Chapter 61

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter 61 -
Meeting Willow Before The Showers
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The doors crumble as three Automatons are thrown through and stop working.

“I have found you, Precious.” An evil laugh echoes around the room.

You see a inhuman hand reach for you, but something blows up and causes the hand to pull back.

Your sight is turned to the small boy. He looked terrified, but he still held a brave stance and held glass vials of different colored substances.

The giant figure laughed and his hand began to glow. This time you now felt panic.

“Demanitus!!!”

The boy is shoved away and his father is hit by a blast of dark magic. You're picked up and all you could do was watch as the boy runs up to the still figure, “Father! Father wake up! DAD!”

Pain floods through you and power is being taken. Suddenly it stops and you see the king stabbed an odd sword through the figure.

The figure held you tightly and holds the melting hole in their side. “I WILL BE BACK SANGHELIOS! TRY YOUR BEST TO BE PREPARED!!!”

You disappear with him and feel other evil things follow him.

“(_____), (_____), (_____)!!!” There's excited banging on your bathroom door.

You jump from the sudden loudness and calm down, sinking back into the bubbles that smelt like your favorite scent which you had made.

“What, Varian? Actually what are you doing here?” You call.

“I have something so awesome to tell you!!” He gets quiet then speaks up again, “May I come in? I hate talking to the door and this guy keeps staring at me.”

You raise a brow, “What guy?”

“Uh…..he's got this thin mustache, lanky, and a very big nose.”

“I do NOT have a big nose!” A annoyed regal voice snapped.

You groan.

Nigel.

King Frederic’s Royal Advisor. You hate him actually and most of the time you had to ‘TOLERATE’ him.

“Come in then.” You pick up a handful off bubble and blow it out of your hands.

Varian quickly comes in and sighs in relief, “Gosh. That guy is so annoying. He wouldn't let me in, until the Princess happened to walk by.”

You hum then raise a brow, “Make sure he's not eavesdropping. I notice he tends to do that and makes bad conclusions on things.”

Varian peeks out then shakes his head, “He left. Thankfully. What's up with him anyway?”

You shrug, “Nigel is high strung and practical man. Honestly, those two traits don't mix well especially for being a King's Royal Advisor.”

It was silent for a while until you glance at Varian, “What did you want to tell me?”

Varian grins and waves his arms happily. “My dad said he's taking us camping tonight and you want to know the greatest part!?”

You laugh, “What's the greatest part?”

“Everything!” Varian does a small dance.

This made you laugh uncontrollably and it was very cute.