Sweet Pea // Poisonous veins

By Rebecca10111

"Bad boys ain't no good but good boys ain't no fun." Angelina Gates a.k.a. moves to the small town of Riverd... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nine

2.3K 59 9
By Rebecca10111

Three days had passed. Angelina woke up and reached her hand to her phone to shut off her alarm. She got out of bed and felt a mixture of excitement and tension. She and Malachai had managed to meet in the janitor's closet on Tuesday and Thursday. Their encounters usually consisted of just making out. She wouldn't go as far and say that she liked Malachai but she loved that she had something completely private.

Angelina took a shower and made an extra effort to do her hair. She quickly went over it with a hair dryer and made sure her curly, voluminous hair fell over her shoulders nicely. She stared at her wardrobe for a minute. 

Angelina decided on a black high waisted leather pants with a leopard top paired with dark ankle boots. She put on her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror. She found herself looking hella sexy.

Angelina waited in her room until she heard her brothers storm downstairs. She quietly slipped into her brothers bedroom. She searched Rocco's stuff, looking for something dangerous. She had to do it very quickly because she didn't want to be caught. 

Even though Amelia threatened Rocco and Mustang, she knew how persistent the Serpents could be. So every day she checked Rocco's room in search of Jingle-Jangle. Until now, he had kept his promise.

Eventually, she had found nothing that morning.

It was Friday morning and she and Malachai had arranged to meet up at the Sweetwater River after school. That's why she got dressed up special. She wanted to drive him crazy if he passed her in the hallways. She smirked at the thought of him staring at her while she completely ignored him. 

With a smile on her face Angelina went downstairs to get some breakfast. Afterwards she put on a leather jacket, grabbed a handbag and left for school.

When Angelina arrived at the parking lot of the school she felt a group of boys staring at her. When she passed that group, a handsome boy whistled and she felt herself blushing before entering the school building. 

She noticed Toni standing in front of the metal detectors. Without caring for the line of students, she walked to the front so that she stood behind Toni. "Hi, girl." Toni looked around and let her eyes glide over Angelina's body. "Angel Eyes. Damn." Angelina smiled and gave a swirl so that Toni could examine her whole body. "You're looking hot today." Toni said. Angelina raised her eyebrow. "Oh, so I don't look hot every day?" She playfully asked. "Of course you do." 

Angelina felt incredibly confident as she and Toni walked through the hallways. When she entered the classroom she noticed how Fangs was thoroughly examining her body. "Holy shit, you look fine as hell." Angelina threw her hair over her shoulder and sat down beside him. "I know." She said in a half-jokingly way. Moments later, Sweet Pea walked in. He too couldn't resist letting his eyes glide over her body. "All for me? Didn't know it was my birthday." Angelina rolled her eyes. "Don't flatter yourself."

Angelina's ego kept growing throughout the day. Malachai had passed her once and she saw the flash of surprise and lust in his eyes. 

A few hours later, the group was sitting in the cafeteria. Sweet Pea was sitting right next to Angelina and kept looking at her as they were having a casual conversation. The conversation stopped when Star came to sit with the group and immediately tried her best to draw Sweet Pea's attention to her. Angelina had enough of her behaviour and decided to flirt with Sweet Pea. She did it subtle, not wanting to exaggerate like Star always did. 

Angelina placed her hand on the table and looked at Sweet Pea with desire in her eyes. "Sweets, any plans for this weekend?" She asked while batting her lashes. "Depends on what you have in mind." He answered. 

For the rest of the lunchbreak Sweet Pea kept his gaze on her which didn't go unnoticed by Star. Toni gniffled as she noticed what her friend was doing. Toni knew Angelina wasn't interested in Sweet Pea but she did know how much Angelina disliked Star. Star looked pissed which made Angelina liking the game even more. 

Of course Sweet Pea was oblivious to what was going on. 

After lunch ended Angelina and Toni were walking down the hallways when suddenly they heard someone screaming behind them. They turned around and saw a furious Star walking towards them. "This is going to be good." Toni muttered under her breath. 

Star stopped right in front of Angelina, their chests only inches apart. "Stay away from Sweet Pea. He's mine." Star snarled. "Oh really? Last time I checked you didn't have his name tattooed on your forehead." Angelina crossed her arms and looked threateningly at Star. "I suggest you keep moving." She said. "He's mine." Star repeated. "Doesn't seem like it. But don't worry Princess, I'm not interested in him." "You better. He won't ever go after a slut like you." 

Angelina pushed Star away from her. "What did you just say to me?" Meanwhile, an audience had formed around them. Toni didn't intervene but Angelina knew that Toni would defend her if necessary. "You're a slut." Star hissed. For a moment they looked at each other, waiting for the next move. Star came forward and held out her arm. Angelina reacted quickly and stepped aside. She grabbed Star by her jacket and threw her against a locker. Star slammed against it with a hard blow. She let out a cry of pain but quickly returned to her feet. The audience cheered for both of them while Angelina felt a rage of anger bubbling inside of her.

 "I'm not interested in Sweet Pea." Angelina hissed. "So stop fighting me 'cause you'll lose." Star looked like a bull; if it was possible, steam would come out of her ears and nose. Again, they stood still, anticipating each other's next move. Star came forward again and threw herself on Angelina. They fell on the ground and Star scratched her nails into Angelina's face. Angelina quickly got a hold of Star's wrists and pushed her away. "Seriously? You want a bitch fight?" Angelina yelled as she quickly got up her feet. She grabbed Star and slammed her against the locker again. 

Toni finally stood between them. "Enough." She simply said. Star's chest visibly went up and down as she tried to control her breathing. The girls stared at each other. Eventually Star turned away and pushed a few people aside. Some were clearly disappointed because the fight had ended so quickly. Angelina straightened her jacket and people made way for her as she started walking down the hallway. Toni followed her.

Angelina stormed inside a bathroom, frustrated about what had just happened. She examined her face in the mirror. She had a single droplet of blood dripping off her face. "What a fucking bitch." Angelina said as she got a tissue out of her bag and cleaned her face with it. "You've won your first bitch fight at school. Now everyone will know not to piss you off." Toni said as she leaned her shoulder against the dirty wall. Angelina sniffed. "She's just so pathetic. Clinging onto Sweet Pea like a puppy. Get yourself together." 

Angelina threw the tissue in the overfilled trash can and examined the disgusting bathroom. The walls were covered with graffiti and the floors were filled with cigarettes butts and other nasty stuff. Angelina thought about her previous school and for the first time in a while she missed her friends and her old teachers. 

"What's going on with you lately?" Toni asked. Angelina sighed and decided to come clean. "Star is just getting on my nerves. Always making me feel like an outsider." Toni placed her hands on Angelina's shoulders. "You're our friend. She's the one who doesn't really belong. If she wasn't a Serpent, we would have abandoned her a long time ago." "Because of the laws." Angelina bitterly stated. Toni nodded. 

A few hours later Angelina drove to the Sweetwater River. The adrenalin she had felt while fighting Star had quickly faded. She hadn't seen Star or Sweet Pea for the rest of the day. She probably had ran straight to Sweet Pea to tell him all kinds of lies. Angelina would deal with him later.

Angelina felt nervous because she and Malachai had never been in the open together. Everything they did was done behind locked doors. She parked her car and quitely walked to the water line. She saw Malachai appear before her and she smiled. They greeted each other with a passionate kiss. He took her hand and led her to a less open area. 

He pushed her slightly against a tree. "It's strange to talk to you so freely." Angelina nodded. "This is dangerous, but I don't care." She leaned forward and they began to kiss. After a few moments Malachai leaned backwards. "I heard what happened between you and that girl." "Star. Yeah, she thought I was going after Sweet Pea." Malachai looked at her with a sour look. "Are you?" Angelina shook her head. "I'm not interested in him." Malachai bowed his head forward and kissed her.

"Good." He whispered.

////////////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1K 38
In which two teens trying to escape their reality happen to meet in a bar in Greendale and find a fantasy within each other. Lilith was raised by sav...
892K 17.6K 24
As a Southside Serpent, Sweet Pea is under the impression that all Northsiders are preppy, priviledged Southside-haters. The idea of him falling in l...
2.3K 44 26
"Before I moved to Riverdale, I was in a similar situation. The only thing I can remember is, his smile." Before Antoinette Topaz moved to Riverdale...
56K 827 27
sweet pea isn't the sweetest person to bump into on the south-side but that's not the case when it comes to his love she brings out the 'sweeter' sid...