Aftermath

A/N: I want to thank everyone who actually likes this story. The comments make me smile and sometimes laugh. I'm so happy I hit 1k reads. Thanks again lol. I'll let you read now. :D Oh sorry if this chapter is short.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I found myself driving to Neverland Meadow.

I was sat on the grass letting my thoughts sink in.

I cannot believe Jack. First tells me he doesn't want to be my friend then apologizes and said he wants to be. He's so confusing. 

He doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm being played because I used to get publicly humiliated by him and his sidekick Bethany. What makes him so different this year?

Maybe Bethany and Jack planned this--- for me to lose myself because I'm drowning in thought, anger, and confusion.

I thought he was different. He isn't.

I want to literally choke him but at the same time find out if he's telling the truth and feels sorry.

Bethany also had to come and ruin my night even more. Sure, I thought of popping her lip a lot of times but never have I thought of would of exploded like that.

I feel bad for her because I think I kinda let all my anger out on her, but at the same she deserved it.  She couldn't just ruin my best friend's party and get away with it.

I beat her worse than Macy did and unfortunately I have to face her on Monday.

I really need to tell Macy I'm sorry because I did a part in ruining her party and I feel horrible. At least I'm apologizing because I know Bethany isn't come near us any time soon. 

I should have been the bigger person because fighting isn't me. Bethany just got on my last nerve by using Elias to hurt me, and Jack too I think. I'm so done with him though.

I checked my phone for the time, it was 3 am.

I went home and slept for as long as I could.

-------------------------------

The doorbell rang and woke me up. The time was 10 am.

I heard the door open, my mom had answered it. I heard her come upstairs.

"Someone's at the door for you Jay." She said softly.

"Okay." I grumbled and rubbed my eyes.

I got up and realized I was still in the clothes I was in last night. Ew, but who cares I don't have time to change.

I went downstairs and there before me was a very drunk Jack Johnson.

"What do you want?!" I spat waking up.

"I want to um tell you hey." He slurred. 

"Well I want to tell you bye." I said flatly scowling.

He thought I was looking at something else and turned around then pointed to himself.

Oh my god. Help him.

No don't you don't. You're supposed to despise him.

He can't go home like this and he walked all the way from Macy's here.

I fought the urge to help him.

"Jack come inside." I said worriedly and annoyed with myself.

"Okie Dokie pumpkin." He said tapping me on the nose.

"Don't call me that." 

"Why not pumpkin?" He slurred smiling at himself.

"Just sit on the couch before you make me go mad." I snapped.