Tangled the Series: Go The Di...

By Midnight-Drawing77

It's a bit of struggle living in Corona when you have a hard time remembering. That didn't help especially wh... More

Midnight-Drawing77's Commentary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Intermission/Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Intermission/Bloopers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Intermission/Puppy Love?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Intermission/Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Behind the Scene (Varian/____)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
For You All (Thank You)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
♦Mini Intermission♦
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Book 2 (Varian X Reader)
>>>>DELETED SCENE<<<<
Bloopers (1)

Bloopers: Chapters 15 - 20

6.4K 174 152
By Midnight-Drawing77

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
°¤ Tangled: Movie Bloopers ¤°
°¤°
All Characters Know Each Other
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Chapter 15 - Snuggly Duckling)

You're now walking across the bridge and pick up a wanted poster from the side, “Flynn Rider. Wanted for being….too handsome?”

You pick up another one, “Flynn, the devilishly good looking guy around, Rider?

Another flyer, it's just a picture of a stick person, “Wanted for being on this Wanted Poster?” You stare then you facepalm when you hear the director.

“CUT! Someone make sure Eugene stays away from the printer and copy machine!”

You groan, not wanting to walk all the way back to start over, but you notice another poster. It had Cassandra’s picture and her hair was spiked up. “Cassandra, wanted. Medusa in Disguise?”

“FITZHERBERT!!!!!!!” Cass yells in the background.

Eugene screams, “AHHHH! DON'T LOOK INTO HER EYES!”

--------------------

“Garcon! You finest table please!”

Eugene slams the door open and Rapunzel taps his shoulder, “Eugene?”

“Welcome to Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, how many?”

Eugene blinks and pulls out a map and chuckles sheepishly, “How the heck did we get a mile away from the Snuggly Duckling?”

You're sitting on Vlad’s shoulders and Shorty is on Attila’s. “CHARGE!!!!” You yell and the two run at each other. Before they collide, you feel the rope around you yank you up along with Shorty. Now you're swinging around before hanging onto the beam.

“Does anyone know where Eugene and Rapunzel went?” You ask, looking at the slightly dim light outside.

The director groans, “I gave him a map to stay on track. Someone give him a call.”

Eugene kicks the door open with boxes of food, “Hey! We got dinner!”

(Chapter 16 - Royal Guard Chase)

Shorty swings around the pub and kisses toward the wardrobe lady who picked his cupid outfit. You accidentally step in the range of his swinging and yell, falling over.
“I've got a dream! He's goOOOAAA!”

Everyone began falling over after one of the thugs tripped over you. It was like dominoes.

----------------

“Heeeeeelllllooooo!” You cupped your hands over your mouth with Eugene and Rapunzel following behind you through the tunnels.

“Okay, so we were suppose to go straight, then run…. Left. Wait, wait, right.” Eugene mumbles, holding the lantern up and looking at a map of the tunnels.

“Eugene watch out for that-” Rapunzel was cut off when Eugene tripped over a wooden plank. “-plank.”

The lantern broke and now the four of you are in complete darkness.

“That frog better not be licking my hand.” Eugene says.

“Eugene, Pascal is on my shoulder.” You say a bit further from his voice.

Rapunzel sang as her hair glowed and you all look down at Eugene's hand to see a six-legged pig with goat horns and weird eyes. It squealed and you all screamed, running different directions.

----------------

Your eyes widen when Eugene is heading right at the two buff men, “Flynn! Look out!” You pull on Rapunzel’s hair and it doesn't budge. “Uh….”

This time you and Rapunzel try to pull, but Eugene already crashed into the Stabbington Brothers. They all groan, laying on the ground.

“Hair Problems!” You yell down. “Sorry!” Rapunzel says.

(Chapter 17 - Healing Incantation)

Rapunzel and Eugene pop up from the water, gasping for air. “We're alive.” Rapunzel says happily and gets up.

Though before they could continue, the director cuts it, “HOLD ON! Where is (____)?”

Your hands grab wet grass and you barely pull yourself up. You look around then spot Varian’s house. “How the heck did I end up here?”

Varian comes out then tries not to laugh, “How’d you end up over here?!”

You shrug, “I don't know!”

----------------

“Eugene!”

“WHY DOES HER HAIR GLOW!?!”

You slap him, “Eugene!”

He holds his cheek, “OW! What was that for?!”

You blink, “Uh…...my script said to slap you out of it?”

The director groans, “CASSANDRA!”

“Sorry! I had to put that, actually I'm not sorry.” She grins and walks off.

(Chapter 18 - Infuriating Wake Up Call)

Loud thunder erupts above and the four of you fly up. It began to rain heavily and you call out, “Did anyone check the weather today?”

Rapunzel jumps and squeals in fright from the lightning. She immediately clings to Eugene.

“I told you all it was going to rain!” Mother Gothel says, stomping by angrily and soaked from the rain.

-------------

“Max. Give us the boot.” You say.

Max shakes his head no and keeps moving when you swipe for the boot.

“Max!”

Rapunzel runs after him too along with Eugene. “This is my last boot! Don't you dare try to lose it again!” Eugene yells.

Max laughs and runs around, making sure Rapunzel's hair is starting to tangled around you three. He makes on last run and drops the boot.

You grunt, trapped between Rapunzel and Eugene. Her hair is wrapped around you three tightly and you all groan when you fall over.

“MAX!”

(Chapter 19 - Festivity Fun With Varian)

“Make sure this mattress is right under where the cart will fall.”

“Ahhhhhh!” You and Varian go right over the spot you're supposed to land.

Everyone watches as you two disappear around a corner.

Rapunzel hides in her hands, looking worried and Eugene throws up his arms, “Does ANYONE not have great concern about this?”

“He's right. Follow them so we don't miss the action!” Everyone runs after you and Varian.

Eugene yells, “That's not what I meant!”

----------------

“No! I found them first!”

“You did not- okay maybe you did find it, but this- Ahhh!” Varian screams when you shove him into the water.

“They're both mine no matter what.” You smile and you're about to eat the cupcakes when they're both slammed into your face.

“If I can't have it, then neither will you.” Varian says, glaring.

You push him back into the water again and pout.

(Chapter 20 - Rescuing Rapunzel)

You step away when Vlad is above the two wheeled cart and he jumps, yelling in excitement.

“Wh-why- Okay, is this part necessaAAARY!!!?” Eugene gets launched up and you all watch.

About 5 minutes later, he didn't come down.

You blink, “Where did he go?”

Eugene's yells are far off but getting closer and your eyes widen, “We gotta catch him!” Everyone runs around, trying to determine where Eugene will land. Unfortunately, the Royal Guards all run into each other and knock each other out.

You groan and pull Vlad over to a certain spot, then tell him to hold out his arms. He does so and right at that movement, Eugene lands there. He pants heavily in fear.

--------------

“Please, let this be the last tIIIIIIME!” Eugene yells, flying into the air and went right toward Max.

“WAY OFF!” He goes over the wall and onto the other side.

It's very silent until Eugene speaks up, “I'M FINE IF YOU'RE ALL WONDERING!”

(End: All isn't part of the story, just random scenes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 49 27
When Isabel meets a boy visiting Avalor who's an inventor and scientist just like her, she thinks she has finally found someone who understands her t...
67.8K 1.1K 56
All about You and Varian having amazing adventures in alternate universes and the Tangled universe. This book is finished as of January 1st 2019. Req...
42.1K 1.1K 22
You lived alone in an abandoned cottage ever since you were left as a child. One day, upon leaving your home in Corona for a walk you stumble into Ra...
13.2K 459 15
[Newsies Crossover] Visiting the kingdom of Neserdia in France, the king and queen of Corona finalize trade deals with King Joseph and Queen Erica of...