Everyone knows her, yet nobod...

By camillaVink

She is famous all over the world, she is the bogey in childern their bedtime stories, the one that can not be... More

She is it
New Assignment
wait....... WHAT??
Details
first meeting
the house
it's time
i didn't knew any title sooooo.
She Who Must Not Be Triggerd
Any Questions?? XL
Scared? You wish XL
Finally
Snacks
Storytime
anger
P.O.V. Liam
memoryloss

You know what? not today.

4 1 0
By camillaVink

Today is a new day! Let's start with letting those losers to shower. I mean like come on, you are kidnapped by a thirtheen year old girl. Come on. You are with four, and you are like twice my age. I roll my eyes and put on some old clothes. I walk to my "bathroom" and open the "secret" door to the boys. As i unlock every thing i hear a soft cry. Let me guess Niall or Harry. Niall because he's a softie or Harry because he is badly injured. I open the final door and am suprised, yes folks it finally happend something suprised me! It's Liam who is crying.

I did not expect that tho. I walk to him, and take him with me. 'Listen to me Liam, try to stay strong for Niall he needs it. I'm not gonna torture him as badly as i did with Harry. Okay? You can decide'      "what can i decide" i hear him whisper. 'If you will shower now and help me with breakfast or not.' "Yeah i'll help you with breakfast i just think that Harry needs that shower and not me."  'No worries he will shower too today' 

I take him to another bathroom (a special one) without windows or anything else that a bathtube a shower douchegel and shampoo. 'There will be no escape possible Liam' i say seriously 'so don't try it'.

When he is done i take him to the kitchen and start making breakfast, wafels, pancakes, bowls with yoghurt and fruit. As we are done i take him back to the dungeon ofcourse i am wearing my mask all the time. Liam wears a grey pair of jogging pants and no shirt.  I let him in and let him wake everyone up. I wake Niall up. He looks sleepy at me groans and turns around. I roll my eyes and want to wake him up again when Liam tugs my shirt. "Let me do it" he says in a low whisper. I step aside and let him do this thing "Niall food is ready" and BAM he's awake. I roll my eyes and give him his food.

After breakfast i ask casually ' so who wants to shower' Liam says after me "it's okay" i almost roll my eyes again but i don't. I grab Nialls arm and drag him along. 'Nobody wants to so then i pick' i grin and walk away while blindfolding Niall. I push him into the bathroom and unfold his blindfold and lock the door when i step outside. I hear the water running and think of it. Who will i torture today? I'm sooooooo in the mood for it well lets cross names not Harry because he is injured badly and might won't survive if i do that stuff again. Not Liam because he's nice. So Louis or Niall...... who will i pick. I hear the water stop and hear him grab a towel. There also lies fresh underwhere and pants. No shirt like Liam. I didn't know their sizes so no shirts it is! I hear a soft knock on the door and open it. Niall stands there with the blindfold in his hands giving it to me. 'That won't be necessary i tell him as i take him back to the dungeon.

I know who my victim will be. But just not today. Tomorrow it will happen. He is going down. Poor kid.

A/N i'm sorry for the late chapter i didn't had much inspiration but there will soon be a torture piece and i loveeeee to write those so i think that that will be a very very long one. I also am very busy with school and stuff now but i'll keep writing as much as possible which is not much because i study 4 subject a day. 👏🏻 well i'll be fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
16.9K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
37.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...