Hidden Secrecy ✔

By Mystery205

Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and... More

#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!
#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!
#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil
#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!
#Chapter 5: The worst choice
#Chapter 6: Back to My "Perfect" life
#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!
#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...
#Chapter 9: If I die young...
#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!
#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!
#Chapter 12: Meeting the 'new' family
#Chapter 13: Please spirits spare me my life!
#Chapter 14: Am I dead?
#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?
#Chapter 16 : As they say a picture would last longer.
#Chapter 17: Merely Pretence?
#Chapter 18: New Place, New life.
#Chapter 19: And somehow, I deserved all of these.
#Chapter 20: I hope things turn out right this time.
#Chapter 21: How could this be possible?!
#Chapter 22: Okay there goes my gentle and loving bro.
#Chapter 23: Looks like someone is in a better mood this time.
#Chapter 24: This is going to be a hell of a ride.
#Chapter 25: Damn my life!
#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!
#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.
#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!
#Chapter 29: Trust someone
#Chapter 30: And you know it I fainted again.
#Chapter 31: I love you, Blake
#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.
#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.
#Chapter 34: I'm at my limit.
#Chapter 36: I've made my decision
#Chapter 37: Can we start over?

#Chapter 35: I need you

26 1 3
By Mystery205

#Chapter 35 (Blake's Pov)

"Yeah, the doc said he's good for now. No need to worry. Tyler chill man." Jeremy sighed.

I stretched my arms out and yawned. It felt good to finally rest. I fluttered my eyes opened and blinked to adjust to the brightness.

"Where am I?" I croaked out.

"Hospital. You fainted after—well something happened." Jeremy replied, scratching his head.

"Who are you? Who am I?" I asked.

"I am Jeremy, you are Blake." Jeremy muttered in monotone, folding his arms to his chest.

"Oh so that's my name? what am I doing in the hospital?" I asked politely this time.

"You kidding me Blake? It's not funny alright... Or... are you being serious right now?" Jeremy asked with his eyes widened.

"Hrm... Why would I be serious? Bro." I answered slowly before I started laughing.

"HA HA HA very funny Blake." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyways where's the rest?" I asked him as I reached for the glass of water next to me.

"Ah Tyler went to visit Jennifer-"

"JENNIFER? WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!" I spitted out the water.

I wiped my mouth and started to pull out the wires that were inserted in my right arm. I finally remembered the moment when Tyler got a call regarding Jennifer before I collapsed. I threw off the blanket and jumped off the bed. I have to see her now! I ran out of the room, catching Jeremy off-guard.

"Woah! Bro not so fast! You have to rest in bed!" Jeremy exclaimed, running after me.

"My Jennifer is in the hospital and you said to rest in bed? You know that is shit man. Where is she??!" I yelled back to Jeremy.

No answers were given. Without any second thoughts, I approached the staff's counter.

"Where is she??!!" I growled and slammed my hands on the counter.

"Sir! Sir calm down!" the nurse squeaked, flinching as I glared at her.

"Bro, calm down!" Jeremy pulled me away from the terrified nurse.

"I have to see her now!" I roared slamming the wall.

I have lost her once, but not this time. If I have to fight her father and brother just to keep her safe, I will do it. I will do anything just for her. I only know that no matter what happens, I can never lose her again, not anymore. I couldn't bear the thought of living my life without her.

"Just... Follow me." He sighed, walking out of the ward.

I followed him mindlessly. All I could think of was Jennifer. I missed her. The feelings I kept hidden for months, erupted out and I realised how much she meant to me. I didn't expect myself to fall for anyone after Tanya happened. I thought my heart was frozen cold, and couldn't warm up to anyone. But after Jennifer came into my life, my life changed and I unknowingly took a different route than I planned to.

The first regret I did was to let her go. I thought that she would be better protected by her family than staying by my side, so I let her go. But now I realised what a huge mistake I have done. I was wrong. I should have fight for her. I should have done everything to keep her by my side. She is worth, risking my life for.

I smiled as I remembered the time I spent with her. I told myself that I should not fall for anyone. That I shouldn't make my life any complicated than it is. But my heart couldn't listen to me. I slowly start to fall her and then I fell for her hard with every little actions she did. Everything she did, drove my heart crazy with all kinds of emotions. Even emotions that has been long absent for years.

"Here she is." The words he spoke brought me back to the harsh reality.

I breathed in deeply as I looked at the name in the slot. Jennifer Hudson. My hand paused on the door knob for a while before I pushed the door opened. I entered the room to only be stopped by two men.

"You cannot enter." One of the men spoke, glaring at me.

"Please. Just let me look at her. Please just 10 minutes will do. I have to see my girl." I whispered, feeling my heart broke as I saw her laying lifelessly on the bed.

"I was told that especially you, won't be allowed to enter." The man replied, cocking his head to side.

I sighed and turned to the door. He thought I would play nice and listen to him. But no. If I do that then, I might as well not call myself Blake Ryder. I faked my move and dashed past the men. The men were clearly unprepared for my sudden intrusion.

I rushed to her side, and my heart stopped. My beautiful girl is lying lifelessly on the bed. She looked worn out. I held onto her small hands and felt my heart clenched.

"Baby, what happened to you? You have to be strong. I'm sorry for not being there, protecting you. Please wake up! I want to see you. I want to hold you. I promise I won't ever let you go. I need you. I really need you in my life..." I whispered, kissing her hand.

"Move out sir! Big daddy will kill you if he sees you like this. I'm giving you a good advice boy. Get out." The man sighed.

I nod. I will kill him before he does kill me. I clenched my fist as I walked away from the bed. I gave one last look at her before I went out of the ward with my shoulder slumped.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Someone bellowed.

I look up and saw the one and only, Big daddy. I gritted my teeth and held onto his collared. I almost punched his face but I didn't.

"Shouldn't that be what I said?!" I shouted.

He narrowed his eyes before slapping my hands off his collars.

"You be careful boy, if I see you anywhere near my daughter, I will kill you!" He answered, pushing me aside.

"You have no right to call her, your daughter. She's been living on her own with her abusive mum for what, 5 years. She's been through enough! And now you have caused her to be in a hospital. What kind of father are you?!!" I roared, slamming him to the wall.

I couldn't control myself. This is just too much for me. When, I found out about her background and how she was living the past few years, I felt my heart broke into pieces as I recalled the way I treated her. Partly, the reason as to why she is in the hospital could be because me. I hated the fact that she got hurt because of me, because of my lifestyle.

"I know that. So that's why I'm making up to her. Mind your own business. Don't you ever think that I will allow you to be with my daughter. I don't want her to live in this type of world. She deserves a much safer and clean world. Blake, the type of person you are, is way off what my daughter deserves. So get lost. And never find her again!" He uttered, before going into the ward.

What he said, was true. I am never going to be good enough for Jennifer. She deserves so much better. She deserves a life away from this dark world. The dark world where I'm in. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Jeremy, we have things to settle right? Let's go."

"Bro, you have to rest. Tyler and I will settle it." Jeremy replied, nodding.

"This is my problem. You think I will rest on the bed like some injured patient? I need to deal with that monsters!" I exclaimed, glaring at Jeremy.

"Bro, you ARE AN INJURED PATIENT. So you should be resting." Jeremy stated with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Well, whatever. I'm fine! See!" I replied, trying to do a push-up.

But I failed and landed straight on the ground. My leg was still in pain. I groaned and sighed. Why is everything not going in my way.

"Fuck everything! Just die!" I shouted slamming my hands, on the floor.

"Hrm bro.... the floor did nothing wrong to you. I have an interesting news to say though." Jeremy spoke, scrunching his face.

"What is it?" I asked as I rolled onto my back and looked at him.

This guy is really useless. Can't he see that I can't get up without help. My useless leg is stopping me from doing that. I glared at him, hoping they are lasers shooting straight to his head. How can someone be so stupid and not able to comprehend the situation?

"Before that, bro, are you still going to lay on the floor? Can you at least sit on the bed or chair or something?" He asked, folding his arms.

"Ermmmm something?" I said, sighing.

"Get me up! My legs are betraying me and wouldn't work with me." I stated, looking at the floor.

"Oh wow, all you could have done is ask me for help." Jeremy uttered before helping me up.

I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed. "So what was the 'news' you had?"

"There is a mole in our gang. We are looking for him, and we should know who is it by now." Jeremy muttered.

"Who is he? Opposing gang or FBI?" I asked, gritting teeth.

"FBI. And we will get him. Speaking of the devil..." Jeremy whispered, smirking as he stared at someone behind me.

I turned and saw the person. Betrayer. He and his sister will never get out of this gang alive.

By now, everything matches up. How the police found out about our activities, even the attack plan we did to Brody Ryder. And here I thought he is to be trusted. Shame, I'm going to lose a useful member.

^^^^^^^

Sorry for the long wait.... 2017 have been the busiest time of my life. I will not make any promises to update often. But I will try to. Anyways still, Thank readers! Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!! Leave some thoughts!!!! Till next time!!!

~Mystery205

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
64K 1.1K 25
Blake May is a 19 year old girl who is abused by her father. She was in a gang until it was killed. Her mother died in an accident when she was 8. Sh...
14.9K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
161K 5.6K 38
"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me. "Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only...