Mannmeet (completed)

By ashley_devlin

Warning: This is an unedited story. Grammar and spelling mistakes are present. # 1 on #India & #wattpad on 8t... More

Reader's note
Character list
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50: The end
Epilogue

Part 35

2.3K 65 4
By ashley_devlin

Sam and Shuriya's Pov (Past)

Sam came inside her apartment and looked around everything was same. She had shared this apartment with Jenny and then, after she had decided to leave, Sam had bought it unable to part with it. She had so many memories here. Everything reminded her of something. She had left her session with doctor midway unable to share any more. But now when she was alone everything came back in floods, each moment, each smile, each touch.

She stood in the centre of hallway facing two room, to the left was where she had moved to after her break up with shuriya while the right one was where everything happened.

She moved to the right one and opened it, she had called cleaningcompany to clean the flat before and everything was clean, but inmemories were still in the air. Her eyes automatically went to the window, she remembered the time Maan had to forcefully move her off the window sill, he had got it boarded and then found her trying to remove the boards with blood flowing all over her hands. He had cried that day. Next day, she had moved to the other room and never came back.

She moved to the window and opened it, someone had removed all the boards. She looked at the wide sill where she had sat so many times and then, finally looked outside. This was back of her apartment building and next to it was a small service road beside a park.Right in front of her window was a tree which was part of Park but its branches slightly shaded the road. She looked at the empty road, something sharp twisted in her chest. She slowly sat on the sill and kept looking at the spot.

Shuriya used to spent hourstanding there, he had proposed her there the first time, she had been so angry......

He offered her his hand and said, hi I am shuriya kashab, will you marry me?

Sameera: are you crazy?

Shuriya: a bit.

Sameera, '' A lot. Listen, to me Mr. if you I ever saw you here again, I will call the 911, do you understand?

Shuriya,''perfectly. So, what is your answer?''

Sameera,''to what?''

Shuriya,''you are bit slow, my proposal I just asked few seconds ago.''

Sameera looked at him in amazement, he really was crazy,''you call that a proposal?''

Shuriya,''i am not the type who go down on knee and ask so just forget it, this is all you are going to get.''

Sameera,''i am not asking you to propose.''

Shuriya,''that's nice, I like girls who let the guy decide such important matters.''

Sameera was angrily about to retort back when she realized that this was a total stranger and he might be really cracked.

Sameera,''i warned you and next time I will call the police.''

with that she went back not glancing back knowing he was watching her.

................................1 week later.........................................

Sameera was brushing her hairs and looked at time, it was 7 a.m. She had joined gym and she was not going for morning walks, ''he'' always jogged after her, thats why she had decided it. She looked at the window, it was close, she hadn't bothered with any curtain not that it had the railing for curtains. She kept brushing her hairs and moved to the window and peeked down, he was standing beside his car looking up toward her, she quickly moved back but he had seen her because that darting slow smile had been spreading on his face. The whole day she was irritated, angry at herself, why she had to look down, if he is there tomorrow, I will call police. I mean what kind of guy would spend his whole day in a car irritating a girl.

....................................Next day..........................................

He was back!! she looked at time 6:00 a.m., she glared down at him, he got something out of his pocket, it was some kind of box and shouted, ''I knew you will be waiting, catch'' his aim was perfect,she moved away instead of catching but box fell on the bed.

She ignored it and grabbed the phone and stood in front of the window. He was looking up expectantly, she showed him the phone and said,''go away or I will call the police.''

Shuriya,''did you open the box.''

That's it, sameera called 911. she told them evrything while looking down at him. He kept looking back, his smile never wavering. Police came and they asked her to go, he waved at her and went away. Sammera picked the box and threw it inside the drawer suddenly feeling very dejected. He will probably never come back, well it was good in fact it was best but still she went to the window and sat down on the sill looking at the spot where he was few minutes ago.

....................................Next morning............................................................................

He was back with a different car still a very non-descriptive type. He sent her a flying kiss and said,''did you open it.''

Sameera shut the window on his face but she smiled at the thought of that flying kiss, no one had ever sent her a flying kiss.

.........................................Noon.................................................

Sameera came back with the shopping and put away the grocery. After that she went to her room to put back her purse, her eyes flicked to the closed window. She thought about the box, and got it from the drawer. She flicked open the lid, there was this gold chain with black beads in it, it was beautiful but she didn't care much for the black beads. She put it back in the box and into the drawer and went to cook.

She was eating her lunch when she thought about her idiot, he was probably still sitting outside. What did he eat? She had never seen him eat. She went back to her room and looked at the close window, if she opened it, then, it will be a dead give away, next time I will always keep it open, she decided. But he was still outside probably hungry. She opened the window and looked outside, he was sittingg on his car bonnet with a laptop in his lap and eating sandwitches. He looked up toward her and offered her sandwiitch, sam shaked her head in no and went back to dining room, he really was too much, sitting outside her window harassing her and offering her sandwitches.

...............................Night...................................................

She changed her clothes and looked outside the window, apparently he had been waiting for her, he sent her another kiss and got into his car and went away.

...........................Next day...............................................

Sameera had to go to shoot today, she quickly got ready, it was in one of the studios. She glanced down the window, he was in his usual spot waiting for her to look. It irritated how he always knew that she will look for him. She grabbed ate yogurt and went to work.

Her whole day was busy, one of the other model was sick and her project could not be delayed and she was asked to do it. With her looks, she could carry off both asian and western culture photos easily.After that she was dead tired, she just wanted to go home and crawal in bed and sleep. She was going out of the studio when she came face to face with Harry. She tried to move past him, she avoided him since candace death. He blocked her way.

Harry,''hey gorgeous, I think at least you can stop and chat with your old buddy?''

Sameera said coldly,'' if you ever tried to stop me again, I will call my lawyer.''

he moved back, a smirk on his face,''okay, I will not stop you but I think you are over reacting, remember I have sampled all what you have to offer and sorry puss its not at all tempting.''

Sameera,''you bas***d.''

Harry,''tchtch such language.'' another model came out and hugged harry.

Harry,''hey jazz, this is sam and sam this is jazz. I was waiting for you darling, its so cold out here, almost frigid.''

sameera quickly moved toward her car, her hands balled into fists, tears of humilation in her eyes, that toad, that belly crawling snake, how could he behave like this with her. She sat in her car for 2 hours trying to calm down, her body was shaking.

Somehow, she was able to drive back home, her hands were alternatively twitching hating the feel of steering wheel, she got home hating everything, went to wash room and took a bath, her hands scrubbing her body until it was raw, trying to erase the feeling of being dirty.

After she came out, she looked at the window,''he was same just after her body when he will get it he will go away.'' she mumbled to herself and went to the window and closed the window with a loud thud. She took sleeping pills and went to sleep.

................................................A week later......................................

Shuriya looked up worried at the closed window, it had been closed since last week, she did not come out and she was not opening her door when he went to her apartment but at least she was fine, he had seen her talking to a girl in her apartment door way.

What did he do wrong? He had made his intentions clear by proposing her, she should have accepted by now. He knew she liked him that was what their previous window interaction dictated. But since, she had closed her window, he was geeting worried. May be, he had scosen the wrong approach? May be she was one of those career women who ran at the name of commitment. He should have made her fall in love first. Then propose.

........................................................................................................................................

Sameera opened her window and looked down, he was sitting on the bonnet looking up worried, she threw the box toward him. Her aim was not good but he caught it.

Shuriya,''what happened?''

Sameera closed her window. After ten minutes, police was there. He was banned from parking his car here.

..............................................3 days later................................................

Sameera angrily looked at magzine, if he wanted to die it was none of her concern. She read next few lines and then, muttered he is an idiot, no he is crazy, he should be admitted to hospital. It was 10 in the night and it was raining and he was standing outside. Since, he was banned from parking ''any'' car outside, he had been constantly sitting outside. He had not left last night and tonight he was again outside in the cold rain. Well, she did not care, he would probably die of hypothermia but well it was his life. She stared at pages for few seconds and then, threw I away. Today, the model in apartment below had asked her about him.''who is the hunk which is hounding you these days?''

she had said,''he is an idiot nothing more or nothing less.''

she marched to the window and yanked it open, her room lights illuminated him standing below the tree, his shivers were visible from here. She felt her heart stop, what if he really got hypothermia, she grabbed phone ,called for an ambulance then grabbed a blanket and ran toward outside. She ran to him and wrapped the blanket around him. His whole clothes were wet, she grabbed his hand and asked him to come inside.

He would not move.

Shuriya,''why were you angry at me?''

Sameera,'' we will talk about it later, you need to get warm.'' his hands were cold as ice.

Shuriya,''no meera, you have to tell me now.''

Sameera noticed his lips were turning blue. She was getting wet as well.

Sameera,''because you are not interested in me, only in my body.''

Shuriya,''they are not separate. I want you, I proposed you, why would I do that if I only wanted your body.''

Sameera started rubbing his hands with her to warm them.

Shuriya,''answer me.'' his voice had such a ring of authority that for few seconds she just stared at him, she had an insane urge to comply immmediately.

Sameera,'' why would you want to marry me? We are strangers.''

Shuriya,''i fell in love with you at the first sight.''

Sameera,''there is no such thing. You are mistaking attraction.''

Shuriya,'' I know myself completely and I know you are mine.''

Sameera,''i am not some possession.''

Shuriya,''when a two people are in love, they are owned by other.''

Sameera,''so, you will become mine.''

Shuriya,''you will never get rid of me, I promise.''

Sameera,''and what if some one took me away?''

Shuriya,''then, I will take his reason for living away.''

Sameera was shocked for a moment, he looked like he meant every word of it.

Sameera,''that is wrong.''

Shuriya,''if someone else start it then, it is right.''

Sameera,''i don't think you have got the hang of this love word.''

Shuriya,''no, you are not in love, so you don't understand.''

Sameera,''what?''

Shuriya,''for me you have become the reason of living and anyone who took you away will have to pay.''

Sameera,''stop saying such things, what if you yourself are the reason?''

Shuriya,'' its not possible.''

Sameera,''you love me so much? What if I tell you that I am not as innocent as I look?''

Shuriya,''your past does not matter but after I touched you, I will not tolerate any one else.''

Sameera looked into his eyes which were looking intensly at her. This was illogical but she believed him, she believed every word.

Sameera,''you won't have to but this goes both way.''

he laughed and it was a very happy sound. He gathered her closer in his arms and said,''Promise and Shuriya Kashab never break his promises.''

He looked down at her face, his eyes had a possessive heat which surrounded her. He gathered her closer, so close that it was impossible to tell where his body started and where her ended.

His lips trailed the pattern of water drop moving down her face, the water was wet leaving behiind cold but his lips were warm leaving behind the trace of fire. His lips reached near hers and he kissed her lip corner, then the other corner. She closed her eyes tightly, she did not want to be disappointed today,so far her body was cooperating. He slowly touched his lips to hers, then rubbed them over hers and then, with more pressure nudged them open and kissed her fully.his small beard scratched her cheeks slightly the effect more arousing than possible and Sameera felt like sleeping beauty who was arousing from sleep.

She could hear the sound of ambulance as he raised his mouth from her, they were both breathing heavilly as neither had wanted to stop kissing to breath. He got the box from pocket and gave to her, its yours, no one else will ever get it from me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.4K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
1.6M 77.8K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
620K 33.5K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
988K 80.8K 56
COMPLETED [NOT YET EDITED] #1 in The Shaktawat Sisters . ~ Dhruv and Geet - two different individuals from opposite parts of our country found their...