For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 55

51.7K 2.1K 1.3K
By Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Jason is my ex boyfriend and the father to my child"

"What?" I asked a little hurt.

What do she mean father to my child? We've been together for months. Did she cheat on me? That's not possible though, I would've noticed the bump.

"just let me explain, please"

"What's there to explain Diamond, you had a child and you didn't tell me"

I got up and walked to the other side of her room. This is just too much for me to handle right now.

My grandma's death, the black panthers, getting revenge on Britney, and now Diamond had a child.

It's all just too much.

"If you just let me explain......"

"I don't want to hear it"

I grabbed my car keys and left her room. I ran down the stairs and into my car. As I started my car I saw her running out of her house with tears running down her face.

I speed out of her driveway and drove in the direction of my house.

This is hard to believe. She had a whole child and it's now I'm finding out about it.

When was she going to tell me about her child? I feel like if I didn't ask her about Jason I wouldn't have known she had a child at all.

Within 3 minutes I was In front of my house. I ripped the keys out of the key hole and slammed the car door shut.

I angrily busted open the front door and stomped upstairs.

"What's wrong Sammy?"

Katherine's little voice said behind me. She had her teddy bear clutchrf to her chest with her bunny slippers on.

I guess I woke her up with all the noise I was making.

I walked up to her and got on one knee. I kissed her forehead and wrapped her in a hug.

"I'm okay Kathy. Go back to sleep"

She nodded her head and went back inside her room. Once I heard her door close the anger that disappeared for a split second came back.

It was now been two hours and I'm still pissed. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

My door slowly creaked opened mintues later. I didn't even look at the door. That didn't interest me.

"Honey, are you ok?"

My mom asked me as she peeked her head through the door. I nodded my head, still staring at the ceiling. She fully walked into my room and took a seat on my bed.

"Is it Diamond?"

That's what I love about my mom. She knows what's wrong with me before I even tell her. I nodded my head and faced her.

"She has a child mom"

Her eyes widened as she registered what I said. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it firmly.

"Do you know why she didn't tell you?" I shook my head no.

"I left before she could explain it to me"

She leaned closer to me and slapped the back of my head. I let out a scream as I massaged my head.

"What was that for?"

"Sam, you're an idiot. You need to let her explain. You're not allowed back into my house until you let her tell you her side of the story"

Without letting me answer she grabbed my arm and dragged me out my room and down the stairs. She threw my keys at my chest, pushed me outside and slammed the door in my face.

Isn't she just a breathe of fresh air.

Nevertheless I got in my car and drove back to Diamond's house. On my journey to her house I made sure I drove as slowly as possible.

I stopped to look at some squirrels eating nuts on a tree and birds pooping down on pedestrians as they passed by.

Shit I even helped a chicken cross the road.

40 minutes later I finally reached Diamond's house. I saw her car and her mom's car in the driveway.

I took my key out of the ignition and walked up her house. I took out the house key and walked in.

I heard rumbling coming from the kitchen so I walked towards it. It was momma standing in front of a stove brewing something.

"Nice to see you here Sam. I've been expecting you"

She said with her back facing me. She turned around with a knife in her hands and a smile on her face.

I slowly backed away from her as she was stepping towards me. I guess this is how my life ends.

I don't even get to tell my parents and katherine I love them. I don't get to say bye to Noah and Ruby. I'm not even going to hear Diamond's side of the story.

She walked up to the table behind me and used the knife a muffin in half. She took some butter and smeared it on each side of the muffin.

I thought she was going to kill me for making Diamond sad. She might be nice but she doesn't play when it comes to Diamond.

"Sam she's really hurting right now. She's been crying her eyes out for hours now. What happened to her? All she kept on saying is Sam."

"She told me that she has a child"

Her eyes widened with every word I said. The knife fell out of her hand and hit the ground. Her eyes were the shape of saucers.

"So she finally told you. That's good. I've been trying to convince her to tell you for months now"

All I did was nod my head. I had no response to what she said. I'm still heart broken. It took her months to tell me the truth.

"Sam you have to understand it's not easy for her to just up and say that she has a child. When you go up to her room please be careful with her. She's very fragile right now"

She handed me a tray that had a cup of tea and two muffins. I nodded my head, took the tray and walked up the stairs.

I was three doors away from Diamond's yet I still heard her cries. It made me feel like a terrible person.

I slowly opened the door but only to be greeted with a flying pillow hitting my leg.

"Go away mom. I'm not in the mood for your pep talk"

"Princess" I whispered.

Her head automatically went in the direction of the door.

Her eyes were bloodshot red. Her once bouncy curls were now glued to her face by sweat and tears. Her room had a bunch of pillows and blankets scattered all over the floor.

A sad smile spread across her face as her chest rises up and down. All the crying she's been doing caused her to have the hiccups.

I walked up to her and placed the plate next to her. She picked up the tea and started drinking it rather quickly.

Is the tea not hot?

After she drunk her tea and ate one of her muffins she took a deep breathe. We sat on the bed in silence for about 20 minutes until she started talking.

"Jason was my first boyfriend,my first kiss, and my first crush. He was basically my first everything. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was more than happy to say yes. I had liked him since the first week of school. To everyone in our School we were the perfect couple. He would give me anything I want, wait on me hand and foot and he treated me like a princess.

I didn't know he had anger issues until I got on his bad side one day. Chris and I were laughing, talking, and having fun during lunch together that day. Jason on the other hand was becoming angrier and angrier by the second. Everytime I would laugh at something Chris said Jason would roughly squeeze my thighs causing me to immediately stop laughing.

I though everything was done for until he drove me home. I was trying to gey out the car but, he put it in child lock.He took a beer bottle from the back seat of his car and broke it on top of my head for having so much fun with someone that wasn't him. Instead of helping me clean up myself he squeezed lemon on the cut and added salt. I was wondering why he stopped at his house before he drove me. He then told me to call Chris to help me then he pushed me out of the car. I fell face first on the ground. He just speed away and left me on the side of the road.

My parents weren't home so he got away with it. My neighbor had to help me into my house. I had to tell them that I feel out of my car and hoped and prayed they didn't notice the lemon and salt on the cut.

The next day he came begging on his knees, asking for me to forgive him. Me being the dumb ass I was I forgave him. He promised me he wouldn't touch me again. He promised me that he would never lay a finger on me. He lied.

Just a couple weeks later he slammed my head in the door. He took me to the hospital and claimed that I had an accident at school. I tried breaking up with him many times but it never turned out how I wanted it to. He would always hurt me and threaten to kill me and my parents. So, I stayed."

Fresh tears joined the already dried tears that was already on her face. I reassuringly squeezed her hand encouraging her to continue.

"All the beating I could handle but one night he came to my house drunk. He kept on saying that I cheated on him and that I will pay. That night he took the mirror I had in my room and broke it on me. There was pieces of glass lunged in my body after that.

I thought he was done but boy was I wrong. He then started to unzip his pants. I tried to run away from him but, he tied me to my bed. That night I lost what I was saving for my husband. He took my innocence and my happiness.

Three months later when I went to my monthly check up the doctor told me I was pregnate. I remembered crying for a full day. My dad didn't know about it but once he did he was furious. He drove all the way to Jason's house with a metal bat and a gun and did what he had to do.

He killed Jason. Since Jason's house had cameras he immediately got arrested. When he went for his hearing he had two options. It was either spend 80 years in jail or join the military.

He did what was best for his family and joined the military. After my dad left I was dead. I never talked, smiled, or laughed. I woulf go to school and come straight home. I had to move from New York to California. I had to escape from that horrid place."

At the end of her story she was a weeping mess. She was shaking uncontrollably. I pulled her on my lap and rocked her back and forth.

We stayed in that position for about 40 minutes. I didn't mind not one bit. We could've stayed like that for a while week and it wouldn't have bothered me.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

I asked once Diamond's breathing started to go back to even out. Her crying became less hysterical and more normal.

"I had a girl"

"Where is she?"

"My grandparents volunteered to take care of her so I could go to school and my mom could go to work. She's two years old."

"Can I meet her?"

"I'll take you to meet her tomorrow"

Diamond said with a smile on her face. That's the first time I've seen her smile today.

She spent the rest of the time telling me about her daughter. Her eyes sparkled as she told me about her first birthday party.

As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

Diamond's mom POV

"You Should've seen my baby on her first birthday. She was so happy as she tasted cake for the first time."

I heard Diamond tell Sam. I smiled and walked away from her door. I'm very proud of Diamond. She's come a long way.

Even though she's supposed to look up to me I look up to her. She went through all this and yet she's only gotten stronger.

Many people had criticized my way of raising Diamond but, I don't care.

When I was younger I was very sheltered. My parents didn't let me go anywhere. I was only allowed to go to school, church, and home.

Since that's how it was at home when I went off to college I became a wild child. I got exposed to everything my parents tried to shelter me from.

So when I had Diamond I vowed to myself to let her experience life to it's fullest. I don't want her to leave earth thinking about what she should've like to do or try out.

I don't regret how I'm rasing my daughter and anyone who has a problem with it they just have to deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
136K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...