How I Met my Kidnap-I Mean Yo...

By moonehrules

Alli Kenan mever planned on being kidnapped. It's just not something most people plan on doing in their lives... More

::1:: Park Visit
::2:: TREEky Situations
::3:: Knock Before You Come In
::4:: Clothe Yourself
::5:: Guitar Hero Hissy Fit
::6:: Super Sick
::7:: Better Luck Next Time
::8:: The Need to Pee
::9:: Put on Your Own Band-Aid
::10:: Home Phone Call
::11:: At Least Kidnap Me in a Nice Car Next Time
::12:: High Fived to the Face
::13:: Sugar and Thunderstorms
::14:: Knives Are For Eating With
::15:: Secrets and Surprises
::16:: Bacon on the Bus
::17:: Don't Misunderstand Me
::18:: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel
::19:: No Good
::20:: A Mental Hike
::21:: Cliff Jumper
::22:: Clutz
::23:: Lost
::24:: Wolf Pup
::26:: Failed attempts
::27:: Trust Issues
::28:: Plan C
::29:: Contact and Coffee
::30:: Don't Even Go There
::31:: Love is...
::32:: Don't Leave Me Alone
::33:: Brotherly Love
::34:: Daddy's Angel
::35:: Meeting Halfway
::36:: Run Away With Me

::25:: Ride Home

2.3K 24 3
By moonehrules

Normally, I wouldn’t have woken up from just the plain snap of a twig, but the little bundle of fur that was sleeping next to me wouldn’t let me pass up on the opportunity. Her small claws dug a little bit into my skin as she stood on top of me in her attempt to locate where the sound had come from. Her ears perked up and her body possessed a certain seriousness that was passed down from her ancestors.

“What are you looking at?” I moaned. I rolled over begrudgingly to look out from underneath the bush to see what the commotion was about. The sun shined brightly in my eyes, causing me to close them several times before I was able to actually keep them open long enough to see.

The bushes began to shake and I stared at them intently, debating if being trapped under a bush was actually such a good idea if a wild beast were to come smashing through the bracken. The little wolf pup’s muscles tightened as it prepared for the attacker. My eyes quickly flickered up to where I thought Tyson would be sleeping in the tree, only to find that he wasn’t there. At that moment my heart began pumping like crazy, and I felt some adrenaline being pumped into my system.

As the creature began to emerge from the bushes I reflexively shut my eyes for one second. Upon opening them I saw a police officer trying to tug the leg of his pants out of the briar bush that he had stumbled through.

“Shit,” He mumbled as he gave a final tug to get his leg loose. “Any missing kids around here?” He called out awkwardly, “What were their names again? Alyssa? Alexis? Alli?” The sight of the police officer instantly caused my entire body to relax. The wolf pup seemed to feel all of the tension leave my body causing her to relax as well.

“I’m he-” I had begun to sigh and make an effort to get out from under the bush when a hand quickly covered my mouth. Terror filled my body as I frantically tried to figure out who had grabbed me.

“Shhh…,” Tyson’s voice breathed in my ear. “We can’t have him help us; otherwise you might get to go home. And that would end all of the fun.” He teased.

He was right. In front of me, calling out awkwardly with a slightly torn up leg, was probably the only opportunity for me to finally get home. My heart tightened for a second. Home. With my annoying brother, my father who plays video games with me, and my mother who adores me. It was only a few feet away. I know that my father will probably be really strict on the whole ‘leaving the house without a body guard’ for a while, but eventually it’d go back to normal.

It’d be like none of this ever happened.

My heart hurt suddenly, and I felt myself almost tear up. Part of me wanted it to go back to normal, but the other half of me didn’t really mind being kidnapped. It may sound weird, but the people who actually kidnapped me, not their boss, are actually really good people. And for whatever the reason, my heart actually hurt at the idea of being cut off from them. I mean, I obviously wouldn’t ever get to see them again would I?

Would I?

Tyson’s voice was in my ear again bringing me back to my reality.

“But this will probably be your only chance of getting home with the one-hundred percent chance of living,” His voice sounded strained, as if he was the one making a serious life choice here. I’m the one who was having serious problems here, what was he so worked up about? “So if you want to go home; this is your chance.” He mumbled, letting go of me and pulling away to let me make my choice.

I hadn’t realized it, but he had actually been completely pressed against my back, and with the sudden disappearance of his body heat goose bumps began to rise on my body. The thought made me blush a little bit. It was a natural reaction. No feelings behind it or anything.

I stood up slowly, gathering the pup in my arms, because there was no way I was going to leave her behind all by herself. “Why are you giving me this choice? That’s not a normal kidnapper thing.” I questioned a little bit distrustful.

“Isn’t it obvious by now?” He whispered looking at me like I was completely dense. His green eyes burned into mine. They were acually quite pretty now that I was taking a serious look at them. Flecks of gold and red were near the pupils with a dark ring around the outside of the irises. It made it incredibly hard to focus, and even harder to look away when I began to feel my cheeks burn.

“I guess it isn’t.” I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at his hair as I tried to aviod being pulled into looking at his eyes again. I mean, we were in the awkward territory, right? Somewhere between friends, enemies, and something else that I wouldn’t admit to because it was all in my head.

His mouth opened to say something, but then was cut off.

“Hey are you the girl that was reported missing in these woods? The one that got carried away by the river? Alexis or something?” The police officer called out to me as he finally noticed my existence. He was either new or terrible at his job, or both.

“Yeah.” I said turning to face the officer. His eyes raked over my body, making me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

“Aren’t you cold in a swimsuit?”

Well, duh. My eyes flickered back to Tyson, but he wasn’t there anymore. He probably had hidden a bit better so the police officer wouldn’t catch him. Damn stupid police officer. Now I won’t know what was so apparently obvious that I seemed to miss entirely. Never thought I’d insult a police officer in my life, even in my head. I guess this whole kidnapping thing an effect on me.

“Wasn’t there supposed to be a boy with you or something? Tyler?” the police officer questioned me as he handed me a sweatshirt that he had been carrying with him.

“Tyson,” I corrected him. Why’d a correct him, I don’t know, but the fact that he kept getting our names wrong was beginning to irk me. You should at least know the names of the kids you were going to look for. “We got separated. He’s really good in the woods though, so I’m sure he’s found his way out by now.” I lied. I kind of hoped that Tyson would follow behind us so he could find his way out, because I doubted that he would be able to do it himself.

“Well we better get back to the squad car. We’ll go back to the station, and you can call your parents from there. They’ll have to come and pick you up from the station. You’re not a runaway are you?” he questioned once again as he began to lead the way out of the woods.

“No, sir. Probably the farthest thing from it.” I sighed.

As he led the way out I kept trying to check for any kind of sign I could to see if Tyson had followed us out of the woods, but if he had he was too far back for me to tell. I desperately wanted to know what he was going to tell me.

Probably some kind of a stupid line as a joke to make me feel stupid.

When the trees finally opened up to the road and a shiny new squad car, I had to resist the urge to fall to my feet and weep. I had never been to happy to burn my feet on asphalt in my entire life, and probably won’t ever be happier.

“You can ride shotgun if you want.” He police officer offered.

As the cop car began to pull away with me inside I couldn’t help myself from looking over my shoulder from the trees we had emerged from. A figure of a boy stood at the entrance of the trees staring at the back of the white car as we pulled farther down the road.

What was this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach?

________________________________________________________________________

Big news! Big news indeed!

I will be posting more frequently due to the fact that I want to finish this story super bad before I end up going across the world for an entire year. And I do have it al planned out! I know the ending everyone! And yeah, I've been writing without a clear idea of what was going to happen or how it was going to end.

BUT NO MORE!

I know now my darling fans! It's all been figured out! I know the chapter number too! I'll be finished by the 40th chapter XD So yeah you still have a bit of reading you get to do before I have to start a new language! I hope you guys won't mind. lol

For any of you who aren't aware: I'm actually going to Japan for my junior year of high school!

Awesome?

Yeah I know right?

I just want to thank my best friend for giving me the motivation to do this. I love you girl! 

<3Mooneh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 459 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
23.8K 439 25
What is it with the sins of the father? You pay for those sins. I will enjoy every single moment of making her pay. It doesn't matter that her innoce...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

257K 10.4K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
Trapped (COMPLETED) By Dali

Mystery / Thriller

20.1K 810 42
"I'm not the guy you wanna play games with." A girl named Faith had everything anyone could ever want, a very handsome boyfriend, a big house, all th...