Details

So it is exactly 10.05.50 right now and in 5 seconds i will call mr.Johnsen, 5 4 3 2 1

Phone conversation
CAPITAL letters - mr.Johnsen
Normal letters Clara

*checks watch**sees that it's exactly 10.06.01* CLARA EXACTLY ON TIME AS ALWAYS.
Thank you sir and i know.
AND WHAT IS YOUR DECISION? I AM VERY CURIOUS YOU KNOW.
i have decided that together with my bff i will do it, no worries she won't help with the kidnapping, i will do that. she just loves these guys.
I AM FINE WITH IT.
only a few questions, (smiling sheeplishly)
1 who exactly are the people who i need to kidnap 2 will it be easy for somebody from my level 3 how long do i need to keep them alive 4 do they need to survive at all 5 when will i start 6 where will i keep them 7 you do know that i only am thirtheen right ?8 how on earth do you to expect me to kidnap four grown ups ???????????????? They all are  24 ( A/N in fanfics everything is possible)
WELL LET ME SEE THEY ARE CALLED NIALL HOR--
yesss i know that my bff has filled me in on that but what are they like??
WOULDN'T TELL YOU IF I COULD, FOR YOU IT WILL BE EASY, YOU HAVE TO KEEP THEM ALIVE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME, YES THEY NEED TO SURVIVE, YOU WILL START TOMORROW, YOUR DECISION, YES I KNOW THAT YOU ARE 13 AND I HAVE THE FULLEST TRUST IN THAT YOU WILL FIGURE IT ALL OUT, BYE
O wait sir...
YES?
i needed to tell you from Rose that she thinks that you are handsome and cute.
THANK FOR THE COMPLIMENT, BYE
okay bye
End phone call

Thank godness that i wrote everything down i would forget it in a second. Now just decipher what it says and i'm good to go. O wait my boss texted me everything, damn he knows me to well...... okay lets see, yes it says everything.

AFTER PREPAIRING
Okay now that you know what i am planning to do i think you can know more about 👐🏻ME👐🏻*doing jazzhands*

So i am Clara, but when i am at work i go like the scarlet killer and when i am not one of these i am kayleigh to cover my true existance and name. My job is killing, spying, and stuff like that, i am 13 years old and i don't have parents. My parent got killed by some guy who doesn't know how to handle a gun properly. I killed for the first thime when i was seven years old. I did it with a 9-mm handgun. It was to easy, but it went right and nobody ever suspected me to be the killer. Everytime a body has been found and there are no trails to the killer they say that it was the scarlet killer, because i leave a note on the body in between their lips. It says The Scarlet Killer has killed again....... and they've tried to recognize the handlettering but i practised on the note for a very long time the letters on the note are elegant but a bit skewed. Also i can fight in more than a 300 differend kinda styles, ow and i speak more than 275 languages also i know more than a thousend ways to kill somebody. I also play hockey to make it look to outsiders that i am a normal teenage girl. But as you know, i am not. I love to torture people a bit before killing them, being carefull that the torturing does not infect their body in any ways not a single blue spot can be found from the torturing. It's a very beautiful sight to see people beg for their lives while their face is pulled in a grimas from the pain that i cause them. The beautiful sound of screaming persons when i get their nails out of their hands, the delucious smell of fear that everytime right before i kill comes free from the person that i am about to kill. Killing is a born talent you can't just study it like languages or fightingsports. It's natural. I can't do anything about that, it's in my blood. Just like my parents had it in their blood, only they weren't as good in at as i am at my age.

A/N well hellooooooooo
You know i love writing, especially when it's very detailled like; while than tiny bit of hair went over his beautiful deepblue eyes his eyelashes wet with the tears that he had left when he thought I would go away forever, but i am not away yet while the wind is breezing perfectly i step a little closer towards him and he grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a long and sensational kiss, while he is kissing me the tiny butterflies are filling my stomache, while his hands lay down on my waist i pull him even closer so my lips are disconnected to his, the dissapointment is there to read in his sad but still gorgeus eyes, i wisper to him i am so sorry for almost letting you down.

Yeah something like that those pieces where you can get lost in, just like the story from jack and rose on the titanic.