anger

P.O.V. Niall
That came as a shock, nobody thought that she would be the scarlet killer. We all just tought she had to do this from the scarlet killer. I do feel sorry for her you know. She has no family,no social life, kills every week.  I wouldn't be able to handle it at my age and i would die if it was upon her age. She was 13 right? Wait a second..... our bodyguard. She was 13 and has the exact same eyes, clara also has mastered a lot of languages and fighting styles. We know cause we were on tour and she spoke all the languages. And we saw her fight. I wonder if it's her. I think not it would be unlikely that our own bodyguard would kidnap us, she was there to protect us. Was she really protecting us cause when we were kidnapped she just got knocked out. And now is in a coma i guess she had been hit upon the head pretty darn hard.

Well nevermind, let's just tell my suspicions to the others. I might even be right. So yes let's tell th- ow she just walked in. Looking furious. And somehow she is going to take it out upon us.

Clara p.o.v.
now i really am PISSED OFF. I am so angry that i'm not even gonna tell them why and just take my anger out on them. They are here anyways so why not take advantage of it. Let's hurt some people. Cause i'm in the mood!

I storm to the dungeon and slam the door open, making sure that i look very very threatening. I grab a knife twist in in my fingers and hit each of them on the head hard enough to go knock out. I angrily push them in their chairs and tie them up way to tight. I put the target on the door.To make sure that i don't ruin the door i have placed a very thick and large piece of wood behind the target.

I grab every knife i can find and start throwing them at the target with a high speed. In ten seconds have 4 knifes slammed in the target all of them stuck til the lemmet. I wiggle them out carefully, go stand a bit further away and throw them again. I need to be in form for later. I don't want to cur their heads of, so i better practise. I throw the knifes again and again. And then i got bored so i get my arrows and bow. I shoot all the arrows preciesily in the heart of the target.  i throw one of them at the wall and it hits it wih a gigantic BANG, then one of them finally shoots awake. I may have hit them to hard on the head but yeahhh they're grown man. They can handle it.

I grin creepily and get the knife out of the wall. I slowly turn until i stand facing the wall, i turn quikly and throw the knife without looking. It goes perfectly above niall's head. I give a smug laugh when seeing Niall's face, he kinda looks like he's about to faint. Well he's the only one awake so i don't have much choice do i?  I want to wake the rest up with his terrible sreaming, knowing that they can't do a thing agains it, they will sit in their chairs. Struggeling to get out, but they can't. They can't save him. Just like i couldn't save her. Too bad for them, they'll live in guilt forever. I walk to him, laughing. "You thought you would get out if it didn't you? You thought that your friends will always be there. Well message for you idiot they won't." I sneer at him before slapping him hard in the face. A red handprint appears on his left cheek. I continue to sneer while walking to the closet. "You are a pathetic loser who can't stand up for himself. And you know what. I don't even feel sorry for you."

He looks at me with teary eyes. He mutters something but i can't hear him. I look at him like i look at a pile of dirt. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" at every word i throw a knife at him. One of them actually cuts off a little hear. He screams like he's in pain. MOEHHAHAHAH he doesn't know pain. I'll show him. I stab him perfectly between his vital organs. He's crying for help now. I decide that it has been long enough. I throw water over liam's face, who immediatly shoots right up. I also wake Louis and Harry. I point at Niall before disappearing. I did not untie them. They'll figure something out, ow wait i also didn't remove the knife. Well maybe it was on purpose. You'll never know.