now I feel I'd be a dead man." He softly laughed.

I looked to my right and saw on the bleachers was Cameron staring at us annoyed and to my left was Jack standing with some girl scowling. I glanced back at Carter.

"Talk to them." He encouraged, "You can't ignore them forever."

"Why should I? If they want me to talk to them they better come together." I replied.

"Jay, your guy choice sucks. You choose idiots, myself excluded." Carter paused.

I laughed, "Totally. You were the guy shimmying at my last dance." I reminded.

His grin grew then he continued, "They'd never figure out you want them to come together."

"Well they better by tonight." Out of the corner of my eye a saw a dirty blonde headed boy run from left and behind a few people. He was running to the right side of the gym towards Cameron.

It was Jack and he was eavesdropping. Well at least he knows what I expect now.

"You saw that to right?" I asked Carter.

"He couldn't have made it more obvious he was listening." He laughed gently.

The song ended, but another slow song came on. We decided to get punch instead of keep dancing because we wanted a faster song.

When we were getting punch, fortunately Jack and Cameron walked up to us. I smirked inwardly; on the outside I kept my face blank and myself quiet.

Not like someone was eavesdropping on our conversation or anything when I said I wanted to talk to both of them.

"Hey Jezzabelle," Jack greeted me. He cleared his throat, "and Carter."

"Hey Carter. Hey Jezzabelle." Cameron said keeping his cool but keeping his eyes glued to his shoes.

This isn't awkward at all. Not one bit.

I waved. "Hey fellas?" Carter said more of a question.

Cameron cleared his throat. "Can we talk to you Jay?"

"Jezzabelle." I quickly corrected.

I glanced at Carter. He nodded signaling I'll be fine.

"Okay." I said focusing on my teal dress that was hugging the floor.

They led me outside to the back of the gym without a word. 

Jack spoke first, "So I um overheard you and," He paused fixing his tie making a face, "talking." 

I scoffed. No shit Jack, I only saw you run towards Cameron. 

"Anyway," He continued, "I passed on the words I heard to Elias here." Cameron rolled his eyes at his real name. "We came to apoligize." 

"For?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"For being assholes. We both got into a fight and that must've ended up hurting you. I'm sorry for losing my temper." Cameron said quickly. 

"Also because you saw a phony video from when Stephanie and I dated. I'm sorry you had to see that." Jack added.

I let these two apoligies flow through my mind. I wanna mess with them more. Of course I wanna make up already but they need to at least make up with each other. No more dating either of them 'cause it obviously hurt the other; somehow I realized that the day after the fight.

"Why should I forgive you guys?" 

"Because I-" Cameron stopped himself and clentched his jaw, "We miss and love you."

"We both want you back even if it means neither of us get you as anything more than a friend." Jack said.

"I feel like I'm some sort of prize." I said holding the urge to scoff. "Anyway why would I forgive you both if you haven't even sorted everything out between you two?" I asked. I bit my lip biting back a smirk.

"You're not a prize. You're a person too, we understand now that's why we have made up." Cameron beamed a believing smile.

Jack nodded in agreement; it looked forced.

"Oh realy?" I asked still biting my lip. 

"Really." Jack clarified almost too quickly.

"Alright. Give each other a hand shake." I ordered.

They gladly did. 

"Okay now hug." I stated. 

"Hug?" They chorused and I nodded my head.

They shakingly did. 

"Now kiss each other on the cheek." I was now smiling deviously.

They jumped apart with surprised looks. I giggled.

"I am not kissing him!" Jack pointed to Cameron with a engrossed look as he looked at me.

"I'm not kissing you!" Cameron retorted looking just as disgusted.

I laughed enough now for them to be silent. 

"Okay. Okay," I started as I caught my breath, "Just one last thing." 

"What?" They asked in unison.

"Hug me." I smiled. 

It was a group hug. "You guys are forgiven." 

I heard them mutter 'yes'' under their breath. 

"I still choose neither though." I reminded. 

---------------------------------------------------

Offcially over now!

I love you all so much. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I also hope I changed things up a bit with my ending.

Story time: I remember crying to Macy and flipping out about getting reads as much as fifty. Look at me now.

You guys brought me so far and I'm thankful for that because this was my first fanfic.

I really hope you guys continue reading my books.

Once again thank you all so much. I love you all! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 190 51
Love isn't about how much you say I LOVE YOU, but how much you prove that's true. Lydia Martin thought that life was closing on her, everything...
2.9K 59 29
Typical teens fall in love with each other and then something unexpected happens.
68.8K 907 47
love is too often times bittersweet
2K 75 13
How can you fall in love with someone that you've just met? I didn't even know him. I didn't want to know him, I just wanted to help him. ______ {boo...