BatBoys & Reader || Imagines...

By toddster

Imagines, one shots and headcanons with Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and Bruce Wayne. More

A New Beginning // Damian Wayne
Why? // Damian Wayne
Hot Chocolate // Jason Todd
Hot Chocolate 2 // Jason Todd
Trouble // Dick Grayson
Proposing you // Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian
Things Happen // Tim Drake, Jason Todd
Having A Baby // Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian
Everyone Needs Help Sometimes // Tim Drake
Cupcake // Jason Todd
Wounded // Jason Todd
Gone // Damian Wayne
Gone 2 // Damian Wayne
I Lost My Faith In You // Tim Drake
Yours // Dick Grayson
Lost At Sea // Damian Wayne
My Girl // Jason Todd
Author's Note
DNR // Tim Drake
Do Me A Favor // Jason Todd
All I Want // Jason Todd
Cravings // Jason Todd
Amsterdam // Jason Todd (Male Reader)
Cravings Prequel // Jason Todd
Broken // Damian Wayne
Insecure // Jason Todd
Welcome to Hogwarts // BatFamily
First Love // Tim Drake
How Could You? // Jason Todd
I Will Always Love You // Jason Todd
Little Angel // Jason Todd
Time To Move On // Jason Todd
Until We Meet Again // Jason Todd
A Series Of Fortunate Events // Jason Todd
Pulled Over // Dick Grayson
BatBoys Forced Into Marriage With Their S/O
BatBoys As Princes
BatBoys And a Famous S/O
My Love, My Life // Bruce Wayne
Goodbye // Jason Todd
Break // Jason Todd
BatBoys And Their S/O's Child
Time To Say Goodbye // BatFamily
Baby // Jason Todd
Author's Note
Baseball Bat // Jason Todd
BatBoys First Fight With Their S/O
Author's Note
BatBoys And Their S/O Paying For Them
BatBoys And Their S/O Being A Secret Agent
Little White Lies // Jason Todd
Little White Lies 2 // Jason Todd
One Night Stand // Jason Todd
Family // Bruce Wayne
Author's Note
Author's Note
Valentine's Day // Jason Todd
I Know I'm Not The Only One // Bruce Wayne
How Could You? 2 // Jason Todd, Wally West
How Could You? 3 // Jason Todd, Wally West
Mamma Bear // Bruce Wayne
80K Milestone
Bruce Wayne on Social Media
Ran Away // Damian Wayne
Eternity // Damian Wayne
How Could You? 4 // Jason Todd and Wally West
Love Potion // Damian Wayne
Didn't // Tim Drake x Reader
Enemies // Tim Drake
BatBoys and multilingual S/O
Sunday Morning // Batmom

Cravings Sequel // Jason Todd

5.9K 203 76
By toddster

   Summary: The birth of your twins.

***

''So why aren't you allowed on patrol?'' Damian was sitting next to you on the couch, with a very annoyed look on his face. And not because of you, because Bruce went on a mission with Jason, Dick, even Tim, without him.

''Apparently, I am not allowed to punch a child with handicap.'' He said, not taking his eyes from the TV. ''Is the child with handicap Tim?'' He nodded. ''Oh, Damian.'' You laughed, watching Damian who had a smirk on his face.

''I guess it's my fault that you are here, not Tim's.'' He turned around, looking at you, making you sigh. ''The doctor told us that the babies will be here soon, so Jason didn't wanted to leave me alone under any circumstances. I knew this mission was important so I told he can go, I can take care of myself, the babies are not coming tonight anyway. He told me he will go only if I stay at the Manor so I guess that's the reason Bruce punished you.''

''Yes, I am aware of that. I did worse to Drake than punching him and I wasn't punished before.''

''You are not upset?'' You asked confused, knowing how much Damian enjoys going on missions.

''No. I'd rather spend time with a person that shares the interest in some things than Drake.'' Your eyes were quickly watery. ''I'm sorry, the hormones.'' But there were no hormones. Almost four months ago you meet Damian for the first time, and since then he really grew on you. He loved animals as much as you did, he even came with you every time you went to the shelter you were volunteering at.

Even though everyone saw Damian as a brat, you saw him as a really sweet and caring boy with a golden attitude.

''That's so sweet, Damian.'' You said, wiping away the tears from your eyes. ''Master Jonathan is here.'' Alfred came in the living room, with Jon by his side. ''Oh, great!'' The 13 years old said, with a very unpleasant look on his face.

But you? You loved Jon. He is like a sweet innocent cinnamon roll in your eyes. You never told anyone but you really wish your son to be like Jon when he grows up.

''[Y/N]!'' Jon wrapped his arms around you, holing you tight into a hug. ''How are you? How are the babies?'' It was a little weird, you know this people only for four months know but they are like a family to you.

''They are doing pretty good, punching me in the stomach everyday like I don't feel pain.'' You laughed sarcastic. ''How are you? How are your parents?''

''Mom is in Asia with her job and dad is with Batman in Central City. He didn't let me go with him and Batman suggested that I should come here, so here I am. I am so happy to see you!''

''Me too, Jon! Do you want to watch a really boring movie with us?''

''That would be fun.'' He laughed and Damian rolled his eyes, probably trying to abstain himself from saying something rude. The last time you almost begged him to be more nice with Jon.

''Miss [Y/N], I must go out for a couple hours, if anything happens just call me, I'll be right back.'' You nodded. ''Let's change the movie, guys, this is to boring.'' You said after 15 minutes. ''First, let's make more popcorn.'' You approved.

Jon and you went into the kitchen, followed by Damian, who just wanted to make sure you two don't set something on fire. And for a moment you thought you were the adult in the house.

''Everyone knows how to make popcorn. You just need to put it in the microwave.'' Jon said really sure on himself. ''Yes, but if you don't chose the right time it might blow up. I'll do it.''

''No!'' Jon protested and they started to fight. You wanted to stop them, but you felt your muscles from your lower part shortening and tightening, making you feel like someone was stabbing you over and over again. ''Guys...'' You put one hand on your stomach while with the other you were trying to support yourself by holding the kitchen table.

Damian and Jon were to busy fighting, but when you screamed because of the pain, they both looked at you confused. ''Are you okay, [Y/N]?'' Jon asked worried. ''It just....it hurts so bad.'' Damian put his hand around your waist, making sure you aren't going to fall.

''I just need to lay down.'' You said, feeling how the pain started to go away. Only to come back a few seconds after. ''Give me the phone, please, I have to call the doctor.'' You tried to call him for five minutes, but no answer. ''Motherfucker.'' You whispered, calling him again. ''Glad you finally answered, I am definitely not dying!'' You screamed when he finally answered.

''Are you having contractions?'' He asked, not surprised. ''For the past 7 minutes and it's getting worse.''

''Can you come to the hospital or do you want me to send an ambulance? The babies are coming, I'll be waiting for you here.''

''I don't need a fucking ambulance.'' You screamed, hanging up. ''Shit! How the fuck I get to the hospital now? I can't drive, I'll kill 20 people and probably my babies too.'' You panicked as the pain was getting worse.

''I'll drive. Let's go!'' You didn't knew that Damian really knows how to drive, and the fact that you arrived at the hospital in just five minutes without killing anyone really surprised you.

The man who has been your doctor for the past 8 months was waiting for you as he said on the phone. There was a nurse who helped you change and the boys who only let you alone for a minute while you were changing.

''Where is my phone? I have to call Jason.'' You asked and the boys looked at each other. ''I don't have it.'' Both said in the same time. ''Then give me your phone.''

''I am not allowed to have one. I'm only 10.''

''I don't need a phone.''

''Are you fucking kidding me?'' You screamed, and the nurse quickly looked for her phone in her pockets. ''Here, use mine.'' She gave you her phone, not because she wanted to be kind, she just wanted you to shut up.

You dialed his number, hoping that he will answer. ''Motherfucker, why the hell he doesn't pick up? I swear to God when I see him I am going to...Never mind, the number is wrong, ups, my bad.''

This time you reread the number three times, to make sure you got it right. ''Babe?'' You said when you heard Jason breathing on the other line. ''Babe, is something wrong?'' He asked, knowing that you wouldn't call him on a mission, only if it was important. ''The babies are coming. I'm at the hospital.''

''Shit, babe, now?!'' For a moment you thought this was a bad idea, maybe you shouldn't called him, now he is panicked and won't be focused with the mission. But you knew that if you didn't called him he would be really angry and upset. ''Pretty much. I'm in labor. The nurse said I'm only at 5 cm and it might take a while.'' You tried to stay focused, ignoring the pain, when all you wanted to do was scream and kill everyone.

''Look, I'll be there as soon as I can, I promise!'' You bit your lower lip. ''Okay.'' You whispered. ''I'm with Damian and Jon, I'll call Alfred. Shit! It hurts so bad. Be careful, okay?'' Your voice cracked and you tried to not cry. ''I love you, babe! I'll be there, I promise.''

''I love you too.'' You knew that Jason was freaking out right now, Central City wasn't that close to Gotham and he didn't wanted to miss it.

At first, he thought that filming the birth of your children it was pretty weird, but as the time passed he decided that it's actually a great idea. He even bought a camera special for that. ''So we can torture them when they grow up.''

The nurse looked at you worried, leaving the room in a hurry. ''What is going on?'' You asked confused, but the boys were as confused as you were. She came back with the doctor, now they both had the same look on their faces.

''Look, [Y/N], one of the babies doesn't get oxygen as it should, we have to do a C-section now.'' In that moment you felt like the sky fell on Earth, you couldn't lose one of your babies. ''I did it a thousands time. I promise, everything is going to be fine.'' He continued, when he saw you looking at him with horror.

''I can't do this alone. I...I can't...I need Jason. Where is Jason?'' You felt like you couldn't breath, like someone was slowly taking away your oxygen. ''[Y/N], it's okay!'' Damian took your face in his face, trying to make eye contact. ''I am here, Jon is here, Alfred it's on his way, you are not alone.''

''He wanted to film it. Jason. He wanted to torture our children when they grow up.'' Tears were running on your face, while your body was shaking. ''We will film it, I promise!''

''I'll do it only if I am awake the hole time. And these two are coming with me.'' You pointed at Jon and Damian. ''They aren't allowed in the OR.'' Damian grabbed the doctor by his tie, bringing him down at the same height. ''I don't care about your stupid rules, I won't let anyone hurt my niece or my nephew, understood?''

''I guess we can make an exception. But you have to calm down, okay?''

The pain was gone, you were able to move only from the breasts up. Before the nurses took you to the OR, you told the boys to take the camera Jason bought from your bag. It was there for the past month. You were scared that the babies will come earlier, and that maybe Jason will be on patrol and he won't have time to grab it. You knew how important this was for Jason, and how broken he will be that he will miss it.

''Did you called Jason? To let him know?'' Damian nodded, holding your hand, sitting on a chair right next to your head, while Jon was holding the camera, making sure to film everything.

It was pretty weird, you never thought you will end up having your twins with Batman's son and Superman's son by your side. They are indeed young, but they managed to stay calm and be there for you, supporting you.

''Are you sure you can handle some blood, Jon?'' Damian teased him, and you smiled. ''I saw 5 cows giving birth, Damian, one of them needed C-section, I know how this works.'' You laughed and Damian rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

''Okay, [Y/N], they are making the cut. It's pretty big. It's actually big.'' The doctor rolled his eyes at Jon's comments, while his assistant smiled. They weren't expecting that either. A woman having C-section with a 13 years old and a 10 years old in the OR with her. ''They are still cutting. Yep. That's really deep.''

Jon told you every step the doctor made, letting you know that everything is going well.

You heard the door opening, but you couldn't see who came in.

''I'm here.'' You breathe relieved when you heard Jason's voice. ''You came.'' Damian moved, making room for Jason.

''I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world.'' Hearing his voice was like a song, and seeing his eyes was like the most beautiful piece of art. ''I missed you.'' He squeezed your hand gently, and even thought you couldn't see because of the mask, you knew he was smiling. ''I missed you too.''

''Oh, our lord Jesus Christ!'' Jon screamed. ''The first baby is out.'' The doctor said, but you weren't able to see a thing. ''Congratulation! You have a beautiful baby daughter.'' The words hit you and Jason, both of you started crying.

''Aw, she looks like a potato.'' You and Jason laughed. ''She doesn't look like a potato!'' Damian protested. ''She looks like more like a sphinx cat.'' You expected Damian to take your daughter's part, but no, he said it looks like a cat without fur.

You heart was beating really fast when she cried for the first time, letting you know that she is okay. ''She's gorgeous, babe, don't listen to them.'' Jason was stroking your face, looking only at you, the baby and the doctor, making sure everything is okay.

''Here comes the second potato.'' Jon was so excited.

''He has a little problem with breathing but we are going to fix it immediately.'' The doctor tried to calm you and Jason, when the baby wasn't crying. All smiles faded, and everyone was expecting the little one to cry.

When he finally did, everyone cheered like it was a soccer game.

***

''Dad, that was awesome! You never told me babies look like potatoes when they are born.'' Clark Kent laughed, messing his son's hair.

''When we can see [Y/N] and the babies? The nurse said a few minutes, a few minutes ago.'' No one thought that Damian will be so excited for the babies, but since that day when Jason couldn't make it to your doctor's appointment and Damian volunteered to come, since that day when he heard their little heart beats, you knew Damian is going to be a great uncle for your kids.

''I want to hold the babies.'' Was the first thing Dick said when he entered into the room. ''Oh, yes, hello, [Y/N].''

Jason was holding your daughter, while you were holding your son. ''Damian, you were right, they really look like cats without fur.'' Tim punched Dick in the arm, making you and Jason laugh. ''I was joking! God, these days people can't make a joke anymore.''

''What are their names?'' Jon asked excited.

''Well, Jon, she is Catherine Joanna Todd and he is Nathaniel Damian Todd.'' The look on their faces when they heard the babies name was priceless, and you really regret that no one took a picture.

Even though Dick protested, everyone agreed that Jon and Damian will hold the babies first.

''You will be the best superhero this universe ever saw. I'll teach you everything I know.'' Jon placed a little kiss on her forehead that melted your heart. ''And he will be the next Robin, the best Robin.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.5K 50
One shots about Jason Todd + Dick Grayson
15K 212 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
80.6K 1.1K 31
The daily lives of the Batfam.
9.1K 484 15
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...