Chapter 42

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 42 -
Deadmans Circle
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

“Weapon…...what weapon should I use.” You ask yourself then sigh, “Maybe I don't need one.” The cart of weapons is pushed by you and the man looks at you questionably.

“I don't have a weapon, sorry.” You smile sheepishly.

He shrugs and continues on.

There was a bench near you, so you lay down on it and look up at the orange sky, “Is this a bad idea?” You remember when you punched Cass and grimace.

“One golden haired wig for you!” Eugene places a wig onto the Bee Beard woman.

You sit up, “Eugene? What are you doing?”

“Selling wigs to get a ticket.” He grins, tossing up some gold coins.

You look at him confused, “What happened to your seat?”

“I lost it when they put me in VIP seating.”

“There are no VIP seat-” You suddenly laugh and fall back onto the bench, “You got to sit with the V-ery I-mportant P-ig!”

Eugene points in annoyance, “That is NOT funny!”

“I can't help it.” You laugh in your hands, “Well good luck getting back in.” You head toward the arena.

“So, did you want me here?” They were going to take off their hood, but Queen Arianna pulls it back on.

“It's best to keep that on until after the final. You don't want (____) seeing you.”

Sky blue eyes look at the Queen in confusion, “What does this have to do with-” His eyes widen when you walk out onto the circle with Cassandra and Rapunzel.

Rapunzel narrows her eyes, ready to run when the horn went off, but she glances at Cassandra and you. She sighs, glancing down sadly and walks over by Cass.

“Hey, um….I know today's been a little weird, ugh….. I just….I wanted to…” She rubs her neck, “I don't know, I just wanted to say, Good Luck.” Rapunzel smiles warmly and Cass looks at her.

“And I know you and (____) aren't in good terms right now, but…. She's still our friend.” Rapunzel goes to hug Cassandra then stops herself, especially when Cass moves away, “Right, Right! Sorry, sorry. There's no hugging. Gotta remember that.”

Cassandra feels guilty and sighs with a frown, glancing to you. “Raps, I just wanted to say-”

“It's now time for the elimination round!”

You get ready, narrowing your eyes in determination.

“Now remember folks, once someone steps out of the ring they are out! The last one standing is our champion!”

Cassandra turns to you, looking sorry, “(____), I just want to say-”

You glance at her as she gets cut off by Wreck who steps between you two. He grins, “Are you ready for this? ‘Cause it's gonna get ugly in here.”

You and Cass glare at him before getting in your stance to run.

“Ready! Set!........BATTLE!”

Wreck runs and takes his weapon, hitting a contestant out to the crowd. Cass get hers and fights Skullkicker. You see Wreck following you as you run, noticing Rapunzel trying to look for something.