Blackbeards

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Macy spent the night. My parents made an acception. I woke up.

It was Sunday. People were swarming my lawn like bugs. One of the reporters climbed the side of my house and tried coming in through Dean's room.

I slapped Macy's arm.

"Wake up." I whispered.

"No. I want to sleep." She groaned and pulled the pillow over her ear.

"Ugh no. Get up. I'm bored."

"Shut up and let me sleep." She whispered back harshly.

"Fine I'll go eat breakfast by myself." I said getting up off the floor.

I saw her head pop up from the pillow so abruptly.

"Food?" She asked squinting at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at her. I left the den and went into the kitchen. Macy followed.

"What do you want do eat?" I asked her.

"Pancakes." She replied licking her lips, awake now.

I saw our maid Tasha come forward about to make the food.

"No no. I got it." I smiled at her.

She jus nodded.

I made the pancakes and they came pretty good. I was surprised.

"So what do you want to do today?" Macy asked.

"Something that doesn't invovle me leaving my house." I replied licking my finger.

"Oh right. You're grounded."

"Yeah." I said taking our plates to the sink.

"Don't they usually forget your punishment all the time? I mean you hardly ever get in trouble." She reminded me.

She was right. They always forget. I hardly ever get in trouble, so I hope they won't remember. Hopefully.

"Yeah, they do. I'll give it a try." I said nodding my head at her idea.

We went upstairs and changed into some clothes. Mace borrowed some of mine.

I was on my phone checking what I had missed. My parents even forgot to take away my phone, awesome right? It was the same place I left it when I got back.

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw Bethany tweeted something.

@Bethanyyy: Just dumped @jackjackjohnson ! Come to my house tomorrow, Party. Everyone's invited.

No way. I was so happy reading this. This is great.

Macy snapped me out of my trance.

"Jay!" She waved her hand in front of my face. "Are you there?"

My eyes popped up. "Oh yeah. Yeah!" I said quickly.

She saw my phone in my hands. Her expression changed into a mischievous one.

She snatched my phone and ran. I darted after her.

"Macy! I'm going to slaughter you!" I threatened but not meaning it.

"Catch me first!" She called back.

"Ugh you dipshit!" I hollered.

She just started laughing. She ran down the stairs and I followed. She ran straight into the bathroom. She pulled out the drawer to block the door from opening. She started mocking the tweet.