Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 53

17.1K 495 111
By Mariedan2002

For the first time in the past month my sleep was peacefull. This time I did not wake up drneched in sweat with hot tears blinding my vision. No nightmares distrubed my sleep. This night I just slept. Dreamless.

I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. I squinted my eyebrows until I could see something.

I turned my eyes towards the pillows next to me. The memories from yesterday made me jump up as I saw the empty bed. I felt the blush raise up to my cheeks as I realized that I had spent the night in the same bed as Christofer.

"Let me show you what a real man can do"

The words echoed in my head like a reminder. I burried my head deaper into the pillow and screamed as I remebered what happened yesterday. I wanted to be angry at myself for giving into his charms. And I was angry. But I couldn't lie and say that what happened wasn't enjoyable for me.

I remembered his lips on my neck as he tried to prove his masculinity to me. I remembered the words he had said causing my heart to thump in my chest.

Was he simply drunk? Or was he spilling his real emotions to me? I wondered about his reaction. He must have waken up only to get a heart attack. Something was telling me he wouldn't remember any of this.

It would be better if he didn't.

Slowly I got myself up and moved towards the mirror. My cheeks were flushed. I stared at the little short nightdress on my body. And I felt emberassed that he had seen me in this. Oh, God. What did he think?

I shook my head and instead turned my attention towards natural loose curls. The honey colored hair made me feel different. I chuckled at myself and entered the shower.

I let the warm water soak me as I let my mind wonder about yesterday. Analyzing every single movment and word of his. I hummed happily as I remembered him complementing back my eyes.

Just a few seconds later I stopped. My little song turned into silenece as I realized what I had done. The humming. What did I do?

I haven't sang nor made any type of melodic sounds since the promise. I made a promise to myself to never sing again. Anything connected to art brought back horrible memories. I got out of the shower a little flushed. The second I got out of the bathroom Isabella jumped on me.

"Oh my God! Gabby you have to tell me all the details" She exclaimed.

"Wha-What details?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and dragged me towards the bed.

"I saw Chris in the morning today. I was planning to come to your room but instead I saw him getting out of your room. He didn't have his jacket on. Nor his tie. Messy hair and all" She winked at me.

"No. No. That's not what you think it is!" I exclaimed emberassed.

"I'm going crazy Gabby! My imagination is killing me! Just tell me what happened or I'm going to assume you guys did the dirty"

"We defenietly didn't do the dirty." I chuckled awkwardly. She raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed defeated.

"Fine" I muttered causing her to jump up and down in anticipation.

"Well I heard banging on the door. Turned out it was Christofer. He asked me to open up" I started. Her eyes lit up.

"Isabella" I warned. She raised her hands up in surrender.

"I was forced to open the door. Well, he wsd drunk as hell" I explained. Isabella's eyes widnened.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Drunk? Are you sure he was drunk? He hasn't been drunk for the past years. I thought he was better" She whispered.

"What? What do you mean?" I questioned worry settling inside of me.

"He had some problems" She explained.

"With drinking?" I asked.

"Not praticularly. He was stressed out you could say. But it was a long time ago. I thought he was better" She muttered.

"No. He is better. It must have been just a one time thing" I tried to calm her down. And myself too. She nodded.

"Yeah, just continue" She smiled again.

"He started talking crap. Saying silly things like I did that to him. And he was angry at me for kissing Felix" I drawled. Isabella smirked. I ignored her remark and continued with the story.

"I guess you could say he was out of his mind. He um. Well he-" I stuttered a bit.

"He what? Tell me what he did!" She exclaimed. I took a deep breath.

"He said that Felix was just a boy. And that he would show me what a real man can do" I muttered queitly. Isabella's mouth fell open. Her eyes widnend like she had seen a two headed beast dancing ballet.

"Totally wipped" She whispered. I hit her arm.

"Isabella! You know him. He doesn't love anybody" I exclaimed.

"Maybe not now. But he has feelings for you. You have to be blind not to see that. Gabriella he does and says things he's never done before"

"And now continue" She said.

"Well. I don't know what hit him in the head but he- um well he-" Again I felt heat raise up to my cheeks.

"Don't tell me he kissed you" She said. I looked down in emberassment. She screamed like a little teenange girl.

"Oh My God" She exclaimed.

"Not in the mouth though. I didn't let him" I exclaimed. Her eyes looked like they would burst out soon.

"Not in the mouth? Then where the hell did he kiss you?" She exclaimed.

"In the neck" I said quetly.

"Oh, Damn. That's even better" She gushed.

"Tell me. Did you kiss him back? How was it?" She bombared me with questions. The questions went on and on.

The next two days made me feel depressed. Christofer had dissapeared again. It was almost like a tradition. Isabella said he had a  business meeting in Rome. Since he cancelled it last time for me he had to go this time.

Isabella and Felix convinced me to finally go out. While having lunch with both of them Christofer entered the room. Without another word he left. That made me feel ignored. But I payed no mind. Maybe he needed time I thought.

Something kept me up at night. Like a feeling of worry. Something that settles deep inside of you and eats you from there.

I knew I needed to walk. At least for a few minutes. I felt so miserable inside this four walls. More like inside the mansion. But I wanted out. I wanted to see Italy once more.

I needed to breath some fresh air. At least two minutes outside. I put on a black crop top with some sporty shorts and got out of the room.

I quietly went down the stairs trying not to stare at Christofer's door. My feet moved towards the door when I heard loud banging. I jumped up. Who was it this time? The sound was coming from downstairs.

Probably another basement I thought. I went to open the door but something stopped me. Maybe it was him. I wanted to see him. And just like any other idiotic girl in horror movies I went towards the sounds.

I went down the stairs. The sounds were closer now. I took a deep breath and peeked my head out of the window.

Christofer was furiously punching the punching bag. His chest shirtless. His back turned towards me. His knukles bleeding uncontrolably. I wanted to calm him down.

He kept punching over and over again the sweat prickling on his prefect abs. I needed to see his beautiful smile again. I don't know what made him this angry but I wanted to take it all away. With that I entered the room.

He was too busy to notice me. I took a deep breath and walked towards the punching bag on the other side of the room. With a sigh I also started to punch the bags.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 485 11
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
88.7K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
37K 1.3K 31
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
4.4M 115K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...