it's time

This is it, oooooooo i can go kidnap them today   nobody will know it's me because they'll think i got kidnapped to  MOEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA yeah no but serious MOI  being KIDNAPPED  *chuckles* *pulls a very serious face* never.
So i am going to dress now and eat breakfast.

After i ate a delicious breakfast i am going to my car, yeah a car. With driver because i'm only 13 remember?? As if i can ride a car, yeah planes are way much easier than cars. *giggles* i tell my driver (he's also from my agency) to drive towards my target. I smirk and he smirks back. It's a couple of weeks sinds i first met them and i was right. They were attecing me but than with hugs. They're just a bunch of softies. *rolls eyes* as if they are a big deal. They are so dumb and unexpierienced. That they aren't dead yet is a riddle to me. So i started working for them a couple weeks ago and i haven't really needed to do something. Nobody hates them so much to do something bad to them. 

The plan has started *gniffels*
Ow i will explain it for you.

So we have a thing only with the five of us and someone (Guan(the driver) ) comes and knockes me down while we are busy and then knockes the boys down, takes the boys to the van and then it's my turn i gotta act like i didn't know what happend when i've been found by their manager. I leave with the van and the boys.

Nice plan he? I worked it out.
I hope it will work. Just kidding i know it will i mean i made it *smirks*. Why are you smirking? Ow my god they are here already?? Because i was in the mood for it i answer polite just like i am doing for two weeks already. Guan drive i commend. He pushes the gas and there we go on our way to the studio. They are so childisch i think as i roll my eyes. When we finally got at the studio and i go in first. So i can check the space, make sure that it's save. *grins* ow i am so happy. "Why are you happy" a voice behind me says. Immedeatly i turn around and take him into a stranglehold. "C-c-can't g-g-get ai-i-ir"he chocked. As i see who it is i let him go breathing slowly in and out he almost scared me.

Malfoy, stands in front of me. The manager, he looks at me and says; "you are a very strong girl you know?" I grin cheerfully'yes i heard that before' he chuckles softly. Then i hear the boys come in, i whisper to Malfoy "go stand beyond the door and be silent please." 'Okay' he whispers back when he stands beyond the door.  I go laying on the ground as if i was knocked down, it's time for a little prank. I make sure that they won't see me bresthing and won't feel my heartbeat.

When they walked in they saw me right away, when almost all of them ran towards me i see Malfoy grinning. Once everyone is around me i see Malfoy getting his camera and filming it. After 5 minuts they've tried several things to make sure that i'm dead. When Niall started crying i moved my finger. Louis is the one that saw it. "DID YOU SAW THAT??" no what was it says harry while trying to hold back his tears. "She just did it again"louis said cutting liam off who had wanted to say something. Slowly i also started to move my toes and started to wiggle my nose a bit. "WAIT but she was dead rig--" suddenly i do that thing they also do in movies. Gaping a lot of air all the sudden and trow my upperbody in the air so i sit roght on the floor saying ""terrified"" 'OMG HE'S BEHIND THE DOOR' very fast they all tur  around where Malfoy stays with an grin on his face from where i knew that i had done it perfect.

Afyer explaining what happend, they all could laugh about it. Niall was scared that i really was dead. So cute. Then Malfoy left and i secretly opend skype on my watch and called Guan. When he answerd i tell him in sign language that it's time.

He storms through the door and the door comes against my head. I am not unconcious but am pretending to, Guan takes the boys and leaves me behind. Allowing me to let myself go and get swallowed by the deep blackness of unconciousness.

A/N O heck that took a damn long time😂😂 sorry for that tho. I've heard a variant on Santa Claus is coming to town😊 wanna hear?? Don't care just gonna "sing"it.
🎵🎶you better watch out, and hide in a hole🎵🎶 i'll grab you by the troat, and swallow your soul🎵🎶 Voldemort is coming to town🎵🎶 i'm making a list of people i hate, when Dumbledore died i thought it was great🎵🎶 Voldemort is coming to town🎵🎶 i sneak in when you're sleeping, and draw d*cks on your face🎵🎶 if you say my name put loud i'll eat youre birthday cake🎵🎶
Love it.