Just a note & preview ♡

Heyyyyy,

So a readers comment on my last update chapter really got me thinking twice about what I said. Just so y'all know, I love and appreciate all of you. Every single person who takes time out of their day to read my book, comment and vote, Don't call me baby would be nowhere if it weren't for y'all.

And I shouldn't have stated that I haven't been updating because I've been watching On my block (That seriously only took up one day because I binge watched it but anyway) I have been catching up with school work, and just life stuff in general, I do take time away from Wattpad to live my normal life because I do have responsibilities.

But!! I just want to throw out there that I exaggerated what I had said about not updating because I was watching On my block, I'm just really excited about the show and I love it so much. But I mean it when I say that I appreciate every single one of you, and I'm so so so sorry I don't update as frequently as I used to or as frequently as I should, and I don't want y'all thinking I don't update because I'm too busy watching a show or doing other stuff like that, because I don't. I love updating for this book, and seeing all the love I receive from you guys, and you all mean so much to me.

Again I'm sorry if I had offended you, or made you feel like this story wasn't a priority, because I really do love this story, and I genuinely do think about when I'm going to update, and if I'm keeping you guys waiting for too long. I appreciate every single person who reads this book, and I'm so grateful that you guys have stuck around with me for this long. Like most of y'all have been reading my book since it was in its early stage, where I only had a few people reading my book, and I seriously love all of the love and support you show for me and my book.

Please keep in mind that I do put you readers as a priority on my list, and I am working on chapters while I'm gone :)) Thank you all for your patience, love and support, and I'll be putting a preview of the next chapter. And I'll be updating a full chapter very soon ♡

Lots of love- D ♡

______________________

'You ever think about me?' Jordan mumbles as he plays with the ring on my finger, and I chuckle as I look up at him, lifting my head from my pillow to see the neutral look on his face. He wasn't wearing a silly grin, so I'm assuming he was serious.

'Well yeah, I kind of have to since you're always around me' I laugh, and he just chuckles at my statement, causing me to shift my position and sit up to face him. He sighs heavily as he grabs ahold of my hands. I should've told him Billy was going to be over soon.

'But do you ever think about me as someone who's more than a friend?' He says quietly, his voice softening as I feel a lump grow in my throat. And I see the worry flash in his eyes when I take too long to answer, and before I could, Billy pushed my bedroom door open.

_____________
It's a short preview but I swear, Billy is a sweetheart in the next chapter