For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 53

56.6K 2K 930
By Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Sam, Ruby and I are going Swimming"

Diamond said as she kissed my cheek. She took off her cardigan and walked over to Ruby who was waiting for her by the water.

Once I saw her and Ruby in the water Noah and I went back to talking business.

"So, what are we going to do about the Black Panthers"

Noah asked. He's concerned for my life as well as the girls. Because they've been seen with me that put a huge target on their backs.

Noah is my right hand man in the gang. He's the person I trust the most. After my parents of course.

He does all the snooping around and the hacking. He has eyes and ears everywhere. Nothing can get passed him.

"After we get revenge on Britney for breaking Diamond's foot we will get them"

Britney thinks just because I haven't said anything to her about Diamond's foot that it's done with.

We were just plotting. Everyday when I see that smirk on her face I just wanna wipe it out. When I think about our plan I evilly smile.

She's not gonna know what hit her.

"Did you tell Ruby yet?"

I asked Noah. He shook his head no.

He's been having a difficult time telling Ruby that's he's in a gang. He thinks that she's gonna leave him or run away from him.

I've been trying to persuade him that Ruby isn't gonna care that he's in a gang but, it's no use. He's still hesitant about telling her.

"I was thinking we......."

"Hey beautiful"

I followed the voice only to be mad. The guy that has been eyeballing Diamond was now talking to her.

I looked over at Noah only to find him glaring at the guy. I thought he was just kidding when he said that Diamond is like a sister to him.

"Hello"

She said with a straight face. She looks like she wants him to stop talking to her but. She had on the straightest face I've ever seen.

"I saw a fine creature like all by yourself and it got me wondering do you want my number?"

"As a matter of a fact I'll give you my number"

He handed her his phone and Diamond started to typing away at his phone.

"Call me" She said as she winked at him.

"Will do sweet thang"

Diamond walked away from him with a smirk on her face. I saw the guy staring at her butt as she walked away.

I was about to go confront the guy but Noah grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Don't kill the poor dude in public, wait for there to be one or two people"

I nodded my head and faced front. The dude was with his friends smiling and laughing.

I even heard one of them asked him 'how did he get that bitch number'.

"She's pretty and thick, that's all I  want her for" I heard the guy that got Diamond's number say.

That's the biggest insult you could ever say about a girl. You can't just want a girl because of how she looks like.

If you're in it for her looks then let her go. There is a man out there that will cherish her and all her flaws.

I don't know about the person who raised those guy but my mom taught me to like a girl because of what's on the inside. Not the way she looks.

Your face wrinkles, your skin gets scared and damaged but, inner beauty lasts a life time.

If your pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside than your automatically unattractive.

Some guys want a strong and independent women but they don't know how to approach one.

"Hi guys"

Diamond said as she plopped down next to me. Moments after her Ruby came and sat on Noah's lap.

"Why did you give that guy your number?"

I said as my jaw locked and my hands clinched. I can't believe she just gave this random dude her number.

She looked at Ruby and they both busted out laughing. They were literally holding their stomach from how hard they laughted.

Why's this so funny to them?

"Did you actually think I gave that douche my number? I heard him and his friends making a bet on me as I walked by them. I gave him your number"

I looked over at the guy and he was bragging to his friends.

Little did he know, he's in for a rude awakening.

Diamond's POV

"Bye Sam"

I said as I kissed his cheek. I grabbed all my things and got out of his car.

I just got back from the beach. I had a whole lot of fun. I forgot how much fun the beach is.

I looked in the drive way only to see my mom's car gone. She must have picked up an extra shift.

She did the same thing last year too.

Whenever the day my dad went to the military comes around she's barely home. She picks up extra shifts just so she won't think about it.

I always hope she would stay with me but I'm always disappointed.

I understood why Sam took me to the beach today. That was my mom's way of making me forget about my dad.

I got in my room and stripped from my shorts and tank top. I put on my black pajama bottoms with my white oversized t-shirt. I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on.

I closed all the lights in my room and took a seat by my window. The once vibrant sky was now pouring down streams of tears.

Whenever this day comes it always rains. It's always gloomy.

As I sat in the dark I let my thoughts consume me. My dad would've been here by my side if it wasn't for me.

I basically drove my dad away. I sent him away from his home, family, and friends.

Now he's in Iraq with a 50/50 chance of survival. He wouldn't be there right now if I hadn't messed up.

Tears ran down my face as everything that happened the day he deployed flooded my brain.

"I'm sorry dad, please don't go. I'll change my life. I promise"

I shouted as I held on to my dad's leg. Tears ran down my face as I realised  this is happening for real. He was really leaving.

"I'm sorry baby girl but, I have to go.  I'll be back before you know it."

Even if I understood that I wasn't ready to let him go.

I wasn't ready to lose my other half.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now"

I rembered that day vividly. My mom had to pry me off my dad's leg. I just wasn't letting him go anywhere.

The day my dad got deployed was when the happy, outgoing, and funny Diamond died.

I wasn't the same. I became quite and distant. I kept to myself and faded into the background.

The more I sat at my window the more I felt my depression slowly creeping back.

My thoughts became more and more dangerous as I sat in my own misery.

I got out of my seat and walked to my mom's room. I busted open the door and went straight to my mom's drawer.

I threw all her undergarments on the floor until I saw what u was looking for.

My mom's hand gun.

I stuffed it in my jacket pocket and walked downstairs. I got in my car and drove to my secret location.

A place where I know no one can find me.

Once I got in front of the woods I parked my car next to the river and made my way deep Into the forest.

I sat on the ground and thought about everything.

My mom

My dad

Sam

Noah

Ruby

There is only a hand full that loves me.

With hot tears trailing down my face I put the gun to my head.

Without thinking I did what I feared the most.

I pulled the trigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
850K 32.6K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
142K 5.8K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...