Bloopers: Chapters 15 - 20

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
°¤ Tangled: Movie Bloopers ¤°
°¤°
All Characters Know Each Other
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Chapter 15 - Snuggly Duckling)

You're now walking across the bridge and pick up a wanted poster from the side, “Flynn Rider. Wanted for being….too handsome?”

You pick up another one, “Flynn, the devilishly good looking guy around, Rider?

Another flyer, it's just a picture of a stick person, “Wanted for being on this Wanted Poster?” You stare then you facepalm when you hear the director.

“CUT! Someone make sure Eugene stays away from the printer and copy machine!”

You groan, not wanting to walk all the way back to start over, but you notice another poster. It had Cassandra’s picture and her hair was spiked up. “Cassandra, wanted. Medusa in Disguise?”

“FITZHERBERT!!!!!!!” Cass yells in the background.

Eugene screams, “AHHHH! DON'T LOOK INTO HER EYES!”

--------------------

“Garcon! You finest table please!”

Eugene slams the door open and Rapunzel taps his shoulder, “Eugene?”

“Welcome to Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, how many?”

Eugene blinks and pulls out a map and chuckles sheepishly, “How the heck did we get a mile away from the Snuggly Duckling?”

You're sitting on Vlad’s shoulders and Shorty is on Attila’s. “CHARGE!!!!” You yell and the two run at each other. Before they collide, you feel the rope around you yank you up along with Shorty. Now you're swinging around before hanging onto the beam.

“Does anyone know where Eugene and Rapunzel went?” You ask, looking at the slightly dim light outside.

The director groans, “I gave him a map to stay on track. Someone give him a call.”

Eugene kicks the door open with boxes of food, “Hey! We got dinner!”

(Chapter 16 - Royal Guard Chase)

Shorty swings around the pub and kisses toward the wardrobe lady who picked his cupid outfit. You accidentally step in the range of his swinging and yell, falling over.
“I've got a dream! He's goOOOAAA!”

Everyone began falling over after one of the thugs tripped over you. It was like dominoes.

----------------

“Heeeeeelllllooooo!” You cupped your hands over your mouth with Eugene and Rapunzel following behind you through the tunnels.

“Okay, so we were suppose to go straight, then run…. Left. Wait, wait, right.” Eugene mumbles, holding the lantern up and looking at a map of the tunnels.

“Eugene watch out for that-” Rapunzel was cut off when Eugene tripped over a wooden plank. “-plank.”

The lantern broke and now the four of you are in complete darkness.

“That frog better not be licking my hand.” Eugene says.

“Eugene, Pascal is on my shoulder.” You say a bit further from his voice.

Rapunzel sang as her hair glowed and you all look down at Eugene's hand to see a six-legged pig with goat horns and weird eyes. It squealed and you all screamed, running different directions.