Oops.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

We were at lunch and I decided I should tell Macy.

"He told me he was sorry and he wants to get to know me! What does this mean?" I asked nearly shouting. I was excited and kinda afraid of being used. "Something's happening to the world because he seemed nice. He's an okay guy. Oh and he gave me his sweater." I shout-whispered that time.

I made a face like I was half confused and half eager.

She looked at me in astonishment and thinking of something to reply with. She was taking it all in just like I did last night.

"Whoa. We are speaking of Jack Johnson. You know Bethany's future baby-making helper?" She said. I was kinda mad when she said that and even a little mad at Bethany. "He either could be using you or he likes you." She leaned back in her seat.

"Really?" I said that calm, but I'm freaking out. I think I kinda like him.

Wait. You don't know if he likes you. He probably doesn't so calm down.

He's still Jack the popular kid. He won't even have time for you in school because of him and his snobby friends so get over him. Sure he's hot. Has good hair.

No.

I'm going to figure out if he likes me.

"Mace. I think I..." I stopped talking once Elias sat down I just looked down at my tray then at Macy.

"Hey guys." He said.

"Hey." I replied trying to smile because I was just talking about Jack and hoping he didn't hear.

I mean he's my ex. What if he still cares about me?

Do I still care for him?

*Elias's POV*

I heard Jay say something about Jack so I tried to listen in but the cafeteria was too loud so I just gave up and walked over to the table.

Once I got there it felt awkward they got quiet and were exchanging looks.

Girl Talk.

I had interrupted. I felt bad so I just sad hey and they said it back.

"So Eli wanna go shopping with me after school? Macy can't go with me because she has to go to her brother's baseball game. I would of went with her but my parents said no. Plus I didnt get to hang with you yesterday." She told me wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed. Jay is adorable. She's the only person I've missed since I moved. Why would I deny?

"Of course." I said smiling.

"It's settled then." She said picking up her tray to throw it away and then she came and sat back down.

*Jack's POV*

I was basically watching Elias and Jezzabelle flirt from across the room.

Well at least it looked like they were flirting.

"Yo man." Taylor said. "Were you even listening?"

"Yeah you said something about me going with you later to the mall to get you new bandanas or something." I said still staring at them.

"So you'll go?" He asked.

"Why not." I said only to get him to shut up.

I saw Taylor turn to look at I was looking at.

"Bro. Do you have a thing for her?" He whispered so the other guys wouldn't hear. He leaned up against the wall with me.

Taylor was my best friend. He knew when things were up.