wait....... WHAT??

After i started my sentence with, that's okay. I finally realized what he was putting ME up on.  And then i started to laugh histerically, YOU want ME your best spy professional killer serial murderer torture person and the best person for any other job to babysit FOUR boys who like what, can't protect themselfs?  Yes i would love that, because i have compleate trust in you (A/N now where did i heard that before..... o yes Albus Dumbledore who thought Serverus Snape was to be trusted.) I would trust you my life, do you wanna know why? Well let my explain....... 1 you always do exactly what has to be done 2 you fight back 3 you always will make sure that everything is justified 4 i have practically raised you so i know you very very well, maybe not as well as i would like to know you.. but still better than most people 5 you are BY far the best person i have ever met, you are loyal, protective, smart, elegant, precise, tactically very advanged, fast, pretty, not afraid of dirty hands, strong, and i can go on like this for a very long time. But it comes down to that it is a very important mission and you are the only one that i trust enough for this job, i know that your social skills suck so you wont have to talk a lot, it all will be arrenged. Wil you do this?? Will you kidnapp four boys for me?? That was the whole peptalk from mister Jonhsen, and i said that i was going to think about it and that i would have the answer by tomorrow at exactly 10.06 not a minute early or a minute late.

And it's exactly 9.28 and i still don't know what i am gonna do!

I am in dubio, will i do it or not??
Okay i will, no i won't UGGHHH  i will call my bff, but i won't say her name because that's dangerous.

PHONE CALL
*.....* = bff
Normal = Clara

Heyyy girlllllll, i need your help
*heyy kayleigh (my code name) what do you need me for?*
I need your help with a decision, can you pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me??
*yes ofcourse anything for you!*
So my boss
*witch one the hot one or the stupida one?*
The hot one, ha--
*omg what did he wanted from you ?*
Well if you let me finish you will know (chuckles)
*ow yeah sorry*
So he asked me to kidnap four boys and i need to make a decision before 10.05
*witch boys do you have to kidnap, and what can you do with them once you have them?*
Euhhh they are called wait i don't know, maybe i do, or no i don't
*okey i will just guess then.... Micheal? *
No... didn't thought that, well something like that i guess..
*you stupida (chuckles) i bet it is *
No wait i remember! It is not a band anymore but ya know they where one, they called themselfs dicertioners or something??
*one direction?? You know that they like aren't a band anymore sinds 2015 or something*
Yeasss i do but that is the name of the former band, what are those guys called again??
*(laughs really hard) one direction, you puta. Their names are; Liam Payne Harry Styles Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinsen*
Ow them! You had an poster of them didn't you in you closet??
*yes i do euh did, back to my other question; what can you do with them once you have them (makes a pedosmile)*
DON'T YOU DARE TO PULL A PEDOFACE
*oops to lateeeee*
And btw i can do Anything that i want to, literally anything     how does that sound? Yes you can come visit them once i have them.
*i say do it and now go call your hot boss you idiot it's almost 10 o'clock!! *
Yeah byeeeee love you
*yeah love you to girl, tell him that he is HOT*
(Both girls chuckle)
O yes i will
*WAIT NO NO NO N------End Phone Call

A/N so this is my new chapter, may you not know what these words mean i have it spelled out for you right here

Stupida= latino for stupid person
Puta= latino for b**ch
(If i am correct my english is not very well so i am not sure if i jused the right explanation for these words)