Straya 801- Planet of Total M...

By orangecaramel05

'Welcome on Straya 801.' The first time they heard these words, they were kids. Now, they are Stray kids. ... More

TEASER
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Palis...
Chapter 3 - Part I: Pale Blue Feather...
Chapter 3 - Part II: Feather Pale Blue...
Chapter 4: Glowing Promises...
CHAPTER 5: Once upon a time...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION~
Chapter 6: Starry Night...
Chapter 7: Euphoria...
PART II - MYSTERY OF LOVE.
Chapter 8: The Greatest Day...
Chapter 9: Green Violets - Beyond Love...
TAG TIME~
TAG TIME 2.0 - '+=+'
Chapter 10: Dear heart...
Chapter 11 - Part I: RΓͺverie...
AUTHOR SELFLESS (lol) PROMOTION 2.0
CHAPTER 11 - Part II: RΓ©alitΓ©...
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 12: I Love You...
CHAPTER 13: Forever & Ever...
Announcement + New Fanfic's Teaser
CHAPTER 14: Appassionata...
Chapter 15: One Day, Waiting Between Worlds...
Chapter 16: Into the Light...
Chapter 17: For You...
Update~
CHAPTER 18: For-ever...
Last Chapter. 19: Last Journey - Planet of Total Madness...

Chapter 1: Gorgeous.

4.2K 221 510
By orangecaramel05

(DISCLAIMER : The Original Picture is not mine so credit to the owner for that [If they want to me to take it down, I will]! However, the editing is mine. And this is not a fanart, just some filters and editing made by me on my computer.)

(A/N: What do you guys think of this one? It's not the best one I made but yeah, not that bad I think haha?)

-- --

(The same afternoon, in another part of Straya's jungle...)

'Aish, freaking annoying bugs!', a high pitched voiced screamed in the busy jungle.

Jisung slapped his arm for the 3562523 time in a (failed) attempt to get rid of the small bugs crawling on his sweaty arms. Sighing, he wiped off the sweat of his brows and slumped down on the ground, leaning against a large tree.

Looking around, he felt a small smile play on his lips. Straya was definitely a beautiful place. All around him were tall trees with turquoise leaves, salmon and indigo colored venus flytraps, and annoying but beautiful little flying pink bugs. What's more, was that the Glow was shinning down his skin, making it slightly sweaty due to the tropical atmosphere, but the scientist just loved it.

It was simply gorgeous, and Jisung felt his sentimental inner diva go crazy, fingers hitching to write down lyrics about the beauty of nature and how it should bring together every human beings in the whole universe (and yes, he could already hear Changbin's 'sappy' echo in the air).

Laughing at himself, he suddenly saw something move from the corner of his eyes. Sitting up, his eyes widened. A Stray was running down trees, seemingly in a hurry to go somewhere. Jisung felt the corner of his mouth quirk up. This was his chance to witness Strays in everyday situations.

So without any further hesitation, he stood up and run to the nearest tree.

'Fuck it, screw it, holly it, I'm gonna jump on this mother fruity tree and run after him, I know I can do it!', he screamed to himself in his head, fist raised in the air, and ran straight toward a nearby tree, actually and successfully grabbing its creepers.

He breathed in relief when his feet connected to its trunk without breaking, and thanked Chan for teaching him how to climb trees, when his (pretty, mind you) face didn't smash into it. Not wasting more time on praying all the gods for letting him meet their leader, he climbed the tree clumsily, and after a few seconds reached a large branch. Putting his arms Titanic style, he started to rush after the Stray, quietly swearing under his breath each time he almost fell.

But Jisung was known to be determined. And tree jumping – climbing would not deter him from following the Stray. He came on Straya for a reason, and that goal did not include him sitting back diligently and taking zero risks. So he followed the creature, clumsily and dangerously yes, but followed him anyways.

Almost losing him on the last few seconds, he noticed the boy's head disappearing into a cave – or what he guessed to be one. Gulping, he jumped down the branch and landed on his butt.

'Shit, their ground is least soft than expected.', he grumbled, rubbing at his sore butt cheeks. Pushing away mint colored palms from his way, it revealed an entrance to the place the Stray was heading to. Jisung prayed his gods one last time to let him come out alive so that he could at least once again in his life imitate Changbin's infamous 'Matryoshka', and dived into the unknown world hidden behind these cave walls.

Suddenly, he felt a harsh hit on the back of his head, and his world turned dark.

'Tsk, not really what I wanted...', Changbin muttered to himself, scratching the back of his ear with his stylus. He looked down at his data pad with a frown, and observed his drawing once more. There was definitely something weird in his sketch.

He had been exploring the unknown jungle the whole afternoon, studying all the biodiversity he stumbled upon. He was amazed by all Straya had to offer, going from colorful plants to actual living and breathing flowers. The few animals he had caught a glimpse of were also really interesting, ranging from thumb sized deadly ones to tall peaceful herbivorous ones. He was really impressed at all the unexpected he had witnessed in just one day.

He began to scribble down his pad again, when his thoughts were interrupted by some... giggles?

Startled, he raised his head toward the nearby trees. But he was greeted by nothing but fruits hanging from branches.

'Weird...', he thought, glancing around a bit more. 'I swear I heard something.'

Shrugging, he waved it off and went back to his work. After an hour or so, the heat became almost too unbearable for him. This tropical weather was definitely hard to handle as a human, and dressing in black wasn't going to help him one bit. Wiping off some sweat of his brows, he put down his work on the grass and took his jacket off.

'Ah way better!', he exhaled, rolling up the sleeves of his white t-shirt, and flexed his sore muscles. After this trip to Straya, spending the whole day under the harsh warmth of the Glow left him feeling really sore.

A soft gasp on his left made its way to his ears.

This time, Changbin was sure he was not hallucinating. There was indeed something- no someone near him. He tensed when a thought went through his mind.

Could it be... a Stray?

Wanting to test his theory, he flexed his muscles once more. Another gasp filled the air. Changbin smiled in victory and an idea popped in his mind. If the Stray thought he hadn't notice him, he wouldn't hesitate to approach him, right? So Changbin started whistling absentmindedly and went back to drawing. Faking to be focused on his work, he paid attention to his surrounding secretly.

And after a few moments, he felt a small smile grow on his lips. A soft thud echoed in the air, almost inaudible against the soft buzz emitted by pink bugs. He could hear the soft tip toeing of bare feet against grass, but the Stray was still too far. Not wanting to waste this once in a lifetime occasion he fake yawned and lay down on the grass. Folding his arms under his head, he closed his eyes, steadied his breath, and waited patiently for the outcome.

And waited.

And waited more.

Until a warm breath brushed against his face.

Changbin tensed. He had not heard the Stray come this close. He listened and felt his breath catch in his throat the moment he heard a small giggle. A very deep soft giggle. Gulping, what happened next left him shocked.

A soft finger pocked his right cheekbone, and a soft gasp followed. And the creature kept it pressed against it, a finger nail grazing it. Then, the finger disappeared but reappeared a mere second after, this time hitting the scientist a little bit too strongly. Changbin gasped in pain and opened his eyes, gaze falling on the Stray.

A mop of dark brown hair greeted him. But the creature gasped and panicked, letting go of Changbin to flee and hide in a nearby tree. Changbin eyes widened in panic. He couldn't let it go.

'No, no, no! Wait!', he screamed standing up clumsily, his arms held up to ask it to wait.

The Stray halted, but stayed perched in his tree. Changbin kept his arms before him to show the boy he meant no harm and crawled toward him slowly. The Stray crouched down warily on one branch, half hidden behind the trunk. Gripping it tightly, fingernails scrapping the bark, the creature peeked curiously at the human.

'Hello?', Changbin tried, smiling nervously at the Stray. The later tilted his head on the side, seemingly curious.

Changbin tried to peek at him, but his face was still hidden by the palms' shadow. Annoyed by this and curious, the scientist walked closer, until his feet reached the tree's roots. One hand pressed against the trunk to support himself, Changbin tilted his head slightly, trying to catch a glimpse of him. The Stray gasped silently and leaned further back into the shadow.

'Hey, hey, shh.. It's okay. C'mon, come out, it's okay.', he told the creature, with a soft voice reaching out to him with a tentative hand, knowing full well that it wouldn't understand a word he said, yet hoping that his voice conveyed a reassuring tone.

Slowly but surely, the creature reached out with trembling fingers and pushed away the palms hiding him. Changbin held his breath and observed the Stray reluctantly getting closer to him.

'Well, well, what do we have... here.', his voice slowly died down as he took in the sight in front of him, or rather the creature.

Peeking its head tentatively from behind a mint palm, the stranger perched on one of the tree's lower branch whimpered and looked at Changbin with wide eyes.

And as it revealed its face, Changbin was left voiceless.

The creature – no, the boy was stunning.

Now face to face, the Stray raised his eyes to meet his. His breath hitched. Changbin felt his heart miss a beat. Damn, was he mesmerized. This boy he was... he was simply gorgeous.

Up close, he let his eyes devour the boy's features. He had a small nose, gorgeous full lips and freckles. Fucking freckles. Changbin heart soften at the sight.

But what stunned him the most were his eyes. They were the most beautiful pair of big doe eyes he's ever seen. And with the Glow slowly setting, sky slowly turning dark, the nightly feature Mother Nature had gifted the Strays with was beginning to appear. This meant that the creature's eyes were beginning to glow a gorgeous honey golden brown hue.

Not realizing he was inching closer to the creature, Changbin let out a small sheepish laugh when the boy's eyes suddenly widened and he flinched.

'Sorry...', he muttered embarrassed and leaned back a bit, but not too far either.

The boy followed his every moves with his eyes, daring to step out a bit further outside the shade provided by the tree, and whimpered when a tree branch crunched under the human's foot, jumping slightly. Changbin hushed him, slightly amused.

'You're a cute one, ain't you?', he found himself saying, voice soft.

However, he was left speechless within the next seconds. The Stray flickered his eyes on the human's still raised hand, with a soft frown. Tentatively, he raised his own hand, and Changbin tensed.

His palm was met with a warm one, sending jolt down his spine.

Changbin felt his breath hitch for the umpteenth time and let out a shaky breath when the boy lined his fingers along his own. The Stray's hands were a bit rougher and tanner than Changbin's ones, but they were warm. The human felt the Stray shiver at the contact of his skin against the cold silver of the ring he wore on his middle finger, and that made the human chuckle silently.

Changbin's gaze moved to their touching hands, taking in their size difference, the Stray's being slightly slenderer whereas Changbin's were longer, and slowly he grabbed it. The human watched as the Stray reciprocate the move, wrapping his slim fingers between his own, and kept his grasp soft but firm just in case the creature would want to run away.

But the boy simply bit his lip, clearly containing a smile, and let out an amused sound. Raising his glowing eyes to meet Changbin's surprised ones, he finally gave in and offered the human a small smile. Changbin returned his smile with an amused one. Clearing his throat he used his free hand to point at himself and opened his mouth to speak.

'Changbin.', he enunciate, trying to make it as clear as possible. The boy beamed at him and Changbin swear he was brighter than the Glow itself.

Pointing at his own self, the Stray told him excitedly his own name.

'Felix.', the boy grinned, clapping his hands – or tried to, but ended up smacking his free hand in their intertwined ones. Wincing in apology, the Stray lowered his gaze and detached himself, bringing his own hand against his torso and crouching further on his spot. But Changbin simply chuckled and extended his hand again.

His free hand leaning against the tree trunk, he slightly lowered himself to meet the Stray's eyes. Succeeding, he held his hand out and smiled at the seemingly slightly younger and mortified creature.

'Okay?', he asked the boy, raising his brows, hopeful that the Stray would get what he is trying to convey. Something seemed to click in the boy's eyes and he tentatively brought his fingers against Changbin's own. Changbin grasped it in a firm hold, this time not planning on letting go.

Gaze flickering between between their hands and the human, Felix nodded and uttered a small 'Okay.', in response. Changbin beamed. The boy did get what he was trying to say!

Refraining his inner fan girl from jumping up and down on the spot, he simply tried to bit back a smile – and failed miserably. The boy was just way too happy that his first encounter with a Stray went way more than well.

About to open his mouth, he was stopped by something shinning on his left. Then it was on his right, and soon, everywhere around them. The night had settled he realized, and the nature was starting to reveal its bioluminescent self. Changbin stared in awe and disbelief, and slowly turned around, his hand never letting go of Felix. Instead Felix simply adjusted himself by his side, sitting down on the branch, his legs dangling in the air.

'That's- that's beautiful!', he beamed like a kid in front of a Christmas tree and turned to Felix, only to find him already staring at him, an amused smile playing on his lips. The Stray probably didn't understand a word he said, but Changbin was sure the joy on his face spoke for itself.

Reaching for his data-pad in his jacket pocket, he realized that said item wasn't on him, but on the spot where he left it early on. Felix following Changbin's movement with his eyes noticed that the boy was looking at the spot where he had found him earlier. Smiling, he stretched and jumped down his branch feline style.

The human beside him looked at him in shock, but the Stray only smiled. Instead he started to walk forward, urging the scientist to follow him with a small tug of their intertwined hands. Changbin obliged, still dumbfounded by the way the boy jumped down his tree.

Shaking his head, he looked down to see Felix crouched on the grass, handing him his jacket with a proud smile. Changbin raised his brows but nodded appreciatively. Taking out his data-pad with one hand proved to be really difficult but not impossible. Succeeding he looked at the nature and at Felix sitting on the mint bioluminescent green, and realized this won't do.

He looked around a bit, and noticed it was past their 'curfew'. He should probably go back. But that would mean abandoning this gorgeous setting and leaving without any sketches or info on it. And leaving the boy next to him, too.

Looking down at the boy sitting next to him who was busy swaying their intertwined hands, he found that the boy was already looking at him with question marks in his eyes. Changbin opened his mouth and closed it right away. Felix raised an eyebrow but let out an amused laugh.

A gorgeous, melodious deep laugh.

Changbin decided here and there that going back to the basement could wait a bit. Plopping down next to the Stray, he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could already hear JYP's nagging coming at him tomorrow for not coming back on time on day one. And as Felix latched himself on his arm, watching him sketch some interesting pink water lily, he truly hoped that his team wouldn't burn down the jungle in search for him tonight. He glanced at the curious boy one more time. His gaze fell on his glowing eyes and he gulped.

Yeah, he truly hoped they'll let him be for tonight.

Jisung grunted in pain, his head throbbing slightly. He opened his eyes and saw an unknown surrounding. Frowning, he tried to sat up when suddenly everything came back to him. Eyes wide and gaping like a fish, and, Jisung being Jisung, he had weird priorities. So he patted his torso and sighed in relief the moment his hand came in contact with the shape of his notebook inside his black bulletproof jacket.

Looking around, he felt a slight panic rise in his chest. He was still in the same cave as before yes, but someone had knocked him out. And that scared him a lot. But Jisung was known for his strong self-control and refused to use his weapon yet. After all, Strays were peaceful beings, so he probably scared the one he was following by running after him like a madman. Jisung could really use Changbin discretion at times.

Opting to take in his surroundings and noting that the Glow was setting outside, he looked around the cave a bit. Now that he was in it and seemingly alone (for now at least) why not take a look at it? If the Stray had wanted to kill him surely he would have already.

That's how Jisung found himself mesmerized by all he saw. The cave walls were painted with drawings like tiny fruits or actual portrait of people. It was gorgeous. And Jisung could not help but reach for his trusty notebook. Opening it, he then took a pencil out of his pocket and began to scribble down notes about how Strays draw like humans. But he stopped straight when he heard a twig crack under something- someone's feet.

Steadying his breath and gripping his notebook tightly he slowly turned around. And shrieked.

A Stray looking really young was just one meter behind him, looking ready to smash him with a heavy looking tree branch. Freaking out he held up both his hands, and heard the stranger laugh when he lose his footing. Falling on his butt, he grunted in pain, and pouting a bit, rubbed it.

'Shit, why does it always happen to me?', he mumbled, already hearing Changbin's voice in his head nagging about how much it is a wonder he 'still have an ass as of today'.

Mumbling a small curse, he looked up at the Stray to find him smiling at him, tree branch now sitting next to him on the ground. The Stray didn't view him as a threat. Jisung smiled back, a little bit strained but still genuine. He was meeting a Stray for the first time after all!

So in the end, they both choose to study each others. Jisung was completely ecstatic to be facing a different species, and the boy seemed to be feeling the same way. He had waited for this moment his whole life. He remembered how he would turn in his bed all night long, dreaming about what their first encounter would be like. Smiling a bit at the recollection, Jisung took a good look at the Stray in front of him. He wasn't going to waste this opportunity. Observing his features, the first thing coming to his mind was how good looking the teen was, and then one word: fox. He definitely looked like a desert fox.

Suddenly the boy's arms spread. Jisung gasped in surprise and watched his every moves with huge curious eyes. The boy paused, hands mid-air, and then pointed at his own chest.

'Jeongin', the boy exclaimed, smiling happily, and then he pointed to the scientist, looking at him with sparkling expectant eyes.

Jisung smiled. 'Jisung.', he answered.

Then, the boy smiled.

Jisung lost it.

'OMG you're so cute I can't!!!', he squealed, releasing his inner fan girl, and jumped on the spot.

Jeongin startled and looked at him with wide eyes. Clearly, the boy hadn't expect that. Calming himself, Jisung uttered a small 'sorry', even though he knew the stranger would not understand it.

Looking around he pointed at a drawing on the wall, and raised two thumbs with a smile. The boy stared at him for a whole fucking minute, and Jisung was beginning to lose hope of the boy getting what he meant.

But then, Jeongin replicated the gesture with a huge smile.

'Oh my- fuck, he got what I meant!', he thought excited, fist pumping in the air.

The Stray seemed to really like Jisung's reactions, because he clapped his hands and pointed at the drawing of a fruit. What happened next truly left Jisung gaping.

Jeongin mimed the fruit and said 'Sagwa.'

Jisung felt like melting in a puddle of happiness. The Stray was trying to have a conversation with him. Is this heaven? He could feel tears of happiness gathering in his eyes. Jisung took a quick look at the drawing and realized he knows this fruit. He looked at the kid with a smile and mimed it too in return.

'Apple', he enunciated slowly, making sure the Stray got it right.

'A-apple? Apple!', Jeongin exclaimed, pointing to Jisung in excitement as if to say 'I got it, right?', eyes wide with glee. Jisung nodded enthusiastically and clapped happily at the kid in front of him.

Then Jeongin seemed to have an epiphany, judging by his slow motion head rise and awestruck face.

'Wha-', Jisung was cut by the Stray launching forward and taking his hand with a bright smile.

Jisung stared dumbfounded as he made him stand up, and let himself be led outside. Not stopping one second, Jisung lost the chance to admire the jungle as Jeongin proceeded to tug his hand to urge him to walk faster. Then they started to slow run, Jeongin occasionally turning around with a small smile, and a thumb raised in question.

'Yeah, I'm okay.', Jisung would say every time, nodding at the boy.

As they ran, Jisung having to focus on not tripping on huge roots could only notice a blur of fluorescent colors around them, and the beautiful dark night sky.

'Shit... I hope they don't come looking for me, it would be so embarrassing.', he found himself thinking the moment they passed by a small river whose water was turquoise.

Without him noticing it, they'd reached a tall large tree that looked like a sequoia tree. Jeongin let go of his hand and started climbing the sort of stairs (?) carved in the trunk. Turning around, he awoke Jisung from his contemplation and urged to climb up with a move of his hand. Jisung offered the kid a strained smile, clearly unsure of wheither he should follow him or not.

'Oh, well I'm already here, so might as well go with him.', he concluded, following the Stray.

Almost losing his footing twice – blame his clumsy tired self, in the end he found himself in front of an entrance door. His mouth fell open. A fucking door was fucking embedded in the fucking top of the fucking tree. And yes, Jisung knew it makes a lot of 'fuck' for one sentence, but you see, in this moment he couldn't bring himself to care, because Stray are taking stuffs on a whole other level, so they deserve at least three 'fuck'.

A hand cupped his jaw and pushed it upward to close his mouth. He looked at a giggling Jeongin, with wide eyes, pointing the door with one finger, and gaped like a fish at the Stray. Jeongin rolled his eyes and pushed him forward by the shoulders.

Jisung watched as Jeongin opened the door, noting that they don't seem to own any form of locks, and pushed him inside. Leaving Jisung at the door step, Jeongin ran inside the room to another male.

Jisung's eyes twitched.

Another Stray was a few meters away from him. Two Strays were breathing the same air as him. He was about to faint.

Forgetting to look at the house (?), his gaze landed on the other male back-facing him in the room. He had brown hair, and looked really tall. Jisung stared down his body and felt his eyes jump out of their sockets at the sight of those tights – holly mother of pretzels those muscles!
Clearing his throat a bit, he chose to advert his gaze to the wooden walls of the room and listened to them instead. They were speaking in an unknown language, the Stray one. But this one was looking slightly different from the one he learned a bit about. It had similar words, but they were not close enough to the ones of the common Stray speech for the scientist to understand. So he waited patiently until they were done.

Suddenly he heard a soft gasp, and the unknown boy turned to him with wide eyes. At the sight, Jisung mouth fell open slightly. He was mesmerized by his beauty. If he had found Jeongin attractive, this one was on a whole other scale of handsomeness (sorry Jeongin Stans, but Minho is bae).

The boy had thin lips, a pointy nose and the most beautiful pair of almond shape eyes. True he may have had a big head but everything was proportional and worked perfectly together. Feeling his eyes on him, Jisung dared to meet them shyly. At the man's strong deep gaze on him he gulped and adverted his gaze to his forehead instead. Damn, the guy was imposing!

Jisung tentatively waved hello in an attempt to look friendly. The Stray's eyes were burning hole on him, and he was beginning to feel like he'd done something wrong to him. Shivering, he looked at Jeongin briefly and that seemed to snap the Stray out of his trance.

Without uttering a word, the man suddenly walked to him. Jisung panicked, not knowing what the stranger would to him and started to stutter. He gulped, eyes wide, when he is firmly grabbed by the forearm. The foreign touch send jolt down his spine, making him gasp slightly, and it made the boy in front of him stop all movements. Bu then, in less than five seconds he was shoved outside, door closing right onto his face.

Jisung blinked.

Did.. did the dude just threw him outside?

Jisung gasped in disbelief and shivered because of the harsh coldness of the night. Straya was known to have a very hot weather on days but chilly nights from January to June, and then the climate would flip around for the last six months. Temperatures could go very high and drop very low, to a point where it is almost unbearable for humans.

Folding his shivering arms he climbed down the stairs grumpily, figuring out he is not welcomed here, and Jeongin was just a curious exception. Reaching the ground he made his way back to the base, thankful to have his data pad on him with a GPS option. Kicking a twig he huffed angrily.

'Chan better have made dinner.', he threatened under his breath, already scheming plans to make his leader's life a living hell otherwise. And thinking about Chan's cries of despair was enough to lift his spirits and bring back a content smile back on his face.

Chan's eyes fluttered open. Groaning, he looked at his alarm clock and grunted when his eyes landed on the digits. 14.39. He had slept the whole morning.

Siting up, he scratched his head tiredly and stretched. From the corner of his eyes he noticed Jisung's snoring form sprawled onto his own bed. He smiled slightly when he remembered how angry the boy was when he came back home yesterday, muttering something about rude Strays. Thankfully Chan's food seemed to have soothed him a bit and he was now snuggled in his his bed cover, snoring like a baby. Chan went over and put back the blanket on his little brother shoulders, kissing his temple softly. He then snorted and took the Polaroid on his bedside table, snapping a shot of his drool covered friend's face, silently laughing at it.

Looking around, he frowned the minute he noticed Changbin's empty bed. His friend was not home by the time they went to bed yesterday, so he really hoped he didn't spend the night outside and was alright. If not, the meeting with JYP was not going to be pleasant he feared.

Standing up to grab food from their mini fridge – they've never liked eating in the cafeteria, he started making food for himself and his sleeping baby brother. In the middle of pouring water into his glass, he stared at the water and was reminded of his encounter from yesterday. The memory brought a small smile on his lips.

This had been unexpected, but pleasant nonetheless. A flash of the boy appeared in his mind and he was reminded of his beautiful and unique features. By human standards he probably wouldn't be considered as handsome, but Chan was never one for standards. So for him the boy was incredibly beautiful. From what he'd seen he was the perfect mix between virility and finesse, which was mesmerizing in his opinion.

Thinking back of the boy's strong built and soft features brought a small smile to his lips. That's when something he hadn't picked out yesterday struck him. The boy skin was glistening wet from water and that had triggered something in his complexion. If he remember clearly the wetness had brought out the glowing white spots on his skin!

When he trained under JYP he was taught that these spots only made their appearances at night time or in the dark because of, well, the darkness. But he never knew that water could also bring them out! Frowning he nodded to himself. The marks were definitely here when the Glow was still setting, which meant that the wetness from the water did make them appear.

God damn it, that only made the boy more beautiful than he already was. Now that he thought back on it, the picture his mind held of the Stray seemed even more gorgeous.

He leaned against the counter, waiting for kettle to stop boiling and his lips curled against his glass of water. He could still feel the Stray's touch on his skin. It had been so... foreign, but... pleasant at the same time; the overall feeling from their interaction was a great one, a satisfying one even. And the way the Stray had looked at him... Chan couldn't really place the name on it but the sensation he got from it left him feeling... alive. Yeah, the boy had looked at him like he was the most incredible being in the world, and no one had ever looked at him like that. There was this genuine curiosity and amazement in the Stray's eyes. And Chan was the reason why.

Feeling warmth spread through his chest at the thought, he bit his lips and sighed. Feeling like that made him feel like this encounter had meant something, when it probably meant nothing. He would probably never see the other boy ever again.

'Why the sour mood Bang leader?', a raspy voice asked him, and Chan raised his head to see Changbin entering their place. The later nodded in greeting, obviously still half awake, and sat down at the table. Chan noticed he was still in his gear from yesterday, and if the wrinkled white shirt was any indication, he'd say that his brother had spent the night outside. He leaned his head on one arm and raised a brow at Chan, a twig stuck in his curls. Yup, no need to ask the boy where he was last night, Chan knew.

'What?', said Chan snapping out of his daze.

'Well, what's with the sour mood? I come here expecting to find you and Jisung gone on an adventure, but no. Here you are, Jisung snoring his ass off, and you half awake and looking like I kicked your puppy in the gut. At 2 pm. See why I'm wondering what happened now?', he concluded with a soft yawn, looking already half bored by their conversation. But Chan knew better than to judge Changbin by his looks, and he knew the younger was truly curious. So he sighed and settled on the chair next to the boy after serving himself a well deserved tea.

'Well, for Jisung I don't know much, so you'll have to ask him for yourself. He came back home like, 1 hour or so after me and looked grumpy as fuck. He kept talking about Strays being rude and how one should never trust a fox, but apart from that I don't know what happened to him. But physically speaking he looked drained.', Chan explained, taking a gulp of his too warm tea.

Changbin nodded and stole a grape from the bowl sitting on the table. 'I see. Typical Jisung, come to think of it.' Chan snorted and shook his head at Changbin's remark, but smirked when he saw the whipped loving look Changbin sent to their sleeping baby. Changbin noticed that and flipped him the bird. 'And you? What got you so down?'

Chan slumped in his seat and exhaled a long sigh. 'It's nothing really, just.. you know, yesterday I met a Stray, and it like, left me shook. He was so amazing. You probably don't get what I mean mate, but I swear it was amazing. Too short if you ask me, but amazing.'

'Then why do you look so down 'bout that?'

'It's just... ', Chan sighed, knowing that what he was about to say was really stupid.

'Oh c'mon Christopher Bang just spill it already, we don't have the whole day.', Jisung's voice cut his thoughts. The boy was still laying in his bed, an arm covering his eyes.

'Oh, so now you're awake?', Chan asked with a playful smile, tossing his picture he took of Jisung, silently to Changbin. The said boy raised his brows and whistled slightly at the sight, and gave it back to Chan.

Jisung snorted. 'Yeah, well what'd you expect with all your sighing? And the kettle too, I guess.', he explained the two boys who shook their head in amusement, Changbin laughing at Chan.

'Well since sleeping beauty is now awake', a bird was flipped at Changbin, 'could you please kindly resume so that we can move on and I can take an actual shower?'

'That's what you get for playing Tarzan Binie. And yeah, let's move on quick cause you smell bad actually.', Jisung pointed out, but hissed in pain once a shoe hit him.

Chan heaved a sigh. 'Okay guys, please don't laugh, me laughing at myself is enough. It's just that I keep thinking over and over again of this encounter, and I feel like this is the most important thing in my life, when clearly it isn't. I mean, I'm never gonna meet him again and here I am mopping over it.'

Jisung hummed a bit. 'Yeah, I get what you feel. I encountered two Strays yesterday too.', he admitted. 'And even though one was a cold ass hat, well I kind of wish I could see them again? I mean I don't think he was an actual ass hat, he must have thought I was dangerous or something, so yeah I wish I could see him again. And the other too.'

Still not raising from his bed, he waved at the two of them.

'Chan you would have loved him. Even you Changbin, you would have. He was like so cute. How is it possible that they are that cute and that strong at the same time, though? It's not suppose to match that well.', he ranted.

Chan hummed, nodding. 'Yeah I thought that way when I met it- I mean when I met him. He was soft and strong at the same time. That's incredible.'

Changbin snorted. 'Yeah, thanks god they exist though. Most humans back on Earth are so narrow-minded nowadays, or act like they are, just to fit in society. We don't have enough acceptance on Earth right now. But here, you're just you and it's fine. That's what JYP always told us, and I can't wait to see if it's true.'

'Yeah me too...', Jisung muttered with a small voice. Changbin sat up and cracked his knuckles before he resumed his talking.

'But to answer your question Chan, I think you're smitten with the Stray boy because it's the first time you ever saw one in you life. That's why you think it's special, and it is to some extent. And feeling like that, that's fine I guess? You'll let go after a time.'

Chan nodded with a small smile. 'Yeah you're right. Thanks mates. Now go take that shower, you stink. Where did ya sleep mate?'

'I met a Stray too...', his voice trailed off, making Jisung sit up in his bed and point him.

'Omg Seo Changbin don' tell me you slept with a Stray last night?!', he exclaimed, earning himself a gasp from Chan and an outraged look from Changbin.

'Are you crazy Han Jisung? Do you really think I'm that low on the sexual deprivation scale, to just go around and sleep with the first newcomers? Really Han Jisung? Please shut up.', Changbin grunted out with a roll of his eyes. Jisung held both hands in surrender.

'Well you never know, I was just asking no need to get so work up!', he explained with a small smirk. 'Plus you didn't tell us what you did last night, so...', he crossed his arms pouting a bit.

Chan watched as Changbin shrugged off his jacket and shirt, and rolled his eyes. Sighing, Changbin made his way to a sulking Jisung, and put an arm around his shoulder, squeezing it lightly, before he pressed a kiss on the top of his scalp. Jisung let him, but punched his chest. Hard. Their youngest member may look like a cute butterfly, but in reality he is as strong as a buffalo. As Chan always says 'don't judge a book by its cover.'

At Changbin grunt of paint, Jisung smiled in both victory and satisfaction. Rolling his eyes but smiling, Changbin ruffled his hair.

'You only had to ask if you wanted to know, and you know that. So don't go sulking on me.', he ended, detaching himself from his brother, and made his way to the counter to grab a bottle of water, staring longer than necessary at his own hand.

'I was in the jungle. I met a Stray there, really friendly and cute. Like really cute. And he had such a deep voice I was shocked! His face and voice didn't match at all. And he was so gorgeous. I mean I know that the three of us find Strays gorgeous, but this one? He had something more. And I promise you guys, I'm not exaggerating. Also, he was so... pure and real? So we spent the whole evening together, with him watching me draw sketches of plants. I suppose I must have fell asleep along the way, cause when I woke up this morning I was asleep against a tree, covered by my jacket, and there was this bowl of warm fruit beside me – which was delicious by the way. I guess he left it here for me and just, went home.', he ended with a shrug.

Chan and Jisung exchanged a smirk and before Changbin knew it, started to squeal.

'Awwww Changbinie you are so soft for the boy~', Chan cooed.

'You like him huh? I thought you were dark but I guess I was wrong~', Jisung added.

Changbin grunted and threw them his bottle of water.

'I hope you'll get lost in the jungle and burn there.', he muttered under his breath, and slammed the bathroom door under Jisung's cackles and Chan's 'Don't slam the doors for fuck sake!'.

~~~~~~> To be continued...

A/N: Taadaaaaa~

Soooo... did you guys like it???
I hope you did aha! Next up is HYUNMIN & JEONGDAM (A horrible ship name, let's all agree on this one) WOOHOO!!! And also, many other things...

Anyways, as you probably guessed I still don't have any update patern so I can't tell you when I'll post next. But I'll try to do at least one chapter per week (two per weeks would be my goal, but wa shall see).

Also, what do you guys think will happen in the future chapters? I'm curious to know what you think because right now there's not much actual story plot revealed, so any ideas?? Tell me in the comments if you do ;)

As always leave comments, subscribe, hit the kudos or do nothing, from the moment it makes you happy then it makes me happy ;)

See yaa all next week guys (I wanted to add a random 'Orange Pegopayo' but I feel like S T E A L I N G this line from our Chris, so Imma shush for now~)

Lots of Love - Orange.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 48 8
Lee "Yongbok" Felix is a new transfer to the JYP Academy,and he's hoping to debut with the right people. Most don't know what he's capable of,but he'...
191K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
2.9K 163 17
> " Im Han Seungmin " " Han Felix " " Han Jisung " " And We're triplets! " 'said in unison' " We have a strange super power! we can talk and read eac...
16K 259 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...