Tape

This chapter is dedicated to @simplyme_cx bc I love her lol

*Jay's POV*

When I woke up the girls were still asleep. For some reason I'm extremely happy today. Last night I had a blast with my friends.

Macy told me Taylor and Jack went to a party when she came last night. I honestly didn't care because I was in such a good mood. I'm happy to be back I guess.

All night I was thinking too that's why I'm happy also. I've noticed changes in myself. I noticed how I exaggerated on the first day of school when I said it was the worst when it was actually good. Eli came back that day.

I noticed how adorable it was when Jack gave me his jacket on our "first date" I guess and me being scared he was in a little act. I trust him now. I'm not afraid of him anymore like I was when he bullied me. He's a really decent, cute guy I'm glad to call my boyfriend.

I remember everybody fucking up and me being stupid and leaving town, but something good came of that. I met a friend and got my brother back.

I remember having good times with Eli this year. Having our little sleepovers and staying up all night.

I noticed how stupid yet satisfied and happy I am. I noticed I'm lucky to have Jack and everyone else too. Just one piece is still missing right now.

My mood will be complete today if I get Eli back as a friend. I can't stand him not talking to me. Nothing can bring me down today. I'm on a mission to a day with happiness and being happy reminds me of the letter I got on the first day of school after the applesauce.

I remember it saying, "you deserve to be happy." I never found out who wrote it but I don't care. I'm getting him back and I'll be whole.

NOTHING will bring me down because I've gone this far.

I woke everyone up and we got ready.

"Guys let's go get breakfast." I suggested.

"Food sounds great any day." Macy said walking out the door.

"I could eat." Sarah said.

"Same." Brittany replied. "Alright then." I smiled and we grabbed our bags and went downstairs.

"Good Morning girls, I made waffles to start your day back." Tasha said. (the maid)

"Good morning and thanks." I smiled at her.

"Oh my god these smell good!" Macy yelled then gorging the waffles on her plate. Tasha just laughed and left the kitchen.

"So are you guys ready to go back?" Sarah asked when we were eating.

"Pfft no."Macy scoffed.

I giggled. "I am."

"What the hell since when?" Macy asked.

"Shut your face I'm in a good mood."

"Okay..." She sarcastically said. It didn't phase me.

"Well I guess I am. Senior memories right?" Brittany asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Well come on let's go." Sarah said getting up.

"Jay you're driving!" Macy yelled from upstairs because she went to grab her backpack.

"Duh!" I called back.

We got in my car and drove to school. We all went our seperate ways.

"Well see you guys either in class or lunch. We'll talk later. I'm gonna go with Taylor." Mace smiled and walked away.