Break's Last Day

*Jack's POV*

I woke up and got a text from Taylor. Today Jay was coming back and tomorrow was school.

Taylor: There's a party tonight to finish off break. You going?

Me: I don't know I kinda wanna stay to see Jay.

Taylor: She'll be tired. She'll need rest from her trip. Come on it's the last day of break!

Me: Fine.

"Jay's POV*

I was on the phone with Macy before I left.

"So there's a party tonight to end break. Are you gonna go?" Macy asked.

"Actually, I think I'll just stay home and unpack. Maybe you and the girls can come over." I said.

"Yeah that sounds fun." She said. "Want me to call them?"

"Yea. Sounds like a plan. Just you guys bring the food because I won't have time." I laughed.

"Okie Dokie. Bye Jay see you later." Macy said.

"Bye."

*Jack's POV*

Taylor came to pick me up at about six.

Once I got in the car we started catching up.

"I got a call from Macy earlier she said that her, Brittany, Sarah, and Jay were having a sleepover. That means she was busy anyways, so it's good you came." Taylor said.

"Great." I said, "So what happened while I was gone?"

"You didn't really miss out on much. The town was quiet cause that hoebag Bethany went out of town for a while, but then came back. I enjoyed it being quiet well you know I was still here though." Taylor explained.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "What's a town with out a loud Taylor Caniff?" I asked.

"Um. Every other place." He laughed.

"Are they missing out?"

"Hell yeah." He smiled at the road. We're a weird pair of friends. I know.

I just laughed and we arrived at the party.

"Dude! You didn't tell me the party was here at Stephanie's house!" I shouted at Taylor.

"Sorry, but I knew you wouldn't come if I told you where. Just have fun. Party! Do something here!" He exclaimed back.

"Whatever, let's just go inside." I said annoyed.

Stephanie was my ex and also one of Bethany's buds. She's really creepy and clingy so I dumped her. Plus due to my reputation I had to.

I wasn't into her because she'd always flirt with other guys it was annoying. She'd wear clothes that showed too much too so that annoyed me while we were an item.

She'd follow me places and then flirt in front of me. If she was ever trying to make me jealous so I could cling to her it obviously didn't work. It made me annoyed and mad cause she's a slut.

Once we got inside people were everywhere; it was really stuffy from all the dancing and sweating. People on the lawn too were dancing and drinking.

"Come on let's go get a drink." Taylor invited.

"Alright."

We went into the backyard and met with the rest of our group. They all had drinks in their hands and seemed like they were on their way to getting wasted.