Chapter 68

(Sorry for the wait. I made this chapter a bit longer.)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 68 -
Not In The Mood
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Rapunzel yells and her back slams onto the floor hard. She pants heavily, “STOP! Please.” She pleads then her green eyes widen when a sword is an inch away from her throat.

The sword glints in the lighting of the room.

“Begging already? I was just getting started!”

Rapunzel gulps, “(____), please. You're not thinking clearly! You're making a mistake!”

You slowly grin and chuckle ominously, “Oh no. You're the one who made the mistake, PRINCESS.”

“(____), think about Varian!” Rapunzel says.

You laugh evilly, “Varian?” You sneer, “It's the other way around Princess. This is aaall your FAULT!” You swing the sword.

“NO, (_____), DON'T!”

Another sword stops yours and you're knocked down by King Frederic. “GUARDS! TAKE HER AWAY!”

Guards grab your arms and you struggle while laughing sarcastically, “Is that all you can do?”

Rapunzel looks at you sadly, “No! Dad don't do this!” She look at her Dad who glares at her, “Take my daughter and her friends too.”

You glare harshly, “Having your friends in need get dragged away again? Some Queen you'll soon to be, PRINCESS RAPUNZEL!” Your voice fades down the hall.

-

-

-

-

-

-

(24 Hours Earlier)

You pick up a freshly baked bread and examine it, then hum. You put it back and go over to a stand that's selling vegetables. You sigh and dig through a pile of corn.

The crops in Old Corona had all been messed up by the rocks and that left Varian with nothing.

You had your satchel on as always and held a basket in your hands to carry food. Mimi was asleep on top of your head.

It was the afternoon and you were lucky you didn't have to be at the banquet that welcomed Griffin of Pittsford, since Frederic didn't want make comments since Griffin was a bit….insecure about his height.

You paid for the corn before getting cheese and peaches.

“Oh! Confetti cannons are a great idea! My fans are going to love it!” Eugene’s voice is across behind you. Which was the Chinese Stand.

You turn to see Eugene holding up a confetti cannon to Cass. “Tell her, Blondie.”

Rapunzel crosses her arms, “Yeah, I'm not gonna tell her that.”

“Put it down, Eugene! There is no way you're bringing that thing back to the castle.” Cass says annoyed.

“Oh so now you're taking her side, huh?” He gestures to Rapunzel.

“I'm not taking anyone’s side, Eugene.” Rapunzel sighs.

“Maybe you should for once!” Cass glares at Rapunzel.

Rapunzel huffs, “Okay then sign me up for the side that says this is all ridiculous!”

You blink and groan. It was the third time this week that the three of them had been bickering with each other. You were lucky to avoid them when it got serious.