Don't Call Me Baby (Billy Ha...

By Harrysblessed

'This is a fücked up relationship, and I'm a fücked up person, but you're the only one who makes me feel love... More

Prologue
-Chapter one-
-Chapter two-
-Chapter three-
-Chapter four-
-Chapter five-
-Chapter six-
-Chapter seven-
-Chapter eight-
-Chapter nine-
-Chapter ten-
-Chapter eleven-
-Chapter twelve-
-Chapter thirteen-
-Chapter fourteen-
-Chapter fifteen-
-Chapter sixteen-
-Chapter seventeen-
-Chapter eighteen-
-Chapter nineteen-
-Chapter twenty-
-Chapter twenty one-
-Chapter twenty two-
-Chapter twenty three-
-Chapter twenty four-
-Chapter twenty five-
-Chapter twenty six-
-Chapter twenty seven-
-Chapter twenty eight-
-Chapter twenty nine-
-Chapter thirty-
-Chapter thirty one-
-Chapter thirty two-
-Chapter thirty three-
-Chapter thirty four-
-Chapter thirty five-
-Chapter thirty six-
-Chapter thirty seven-
-Chapter thirty eight-
-Chapter thirty nine-
-Chapter forty-
Just a little note :)
-Chapter forty one-
-Chapter forty two-
-Chapter forty three-
-Chapter forty four-
-Chapter forty five-
-Chapter forty six-
-Chapter forty seven-
-Chapter forty eight-
-Chapter forty nine-
-Chapter fifty-
-Chapter fifty one-
-Chapter fifty two-
-Chapter fifty three-
-Chapter fifty four-
-Chapter fifty five-
Thank you!!
-Chapter fifty six-
Happy Valentines♡
Update!!
-Chapter fifty eight-
-Fifty nine-
-Chapter sixty-
-Chapter sixty one-
-Chapter sixty two-
Update
-Chapter sixty three-
-Chapter sixty four-
-Chapter sixty five-
-Chapter sixty six-
-Chapter sixty seven-
-Chapter sixty eight-
Hey Fam♡
Just a note & preview ♡
-Chapter sixty nine-
-Chapter seventy-
-Chapter seventy-one-
-Chapter seventy two-
-Chapter seventy three-
-Chapter seventy-four-
-Chapter seventy-five-
Update!!
-Moving out-
-Arguments-
Anouncment!!!!
-Engagement-
-Finale-
Thank you! ♡
Heyyyyy (new book :))
HOLY SHIT 1 MILLION!!
Season 3 has me fucked up
-Family-
2 million reads holy shit♡

-Chapter fifty-seven

32.2K 799 448
By Harrysblessed

Emilia

I was highly confused as I gazed at the two, both deep in conversation while the two of them wore scowls, as if they were forced to talk. I was sure my mouth was dropped open as I tried to figure out where this new found relationship came from. But just as fast as wind passes, they finished up talking with a nod, before they both departed as went their separate ways. But I plastered on a neautral look on my face and waited for my next class to arrive.

I spent majority of my classes thinking about the two of them talking, I was curious as to what would make them interact with one another, and the fact that it didn't involve me in the conversation had my head full of questions. But Steve didn't know I saw them, so he just acted like everything was normal.

'Steve?' I question as the last bell rings and we push out of our seats to leave the classroom. He just hums as a response, and we make our way to the parking lot.

'I have a question-' I start but he cuts me off as he looks around the parking lot, and he sighs out before turning to me.

'I'm sorry, I have to be somewhere..I'll talk to you later' Steve says quickly before he kisses my cheek and walks off to his car. Although I was frustrated that he didn't let me finish my sentence, and left me hanging, it was still Nancy's birthday and she still had plans. So I pushed that thought at the back of my mind, before making my way over to Jonathan and Nancy.

____________

'It's no problem, I'm glad you like it' I say to Nancy who excitedly looks through the gifts I bought her, which did consist of some pieces of clothing, but I let her look through as I take a seat on her bed and fiddle around with Jonathan's camera. I face it toward Nancy before snapping a picture of her and her present.

'Maybe I should become a photographer' I suggest, causing Jonathan to snort at my statement.

'You can't even hold one properly' Jonathan says as I roll my eyes as I take a quick picture of him to prove my point, and he just laughs.

'It seems like a lot of work, and I doubt my parents would want to spend a ton of money on a camera' I say as I hand it back to Jonathan.

'Well, invest in it if you want to, it's relaxing to me in a way...takes my mind off of things' Jonathan says, trailing off at the end of his sentence, and I nod as I take in the suggestion, maybe I should take up photography as a hobby, it could get me places.

'Anyway Nancy, Prom is pretty soon, have you found a dress yet?' I say as she closes the photo book I made her, similar to the one Jonathan gave me for my birthday, but mine didn't have the beautiful designs like the one Will drew, I'm pretty bad at art.

'One dress, but I'm still looking around' Nancy says and I groan as I'm suffering from the same problem, I've found one item but I'm not sure if it's the one I want, I barely feel like going to prom anymore if I'm being honest. Maybe it's not as important as everyone claims it to be.

'We should go for a shop around one time' I suggest and she agrees, causing Jonathan to groan as he realizes we're nominating him to drive us around.

'Are you going with Steve?' Jonathan questions, and I see Nancy shift slightly in discomfort, but she doesn't seem to mind and just sits up.

'Well he is my only date' I say followed by a chuckle and they nod in agreement, but Nancy shrugs her shoulders.

'What about Billy?' She asks and I lean back and rest on the headrest.

'He doesn't want to go- didn't want to go...who cares about prom, it's your birthday' I say as I quickly change the subject, and before I could make the subject sound like a touchy one, I changed the focus onto the fact that Nancy and Jonathan should be doing something since they're a couple.

Fortunately Billy and Steve weren't brought up for the rest of the night, but I did wonder where Steve was so fast to go off to after school, it didn't make sense since he did say he would spend the night at my house, but I decided to wait it out and question him later.

________________
Steve Harrington

Why was I agreeing to this, I didn't have a godamn clue, but I had to do it for Emilia. She was my main priority right now, and I doubt Billy would go through with this if it wasn't about her. So I brushed my hair back that kept blowing from the wind, and waited against my car for Billy to arrive.

When Billy called me up two days ago, god knows where he got my telephone number from, but he had just briefly told me he wanted to talk to me about Emilia, at first I told him to piss off and went to hang up, but a question he said stopped me from ending the call.

'Is she happy?'

She's happy with me, I stated but then the way she had been dazing off while she thought about Billy and his well being made me question if she was. What if she was second guessing our relationship, I had always been a second pick to Billy when it came to her, so what would stop her now.

Although Billy wasn't half the man she deserved, I couldn't hide the fact that I wasn't as confident as I should feel at answering his question. So I let the end of the call linger before telling him to talk at school and I hung up. I spent a few minutes talking to Billy in the hallway the day after the call, but I couldn't stand talking to him so I ended it early and left to go to Math. But today I had managed to stop to 'chat' with him beside his locker, he gave this location and time and here I am now, waiting for him to arrive.

I could hear his car, and I rolled my eyes as he sped toward me and roughly parked his car before getting out and making his way toward me with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

'You've got less than ten minutes' I state blatantly as Billy brushes his hair back and nods.

'Shit's not good between us, I know that, but I want Emilia' Billy states and I fold my arms across my chest as I shake my head at his statement.

'She's not a toy, you can't just fück around on her and magically get her back, it doesn't work like that' I growl, and he takes a few drags from his cigarette before blowing it out and answering.

'I know it doesn't work like that, but no matter what she'll still be my girl, I get what I love, and I love her' Billy states and I snort at his statement.

'That's why you dropped her for Anna in seconds, cut the shit Hargrove you don't love her' I spit causing him to let out a laugh, and he points at me as he says his next statement.

'Do you love her? Seems to me like you're just filling in the hole Nancy left. If Nancy were to drop Jonathan and come back to you, would you take her?' Billy asks with a smug tone in his voice, and I tense as I think about his statement.

I did sometimes question if Emilia really was the one for me, or if I just wanted her so she could replace Nancy, but I love Emilia, she was her own person and she's made me realize that I could love other girls who weren't Nancy.

'I love Emilia, so no I wouldn't take Nancy back' I say confidently, causing Billy to shrug as he changed the subject.

'I've done bad things to her, and I would take it all back if I could. But I can't, and as much as it pains me to see, she's happy with you. So I won't interfere with your relationship, but I'm just asking for one night' Billy states causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

'I won't be winning her back anytime soon, but I'm just asking for one night. Prom night. I wanna take her' Billy states and I protest instantly at the idea, I was planning on going as her date, and I doubt that's going to change.

'No way, she's my girlfriend' I state.

'Look before I fücked up, Emilia practically begged me to go with her, and I don't know if she would still want to go with me, but I want to make amends, I won't try anything, I just want to take her' Billy says and I let out a heavy sigh as I contemplate this, I'd only do it if it made Emilia happy, but then again Billy could be talking to shit just to get back into her good books.

'I had an argument with her before we broke up about it, and I still feel like shit over it. It'll make her night...so just think that over' Billy states as he blew out his smoke and dropped the cigarette onto the ground and stomped on it.

I watch as he gets back into his Camaro and starts up his car before speeding off. Leaving me with a tough decision to make, I had to think about Emilia and what she wanted, but I had to think about what I wanted too. So I got into my car and sped off to her house.

_____________
Sorry for the wait, it's been a long week lol -D ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.4K 300 6
⊱┊𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿. "𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿." ˗ˏˋ 𝖢𝗈𝗏𝖾...
973K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
368K 18.5K 30
BOOK TWO OF THE GOLDSTREAK TRILOGY I smiled, shaking my head and finishing off the few pancakes I had left, plating them before turning the stove off...