Finally

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN TORTURE DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

I kick the door from the dungeon open and grab three of the by their ear and drag them to the other room and lock them from the oudside. I throw the unlucky one on the stool and tie him up tightly. Finally he wakes up and looks confused. "What is happening?" He asks.

Niall is todays victim. Ow i feel soooooooooooo sorry for him, nah i don't. I am breaking my promise to Rose btw well i'll explain. I have brand new torture methods and i am thrilling to try them!

'Already scared' i wisper evilly in his ear, he nodds. 'Too bad for you' i grin evil. I walk to the closet searching for the perfect item. 'Hmm let's start with some heat shall we?' "NO NO NO NOOOOOO" tsss screaming already. I hear waking voices from the door "where is Niall?" "OMG NIALL" and they continue to scream. 'OW SHUT UP ALREADY' i yell at the door. They fell silent immedeatly because they are scared that i will hurt him. I will anyways.

I grab a lighter and a sigaret, i light the sigaret and push it slowly onto his legs. I repeated that multiply times until he screams from pain. I grin and roll my eyes he's such a softie. I stop with what i am doing and open the door where the other boys are behind.

'Who is willing to trade places?' I yell into the room. Harry tries to get up but Louis keeps him down and whispers something to him. I'm not sure what he said but appeareantly he agrees because he nodds. Then Louis gets up and says " i am" "me too" i hear his soft voice coming from the corner o yeah that's right Liam also is here. I almost forgot.

'Well gentleman if you insist' i grin and take both of them outside and push Niall (still tied up in the chair) in the room. I tie them both up opposide from each so they will have to see anothers pain. O My Geezes i love this! It's called double torture i've only done it three times and i also tortured four people at the same time ones. I liked that but you can't really see what's going on at everyone. So i prefer this way of torture. I quikly snap out of my daydream and turn around to the closet of doom. I wonder if they will survive this round but i guess we will see.

I grab several tools and take them to Louis, yeah i am only gonna hurt him fysically for now. I have a leater band with a kinda vork on it but than on both sides. I place it around his neck and tighten it a little bit, i see him swallow trying not to look down because than he will hurt himself. I see the shocked look on Liams face, probably thinking that i will do that to him to. Well not now Liam not now. I grab a knife and take Louis arm slowly start cutting into his weak flesh, being careful not to hit an important vein. I hear Liam struggeling to help Louis, but he can't come lose. When i had one arm filled with cuts i finally look at Louis face. Well well well. He looks like he is about to faint. That's bad you know, if he faints i can do everything to him stuff that will cause him much pain when he wakes up. On the other hand i REAAAAAALLY wish to do that. I clean the knife and place it back in the closet where i grab my next item.

A beautiful thing. Well i think it is. You know these tattoo machines. Well i have one with ink, these things hurt i can tell. I don't have a tattoo but i've been tortured with these machines. Yeah pretty tough. No just kidding. I place the machine on louis other arm and start tatooïng my nickname. The Scarlet Killer. Five times i set it on his arm after i wipe away the blood and take care of the wounds. Don't know why i did that tho. Probably because the passed out after the second letter of the first name. It's in the same writing as i write my notes when i have killed. I loveeeeee it.

I sigh dissapointed that he fainted so quik. I push him back into the room and lock it again. He stil wears the neckband though. I walk to Liam and whisper in his ear. 'I want you to scream, scream like you are having a lot of pain make it sound real, or else.' He nodds and starts screaming. Beeehh not loud enough and not painful enough. I slap him across the face and scream 'LOUDER' he screams louder and louder. Until he is out of breath. I kneel down in front of him. 'Choose Liam. Want to be tortured until you faint from the pain or like Harry be conciousm' "s-s-sta-a-a-ay-y cccconciouuus" i grin and start to torture him the same way as i tortured Harry. But a little less harsh. I mean he's ok.

I started different this time. I mean he has say his friend faint from to much pain so let's skip the wired rope. Maybe later. I start off with the belt and as i also did with Harry made him count the times that he has been hitted loudly. I'll just slam less hard because they need to survive. To bad they need to why do they need to anyways? A well i'll call my boss later. I tell his softly 'scream loud after every slam and maybe you won't be punished.....'

SMACK he screams and counts at the same time but the sream is with much more pain than the counting.
SMACK
SMACK i continue slamming on his back only using the regular belt for about three minits. Every time i slam the belt on his back his screams becomd softer. I hear a soft cry and untie Liam. I leave medicines and food after i softly unlocked the backdoor to the room where the other boys are i peek inside for a very small second. Harry finally managed to untie Niall and bring Louis back to awakeness. I walk away leaving them as a mess. No one will be spared. They all will have pain. But first lets starf them. Two days no food they need to drink if they don't they will dry out. Slow torture starts now.

A/N HOLA MI AMIGOSSSS
Sorry for the late chapter i have been soooooooooo busy! Hope ya like it. Adios