Storytime

We step into the dungeon again and i close the door again. I don't lock it because that won't be nessecery. I take a deep breath and start talking. I tell them a story about a girl left at the mercy of the world. I tell them my story.

"Once upon a time there where two people who were madly in love with eachother, there was nothing that could seperate them. So when they got a baby the family only got bigger and happier. They lived happy lives but not for long. When the girl finally turned four years old they were gonna have a big party so the parents went off to buy cake while leaving their child with their boss a nice guy who is good with childeren.

They just got the cake when they got shot. They both took a bullet to the head, neither of them survived. When the boss heard he decided that he would take in the little girl and train her so she won't have the same faith as her mother and father.

She grew older and when she was seven years old she finally mastered different languages and fighting sports. So she went on her very first mission. It was a disaster, bloody corps were everywhere and she srood in the middle of them facing a tall guy with a gun. Quickly she turned around and grabbed one of the guns on the floor and shot. Straight through the chest but she had also taken a bullet. One in her shoulder a operation was neccesery and she would never be able to use the shoulder a full 100%. Yet she didn't gave up, sure she was young but it didn't stop her. When she was 10 she became famous under another name.

She got an assignment, she needed to kill somebody and leave a note. Easy. So she did, and she did it again and again and      again. Now she is thirteen and has killed more than she could possible count. She has developed a thing for torture. She has been tortured but also has tortured. She kills almost every week. Her name? The Scarlet Killer. And guess what?"

I shove down my shirt so my shoulder is revealed. A scar is revealed. All of them look at me in shock, that's when they realised. "You are her" terrified glares are coming from all directions. I stand up almost run out of the room, slam the door and lock it firmly. Then i lower myself to the geound and wipe away a tear while fishing a picture out of my pocket. A happy family is on the picture. A mom a dad and a babygirl. They were my family. Not anymore.