first meeting

After a very long nap my driver comes to pick me up i need to get from the Netherlands to England, there i will meet my victims *MOEHAHAHAHAHAHAH*. I can't wait until i see the look on their faces when they wake up after being knocked out. I think i will tie them up and then i will place a glass of water and an asprine on a table right next do the boys only just out of reach so they will suffer an terrible headache. Do you know the feeling when you have a hangover? No me neither i don't drink i am 13 years old. But imagine you have a hangover, that kinda headache you will get from my way of knocking people out. Or maybe even worse *MOEHAHAHAHHAHA*. So we just arrived at the flightstation, when i am inside my bestfriend is waiting for me. Yeah she is joining me on my mission, only at the part when i already have these guys. So i am not lonely because i don't like being lonely.

Right now Rose and i are getting on the plane. We have a private plane because i am to young (according to my boss) to travel alone in public transport, well yeah i practically can fly an plane. And a helicopter, but back to busniss as soon as we land, we are going to our villa in the u.k. and tomorrow i will meet them at exactly 10 o'clock and as you know i never am to late or to early. I am very stipt.
When Rose wakes me up, she wakes me up because she is hungry but doesn't know where the food is. I sigh and get up with her following me while we are chitchatting about everything and nothing. Very soon we have our food and are talking about me being the S.K. and as we call me the supercute kuddler.(yeah we know that you spell cuddler with an c but different it wouldn't fit right. Just get along with it) *...*=R  ...=C
*you know that i still can't believe that you are the supercute kuddler*
Yeah i know i have an awesome nickname he?
*yeah you do, but how do you do that stuff i mean like i wouldn't be able to do it when i would be forced to.*
I know you won't and that's why i do, so everyone else doesn'have to.
*sometimes i am even scared for you you know, when you are on the news they make you look like an terrible, horrifying, scary person who does nothing else than ripping people's live apart.*
You know perfectly well that that's long not all that i am.
*yeah that's true but it does scare me sometimes.*
You don't have to be scared i would never hurt you.
* i know........ i know.*
I would not know what i would do without being able to tell anyone about my real life i think i would explode.
*you also have amezing abilities that a lot of people don't have.*
Yeah i bet you can't fly a plane.
*yeah that's true, i am willing to bet that there are less than a hunderd people of your age that can do that. I would love to learn how to fly a plane*
Than you should join the agency you would be pretty darn good at it.
*yeah i'll think about that.*
O look we are about to land!
*U.K. HERE WE COMEEEEE*
*both laughing very hard*

Once we landed we got picked up by an limo, so far for the don't stand up part. * rolling eyes*
Wooooow whe have a limo?? Screams Rose as soon as she sees where i am going. Well yeah thats very normal on a mission ya know i reply i the hope that she shuts up know. Where do we stay while we are there by the way?? She asks me, well in the big white villa remember you picked it out when we where disgussung where we would like to live en over a half year ago. I simply said while looking at her face that goes from stunned to very very happy, really??      Yess    O M Y GODDDDDDD I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Yeah i know you do so please step in the car so we can go now. Ow yeah she chuckles as she gets in the car with me following her.

As we are almost there a question that seems to have botherd ther the whole time slips out of her mounth before she can stop herself. You don't seem impressed my the limo or the fact that we are going to live in a villa, how's that??   Well, i reply i am a kinda jused to that you know i have lived in stuff like forest and villa's my living situation depends on my mission, so yeah you'll get jused to it through the years i guess. Yeah but can't you pretend that you are just as exited as i am so i won't be lonely*pouts*?? Yeah i will try it for you okay, for you i will try to be just as exited to see the house and live there as i am exited to torture okay?? Thankyouuuuu she says while we both step out of the car.

When we are out of the car Rose starts screaming. I immediately take in a fighting pose and run to her. WHAT?? I ask her.  O MY GREAAAT GREAAAT LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! i look in the same way as her and see four boys. O my god they have got to be kidding me, they just walke into my arms like that. Not even causious?? They are so so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOO stupid.

I walk over to they and say; well hello who are you and what the heck are you doing here?
"Well we are Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry says a boy with brown hair and greenish eyes. Also nice to meet you." You don't know me *i roll my eyes*. "Weren't you supposed to be our new body guard" a boy with an irish accent says.
is féidir leat Gaeilge a labhairt, labhairt liom é freisin i say. ( you can speak irish i speak it to) as he looks stunned at me he says "ní raibh aon smaoineamh agam a d'fhéadfá." ( i had no idea you could.) "Yeah and could you speak english again, yes thankyou" a boy whose arms are coverd in tattoos says, i guess that's liam. "You don't look like a bodyguard but you do look very sassy" says the last boy.

Yeah i am knowen for that, i grin.

A/N  YEAHHHH  so tomorrow my test week will start and i am SO not in the mood for that😝 it's just sooooooo boringgggg. How do ypu like thaaaaa new chapterrr??