You know what? not today.

Today is a new day! Let's start with letting those losers to shower. I mean like come on, you are kidnapped by a thirtheen year old girl. Come on. You are with four, and you are like twice my age. I roll my eyes and put on some old clothes. I walk to my "bathroom" and open the "secret" door to the boys. As i unlock every thing i hear a soft cry. Let me guess Niall or Harry. Niall because he's a softie or Harry because he is badly injured. I open the final door and am suprised, yes folks it finally happend something suprised me! It's Liam who is crying.

I did not expect that tho. I walk to him, and take him with me. 'Listen to me Liam, try to stay strong for Niall he needs it. I'm not gonna torture him as badly as i did with Harry. Okay? You can decide'      "what can i decide" i hear him whisper. 'If you will shower now and help me with breakfast or not.' "Yeah i'll help you with breakfast i just think that Harry needs that shower and not me."  'No worries he will shower too today' 

I take him to another bathroom (a special one) without windows or anything else that a bathtube a shower douchegel and shampoo. 'There will be no escape possible Liam' i say seriously 'so don't try it'.

When he is done i take him to the kitchen and start making breakfast, wafels, pancakes, bowls with yoghurt and fruit. As we are done i take him back to the dungeon ofcourse i am wearing my mask all the time. Liam wears a grey pair of jogging pants and no shirt.  I let him in and let him wake everyone up. I wake Niall up. He looks sleepy at me groans and turns around. I roll my eyes and want to wake him up again when Liam tugs my shirt. "Let me do it" he says in a low whisper. I step aside and let him do this thing "Niall food is ready" and BAM he's awake. I roll my eyes and give him his food.

After breakfast i ask casually ' so who wants to shower' Liam says after me "it's okay" i almost roll my eyes again but i don't. I grab Nialls arm and drag him along. 'Nobody wants to so then i pick' i grin and walk away while blindfolding Niall. I push him into the bathroom and unfold his blindfold and lock the door when i step outside. I hear the water running and think of it. Who will i torture today? I'm sooooooo in the mood for it well lets cross names not Harry because he is injured badly and might won't survive if i do that stuff again. Not Liam because he's nice. So Louis or Niall...... who will i pick. I hear the water stop and hear him grab a towel. There also lies fresh underwhere and pants. No shirt like Liam. I didn't know their sizes so no shirts it is! I hear a soft knock on the door and open it. Niall stands there with the blindfold in his hands giving it to me. 'That won't be necessary i tell him as i take him back to the dungeon.

I know who my victim will be. But just not today. Tomorrow it will happen. He is going down. Poor kid.

A/N i'm sorry for the late chapter i didn't had much inspiration but there will soon be a torture piece and i loveeeee to write those so i think that that will be a very very long one. I also am very busy with school and stuff now but i'll keep writing as much as possible which is not much because i study 4 subject a day. 👏🏻 well i'll be fine