Hidden Secrecy ✔

Mystery205 tarafından

Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and... Daha Fazla

#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!
#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!
#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil
#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!
#Chapter 5: The worst choice
#Chapter 6: Back to My "Perfect" life
#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...
#Chapter 9: If I die young...
#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!
#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!
#Chapter 12: Meeting the 'new' family
#Chapter 13: Please spirits spare me my life!
#Chapter 14: Am I dead?
#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?
#Chapter 16 : As they say a picture would last longer.
#Chapter 17: Merely Pretence?
#Chapter 18: New Place, New life.
#Chapter 19: And somehow, I deserved all of these.
#Chapter 20: I hope things turn out right this time.
#Chapter 21: How could this be possible?!
#Chapter 22: Okay there goes my gentle and loving bro.
#Chapter 23: Looks like someone is in a better mood this time.
#Chapter 24: This is going to be a hell of a ride.
#Chapter 25: Damn my life!
#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!
#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.
#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!
#Chapter 29: Trust someone
#Chapter 30: And you know it I fainted again.
#Chapter 31: I love you, Blake
#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.
#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.
#Chapter 34: I'm at my limit.
#Chapter 35: I need you
#Chapter 36: I've made my decision
#Chapter 37: Can we start over?

#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!

140 5 0
Mystery205 tarafından

# Chapter 7 (Jennifer’s Pov)

‘Oooeeee ….whoooaaayyee! Bleuu… waka waka!’

I scrunched up my nose and stretched my arms as wide as I could. This song has never disappoints me and wakes me up on time. I glanced to my digital LED alarm clock and immediately touch the screen to switch off the sound before the devil wake up.

 I blew out in irritation and lifted my head up to the window. It’s 6 in the morning but still it’s dark. I lifted my clothes up and wasn’t shocked to see the bruise. I thought I had a bad dream but apparently not. It’s real and it happened last night.

I shake my head and cleared the moody feelings in me. Today marks the first day of school since I skip the first week of the semester. I bounced up in eagerness. Finally I do not need to be stuck and be a source of ‘entertainment’ for the woman. Well at least for 12 hours.

I scanned over the clothes I have in my wardrobe. I took out the light blue sleeveless V neck top and paired it up with my beige skinny jeans.

I turned and look at the time. Oh no! I only have about an hour to prepare for school and of course breakfast for the queen. I rushed into my bathroom forgetting that I haven’t open the door.

I knocked my head hard against the solid door and fall down on my butt. I groaned in pain while massaging the slight bump on my forehead. I pushed the door opened and quickly striped out of my pyjamas. I closed the door and lock it. Who knows? Anything can happen.

After a satisfying 30 minutes of shower, I went out and dress up. I tied my hair up into one messy ponytail. I rushed down to the stairs and straight to the kitchen. I mix up some pancake and cook several pieces for her.

I put them on the plate and make sure that there’s some butter and honey next to it. I grabbed the apple and took a bite while balancing myself, putting on my light blue sneakers.

I hastily yanked the strap of my bag and sling it over my shoulders. With one hand, I took out the keys and lock the door close. I took out my phone and start messaging Lisa.  My school is about 20 minutes’ walk away from my home. While chewing on the apple, I scroll and read the message Lisa gave.

Lisa: I’ll be waiting for u at the fountain.

Jennifer: Sure no prob.

Lisa: u better be here fast and I have great news to tell u!!

Jennifer: Okay be there in ten! Better be worth my time!

I kept my phone in my pocket and start to stride to school. Hopefully my short legs could be fast enough to reach there in ten minutes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I scanned through the hundreds heads in front of me. Where’s Lisa?   I searched on my toes for the brown-red haired girl. Allison Jonas or more likely to be called Lisa, is so different and total opposite of me. Lisa unlike me is the adventurous, rebellious, dare- devil kind. She never takes no for an answer when being dared.

 And definitely that girl, not only has good personality but boy was she was gorgeous too. Why I’m friends with her? Well that’s the thing we’ve been friends since elementary school and now in Senior High School we’re still friends. She’s one of my closest friends.

“Jen, babe!” the high-pitched blond exclaimed.

“Relax Lisa! It’s still early! What got you so energetic?” I asked.

Her eyes were lit up in excitement and she seemed to be high just like a puppy react when its owner finally home from work. I shook my head and laugh at her. She never fails to amuse me.

She immediately gushed animatedly about what’s been happening for the past week. I nod my head and agree to whatever she was saying.

My mind was not there as I thought back to yesterday. Since I had rejected the offer, I’m going to die then? I sighed and my shoulder slumped down.

“Jen, they are hot! Like every member of them…” Lisa exclaimed giddily.

I just nod my head as we strolled to the lockers. I re-locked my lockers and took out the books that are needed for the next few classes while Lisa continued talking. This girl never gets tired of talking. Must be talking about some 'hot' guys…

“Jen, my dog died and you killed it right?” Lisa said with her lips pursed.

I just nod my head. Yap her dog died and I killed it…wait what?! I turned my head to her swiftly that I could almost break my neck.

Lisa stared at me and shook her head in disappointment. She folded her arms to her chest and tapped her shoes on the tiles impatiently.

“What is wrong with you? Is something wrong? You’ve been not listening to me?!” she complained.

“Hahaha nothing’s wrong...just tired from the family thingy you know… Hahaha so hrmm…” I trailed off as the bell finally save me.

I spun around to the direction towards my class, trying to stop being interrogated by Lisa.  She could always see through me when I’m lying and plus I hated lying to her. She’s been with me no matter how bad the situation is. After being friends with me for so long, she could read me as if I’m an open book.

I opened the door only to be met with Mrs. Johnson.  She is this old lady who just likes to point out the faults of everyone. And the students tend to avoid her especially in the morning. Now what? She looked at me through her judging eyes before opening her palm towards me. What the hell she wants?

I looked at her palm blankly before lifting my eyes to her. She lifted her eyebrows before pointing to the attendance file. I still being the clueless girl stared at her and shrugged my shoulders. She thinks I could read mind? Oh please, you think too highly of me.

“Ms. Hudson, where is the letter for your absences for the past week? Or do I have to call up your parents and send you for detention?” she bellowed while slamming the file to the desk.

See what I mean? Once you angered her in the morning, you dead. She harshly shouted to my face. The whole class turned silent. All eyes attentively looked at me, waiting for my next respond. I silently cursed and turned to face her. I gripped the strap of my bag before politely answered her.

“I’m really sorry Mrs. Johnson, I had some personal business to do and could I give you the letter tomorrow?” I asked respectful (I may add).

She shook her head and muttered some incoherent words under her breath. She wrote on a piece of pink slip before giving it to me. I stared at the slip of paper in bafflement. What in the world?

“Mrs. Johnson I had some personal problems regarding my family. Could I be at least excused for today? I promised to bring the letter tomorrow.” I pleaded with her.

This is pathetic! I wasn’t even rude to her and she just gave me the detention slip?

“And is it any of my problem then?! Get out of my class!” she scoffed before yelling and point her wrinkly finger to the door.

I dragged my feet out of door. I make sure to slam the door close as hard as I could. I hung my head low and plodded to the detention class. I opened the door and quickly made my way to the back of the class.

I was about to walk to my desk when I was suddenly pinned onto the wall. I stared at him in disgust as he looked at me from my head to toe.  Seeing my disgusted look, he gave me a cheeky grin. How could he openly check me out? Wait this is Drew, we talking about.

I shove him back as hard as I could. Taken aback, he fell down on his butt as his mouth opened wide in shock. The look on his face was priceless that I almost laugh out loud. I bit into the side of cheeks to maintain my straight face. I smirked before moving to my chair. I settled down as I waited for the relief teacher.

Drew has been my next best friend after Lisa. I would say he is a total man-whore but still he’s a good friend to me. He being the popular one, played soccer. Girls are attracted by his looks of course. But since Lisa and I had seen him in all conditions, we can say we not attracted to him in any way.

Drew, Lisa and I are the trio who would stick together. He is so protective of me and Lisa. He’s just like a big brother to me from another mother.

“I want you guys to do your work and lower your noise level!” Mr. Vincent said before reading a book.

Instantly, Drew shifted his seat and sat next to me. I stared out of the window, ignoring the eyes that were staring at me. Annoyed by the silent treatment, he nudged me. I turned and raise my eyebrow. He promptly pouted and widened his eyes.

“I’m sorry Jeddy… I thought you were some hot chick and pounced on you…” he apologized.

“When are you going to change? Such a player…” I shook my head and playful punched onto his shoulders.

He gave me his famous crooked smile before concernedly look at me.

“Are you okay? And why would a goody two shoes girl like you gets detention?” he asked bemusedly.

I sighed again before telling about Mrs. Johnson, the old hag.

^^^^^^^^^^^

 “Okay! I got one more!” Drew exclaimed.

I quickly lifted my hands and surrender so that he could stop. I clutched my stomach and wiped the tears from my eyes.

I shook my head while silently laughing. While in the detention class, Drew and I exchanged jokes. I swear if you hear Drew's jokes,  you would know how disturbing it is for kids. What to say? Drew’s a pervert. But still it’s hilarious.

“Please no more Drew… Th-that’s too fun-nn-ny! And my stomach hurts!” I managed to say as I gasped for air.

I’ve been laughing for too much. I guess I laughed too hard till I fell off the chair.

“Ah just one more… What mouse walks on 2 feet?” he asked.

“Hmm... I don’t know.” I answered.

What kind of question is that?

“Mickey mouse! What duck walks on 2 feet then? He asked.

I know! “Donald duck!” I said with full confident.

Drew snorted before chuckling out loud. What? Is Donald duck that funny?

“No! All ducks stupid!” he said as he choked with laughter

“What the hell?! Jerk.” I scowled.

I shoved him hard and he fell to the floor. Now it’s my turn to laugh. I giggled too hard till I didn’t realized that I was about to fall to floor. I was about to land on the floor when two wide, warm hands were placed on my back, to stop me from falling.

I turned to apologize when I suddenly froze. My face paled and I shifted my eyes to the ceiling. And to his face again. I’m definitely gone nuts. I mean why in the world would he be here? Right?! Never had I once thought that my death is soon...

^^^^^^^^^^

Okay! The next episode is here!!! Okay so I think this chapter is longer? So anyways I added Lisa and Drew characters. I have inserted the pic of them.

I hope you would support and continue reading the story. Please vote and comment! Stay tuned for the next episode!!See ya guys! ;)

~Mystery205~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

290 83 39
Secrets bring silence, silence brings mysteries and any mystery must have someone to uncover it. ***** (Based in 2020) Brianna Thompson is a fourtee...
14.9K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
63.5K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
272K 5.1K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...