SOPE | Psychic Lovers [Comple...

By Sashii_Kari

"DON'T JUMP!!" "Shut up I wasn't going to jump." "Well, if you weren't why are you standing on the edge?" Wh... More

๐Ÿ“ผWARNING ๐Ÿ“ผ
? Intro ?
? 2 ?
? 3 ?
๐Ÿ“ผ 4 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 5 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 6 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 7 ๐Ÿ“ผ
? 8 ?
? 9 ?
? 10 ?
๐Ÿ“ผ 11 ๐Ÿ“ผ
? 12 ?
๐Ÿ“ผ 13 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 14 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 15 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 16 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 17 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 18 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 19 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 20 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 21 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 22 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 23 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 24 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 25 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 26 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 27 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 28 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 29 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 30 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 31 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 32 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 33 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 34 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 35 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 36 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 37 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 38 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 39 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 40 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 41 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 42 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 43 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 44 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 45 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 46 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 47 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 48 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 49 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 50 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 51 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 52 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 53 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 54 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 55 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 56 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 57 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 58 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 59 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 60 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 61 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 62 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 63 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 64 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 65 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 66 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 67 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 68 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 69 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 70 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 71 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 72 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 73 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 74 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 75 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 76 ๐Ÿ“ผ
๐Ÿ“ผ 77 ๐Ÿ“ผ
The end
Q&A
๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ“ผ Finale ๐Ÿ“ผ๐Ÿ“ผ
#1 Supernatural
Psychic Lovers....Comic
Psychic Lovers- the comic
deleting this

? 1 ?

15K 777 1K
By Sashii_Kari

Hoseok's eye shot open. Beads of sweat littered his forehead as he slowly sat up from his bed.

Why is it that damn dream again? He thought as he looked at his clock.

4:56am.

A whole hour before he actually had to wake. He ruffled his hair in frustration as he laid back down.

He tossed and turned not being able full relax due to the ongoing thought of his neighbors and the rest of the outside world. He smashed his pillow over his face relaxing and angered yell. Throwing his blanket off of his body he got out of bed walking down stairs to his kitchen.

An eerie silence filled the house it's just been him and him alone for a while now.... he had friends more like very close acquaintances but he didn't hang out with them away from class....no parents but then again when were they ever....and definitely no Eun to call him sunshine....he was all alone.

Reaching his kitchen he opened the fridge scanning the contents he sighed. Nothing but beers and hard liquor...he never really at much when he was to himself. But out there... he couldn't do that..he had to be everyone's "sunshine"...everyone's "J-hope." He grabbed a beer from the top shelf hitting the lid on the edge of the counter before heading back up stairs.

Entering his room he made his way to the bathroom. Chugging half of the beer he turned on the shower. Setting his beverage to the side he got undress before slipping under the warm water. He stood for a moment letting the water gently flow over ever crevice of his body.

He enjoyed the feeling of the water as he massage his melon scented shampoo on his scalp. His head clear of all thoughts that didn't belong solely to him. That momentary bliss was short lived.

Damn...What's the code again?

Hoseok threw his head back in annoyance before rinsing out the soapy foam from his hair and turning off the water. Wrapping a towel around his waist he trudged down stairs towards his front door.

The constant beeping echoing as a signal of the person on the other side trying to enter. Rolling his eyes he opened the door revealing his body to one of his acquaintances their eyes meeting his crotch area.

Holy shit...

He flashed a bunny smile. Hoseok scoffed at the younger's thoughts as he stared his half naked body.

"Hyung! What are you doing in my house?"

" Jeon Jungkook....How many times do I have to tell you...this is not your house." His voice was a low growl that the younger found attractive.

"Oh....Sorry Hyung!" The younger said slightly swaying as he walked away. He stopped and looked before turning back to Hoseok who watched the boy in disgust.

"Uhh..Hyung?" Cutting off his words the older pointed to the house across the street without saying anything causing the younger to snap his finger with his "ah ha" moment.

"Tha-." Before he could finish his sentence the door slammed behind him. Hoseok returned to his room looking at the clock.

5:58 am

Well his peaceful hour had been destroyed as he only had enough time to get dressed and walk out the door. He wore an army green button up shirt with camouflage shorts and a pair of black and white sneakers. (Baepsae Anyone? *Wink*wink*)

As he grabbed his keys he could see daylight starting to pour into the windows of his home. He stood in front of the door...Time to go sunshine.
He thought before making his way outside to his car. As he placed the keys in the ignition the three other doors opened and slammed shut.

He looked up with a smile at his the closest acquain- friends had jumped into his car without permission like they did.... Every. Day.

"Morning, Hyung! The younger in the passenger side said with a boxy smile. The older nodded still holding his fake smile looking in the rear view mirror see pink haired mochi smiling at him and the other one holding his head no longer showing his bunny smile.

"Yaaaaahh~ Jungkookie has a hangover again."

" Shh~ Jimin-ssi...you're too loud." Hoseok chuckled to keep up appearances before cranking the ignition and backing out of his driveway and passing by a moving van. Great more neighbors...

--------------

A short while later they arrived on campus. Hoseok stayed in the car as everyone else got out.

"Hyung, aren't you coming?"

"I'm right behind you Tae." He grinned as Taehyung closed the door and ran off to the others. Hoseok rested his head on the steering wheel and took slow breaths in and out.

"Concentrate....Breath... Be calm." He repeated to himself over and over before finally getting out of his car and heading to his classroom.

Arriving just as the bell rang Hoseok took the seat in the back next to the window. The teacher hadn't showed up yet but that was nothing new. As the others talked and murmured amongst themselves he sat silently in the corner staring out the window watching the clouds.

After a few minutes the classroom door slid open and shut with a bang sending the remaining kids that were sitting on top of their desk to their chairs.

Mr. Kim Seokjin had came into the classroom and he looked anything but his usually smiley self. The entire room weighed heavy as he set down his books and leaning over his desk.

"I-is something wrong Mr.Kim? You don't seem like you usually self..." Someone decided to break the ice.

"That's right.... I am anything but my regular self and I am furious." There was a long paused as he eyed everyone in the room.

"Who wrote "Kim Seokjin can get it anytime any place in the teacher lounge??" No one answered looking around.

"So no one's going to confess?....Alright shall we go over the reproductive system aga-." Before he could finish his sentence Hoseok had stood up from his seat knocking over his chair.

He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't bare to sit through another lecture about where everything goes....the lecture itself wasn't the problem but the ignorant thoughts of his fellow as the followed along. It was something he didn't was to live through again.

"Hoseok...do you have something to say?" Jin crossed his arms over his chest waiting for a response. Hoseok took a deep breath before point at the other side of the room.

"Namjoon did it!" The entire class erupted with laughter.

"Yah! You snitch!"

"Call me what you want but like hell if I'm gonna suffer because you want to fuck the teacher."

"Yeah...it was me and I'd do it again."

"Alright! That's enough....Kim Namjoon... See me after class." There was a bunch oooo from the other students. Namjoon gave out a fake groan. Finally I'm gonna fuck you...He thought and Hoseok rolled his eyes and scoffed at the younger.

"Well that was a significant waste of time." Jin said as he started writing on the board.

"Anyway before we truly get started we have a new student joining us today....You can come in." Saying this Jin turned to the door it slowly sliding open revealing a slender boy with bright blue hair. He walked in standing next to Jin.

Hoseok continued to stare out the window not caring about what was going on around him.

"Go ahead and introduced yourself."

"Names Min Yoongi... I'm not gonna say some cliche bullshit like "let's all be friends and work together" just don't get on my bad side and we won't have any problems." With that he stood quietly waiting for his next instruction.

"Oh my...well you can have a seat next to Hoseok." Hoseok was too busy in his day dreams that he didn't realizes his name had been called until felt a sharp pain on his head.

"You're in my class to learn not daydream." J-hope held his head in agony as the pain slowly speed throughout his body looking up to see Jin holding a large textbook over his head as the rest of the class erupted with giggles.

"You can sit here Yoongi." With that Yoongi made his way to the empty seat.

[ Hey guys what do you think so far? I'm going to try to upload as much as I can.

Also let me know if you have any questions I'm literally always up...NO SLEEP. ZONE....sorry had to. Anyway that's all for now.
Sashii~✌💙💛💜 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.4K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
25.3K 1.3K 47
It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Guilt is imprinted in his mind. They think...
23.9K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

44.4K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...