Scared? You wish XL

INCLUDES TORTURE I'LL PUT A WARNING IN FRONT

Today the police is coming to interrogate me about the kidnapping and how it all went down and stuff. I bet you anything that this question is gonna come; aren't you a but young to be a bodyguard. I'll be like: well yes but it's nothing really i can also fly a plane.
I love the look on their faces already. Before they come i'll go downstairs for a minute.

As i almost open the door i hear muffeld voices. Niall is crying, i'm like dude get yourself together you've been kidnapped by a 13 year old gurl what can she possible do to you!? Louis trying to comfort him and Liam and Harry talking. I put on my mask and kick open the door. I roll my eyes and take out a ordinaire chair made from Oak. I walk to Niall and but a blindfild around his eyes and ears so he wont hear any of it. In my toughts i can see Rose nodding approvingly. I whisper to Niall 'it's just so you wont be able to hear or see what's happening i'm sure that if you know what i'm up to you'll be grateful.' He shakes with fear. LMAO he's such an sissy!

TORTURE
I grab Harry and place him on the chair not paying attention to how much pain he has. As he is tied up again i face him towards Liam and Louis who will need to watch their friend suffering. I get the barbed wire and tie his legs with much force together so the wire cuts painfully in his legs. ' Scared Styles?' I ask him in an evil voice "you wish" he said but the pain in his voice told me enough. Ow hell yeah he's scared as f**k and i love it!

I pull the wire further into his legs before removing it. I hear him sigh with happiness in his voice. 'Ow but that wasn't everything my dear boy' i speak. 'There's a lot more of this stuff. I hear a car coming and know it. The police for my interrigation.  I put the wires back on hus legs and firmly pull them before tieing the ends to the bed of Louis. I take off Nialls blindefolds. And slam the door shut. Just in time. I hear the doorbell rining and prepare for a long time lying.
AND NO TORTURE

Oef it's finally over. It's terrible to fake cry every 10 minuts or so. Not that i can't do it but still it's annoying. I walk to Rose and tell her 'i'm going downstairs to torture okay? Wanna join?' She violently shakes her head and says 'ow please not i'll go get these guys some food and fresh clothes. I'll make sure that they also can shower one by one.' I pull a pouty lip and then agree. 'Yeah sure they can juse that. Ow and take something special for Niall he will be demastated in a couple of minuts' she looks at me angry and before she starts speaking i already scream 'I'M NOT TOUCHING HIM just his friends and he will nit like it either.' She nodds in agreement. "I'll go now" she says before closing the dood 'and make sure they don't die remember?' She winks at me.

When i hear her voice yelling at Guan for doing something wrong i grin and walk downstairs again. I place on my beautiful mask, and walk in. Harry is trying to make the wire less tight and has no idea that i'm behind him. I sneak up on him and yell in his ear 'AHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?' I got very very mad at him and pulled the wire even tighter. While he still tries to calm his breath from the fear. He almost jumped in his chair from my voice.

TORTURE
As i decide that the wire can go, i remove it very slowly and as painful as possible. When i finally removed it i guess that he thinks that i'm done. Ow heck no. Not now mister. Not until you 've said that i scare you you bastard. I pull his chair closer to me 'Scared Styles' i ask again. 'You-u-u wish' he says with an hint of fear. I chuckle ' ow i hoped that that was what you're gonna say' as i pull out an bottle of honey. I pour the honey over his unheald wounds. He screams, so deafening that even Niall hears it. I laugh histerically and yell ' AND NOW YOU WISHED THAT YOU'VE SAID SOMETHING ELSE    MOEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA' i laugh my craziest laugh and they all shudder with fear. I poured the whole bottle of honey over Harry's legs when i decide that it's time for something else.

I open the tiny door on the left. Big black dogs come fumbling out of it. I order them to lick his wounds clean. Their raspy tongs are drowned in pure alcohol so it will hurt even more. Their tongues lick the wounds compleatly clean. But man that would hurt! I grab a belt and start slamming it on his back. I make him count the times that i've hit him. When he doesn't he'll be hit twice as many times. 'COUNT YOU BLOODY IDIOT' i scream in his ear. I know that Niall heard it, i decide something. I walk over to Niall and lift his bed. He starts shaking. When i have placed him in the backroom i also bring Louis and Liam there. I tell them so they wont know what's going on and so theg can calm the bloody baby down. I untie all of them and lock the door from the outside with 15 differt locks.

I walk to Harry again and SLAM the belt unexpectedly on his back. ' COUNT' I yell
One
I slam even harder
Tw-wo
I grab an belt with spikes and SLAM
Thrreee
SMACK
Four
i grab a belt with thumb tacks
And SMACK SMACK
F-five 
Six
'Aw no darling that was just number five ever since you can't count we'll start over' i grab the normal belt again and SMACK
One
SMACK
Two
I switch to spikes SMACK
Three
SMACK
Four
I switch to thumb tacks
SMACK SMACK
Five
SMACK SMACK
S-six
I grab a whip
SMACK SMACK SMACK
Seven he asks more than telling me.
'Honey you got to be sure of your case. What do you think is it seven or eight?'
Seven
'WRONG' i yell
Belt
SMACK
One
SMACK
Two
Spikes etc.
When we get to the whip again i SMACK him seven times.
He wimphers and let a tear drop. I kneel beside him and ask 'Scared Styles'   'yes' BAM I DID IT! I broke him like a vase. 'That's okay' i whisper. 'It doesn't make me stop tough, i laugh evilly and continue. I grab sirup. Delicious pink raspberry sirup. I make him a glass of sirup with an straw, he drinks it because he knows what happends if he doesn't. I ask ' do you know why sirup dear?' 'No' 'because the cat loves it.' A very cute kitten comes walking over to us and jumps on Harry's lap. I take a small plate and place somd siruo on it.

The kitten licks the whole plate clean, i sigh and tell Harry 'well that's enough for today i have just one question'  "and that is?" He asks with an shaky voice. ' ow dear it's nothing "bad" i was just wondering, who i will torture tomorrow.' As i say that i open the backdoor and let the otger boys in. I leave some medication with them and untie Harry. They don't know just yet that this will be their only chance of escape.

I close the door behind me and lock it several times. I turn and go to the laptop, i unlock my device and klik on the button to activate the camera in the torture room. I start watching them.

*ON SCREEN*
Niall sits in a corner, Louis kneels besides Harry, Harry is crying, Liam is searching for medicines. When Liam finally found the medicines he gives them to Louis who starts treating Harry with inmense care. Liam walks to Niall and tries to calm him down. 'How will we ever survive this Liam?' Nialls eyes filled with tears look hopefully to Liam. "I don't know Ni, but i do know that we are gonna do everything to escape and prevent that you'll be harmed." 'Really?'   "Yes Niall really"

"Guys come check this out!" Louis yells. "It's a door!" Harry tries to stand up but falls straight away. Louis quikly catches him before landing on the hard ground. Liam opens the tiny door. The gray kitten walks out an miauws loudly 

I slam the door open and storm inside i carry a plate with food on it and extra medicines. I close the door behind me and put down the plate. (Yes i wear my mask) i close the door from the kitten but leave the kitten in this room 'her name is Marie-Louise' i tell them 'she's yours'. They all look at me in suprise "can we really keep her here?" Niall looks at me questioning  i nodd. Immedeatly i feel to arm wrap tight around me. "Thankyou" he whispers. Meanwhile Liam has picked Marie off the floor and starts petting it. 'Is there anything you guys need now or not?' I ask pretending not to be inpatient. "No not now thanks for asking" i walk back trough the door and shut it again. 

They don't know. They really don't know.

A/N CLIFFFFFFFF HANGER 👏🏼 it's a story from about 1630 words so an XL chapter