Six Flags: Magic Mountian

*Jay's POV*

"Carter turn this crap off!" I yelled over the loud music playing in the car.

"No! This mah song!" He yelled back.

"Jay this is a great song!" Elias backed up.

I was in the backseat so I had no control over the radio. The song that comes on the radio the two decide to bump was FM$ by the new boyz.

The chorus was coming. Oh god.

"Okay now put your ... on my ... and" They both chorused.

I cut them off. "Okay, that's enough." I hopped from the middle seat, reached to click another station, and killed their vibe.

"Hey we were listening to that!" Eli shouted.

"I know." I smirked.

"You suck Jay!" Carter said while smiling slyly.

"You guys are little girls. It's just a simple station change."

"Is not. It's more because this is my car!" Carter shouted.

"Grow up." I stuck out my tongue.

I was glad the two were getting along. I think they'll end up being friends if I'm lucky. They continued talking about sports and random stuff.

I took the opportunity to nap because it was still morning and I had to wake up early so we could drive over here. I was didn't waste space I took up the whole backseat to lay down and nap.

There I drifted slowly then at once to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

I was being shaken. I opened my eyes. We were here. At six flags.

I hopped up not wasting a second because I was so excited.

"Come on hurry! What are you guys waiting for?!?" I was sprinting towards the entrance. The park had just opened. Perfect.

They were chasing after me. I was glad we didn't have to wait in line my dad got us the tickets already printed and everything. Plus his friend worked here high up and got us tickets. Awesome right?

Perks of having a dad who never has time for you but still loves you enough to get you things.

I stopped running once I got to the security check. They caught up and I gave them their tickets.

"Oh my gosh! Hurry up!" I was jumping up and down.

"How are you so energetic?! You just woke up from a nap!" Carter panted.

"I'm excited that's why! Coming to six flags with my two best guy friends! We are gonna have a blast. Aren't you two happy?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but we keep our cool." Eli said while putting on shades.

"Okay whatever! Let's hurry up and go through security so we can start the fun." I walked over and so did they; we were in.

We agreed on starting today with the Goliath.

I rode this ride with Elias. Carter was in his own seat. The ride was so fun except it caused a lump in my throat.

"Ew!" I shouted pointing at the picture the ride took. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open because I was screaming. My face was a tomatoe red. I noticed myself holding Eli's hand too but during the ride it comforted me.

The boys were laughing at my photo. Their photo was fine like they just came from heavan. The looked perfectly okay. I wished I looked fine.

"This isn't fair." I protested.